The song remains the same ....

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
And a song for our illustrious host, Monk:



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40w7nhMFVLk[/youtube]
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
A strong recommendation to Aussie:


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKIWNJnlzI[/youtube]
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
johnsmith said:
[

why do I get the one filmed in a toilet? :smack


not my sort of music

Where it's filmed is not relevant. You are a very naughty boy and subsequently deserve that song.

As a matter of fact, that song is uncharacteristically hard for the Mavis's.

So go on John ... what's your song for you?
 

johnsmith

Moderator
Staff member
mothra said:
johnsmith said:
[

why do I get the one filmed in a toilet? :smack


not my sort of music

Where it's filmed is not relevant. You are a very naughty boy and subsequently deserve that song.

As a matter of fact, that song is uncharacteristically hard for the Mavis's.

So go on John ... what's your song for you?
I could never pick just one .... and my tastes vary depending on my mood.

I'll even listen to classical music on occassion and the rest of the time I can't stand it.


[youtube]https://youtu.be/syc78JzHGTs?t[/youtube]
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
And one for Greg ... do yourself a favour and listen to the next song on the playlist too:


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l5L34VqzlU[/youtube]
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
johnsmith said:
mothra said:
johnsmith said:
[

why do I get the one filmed in a toilet? :smack


not my sort of music

Where it's filmed is not relevant. You are a very naughty boy and subsequently deserve that song.

As a matter of fact, that song is uncharacteristically hard for the Mavis's.

So go on John ... what's your song for you?
I could never pick just one .... and my tastes vary depending on my mood.

I'll even listen to classical music on occassion and the rest of the time I can't stand it.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syc78JzHGTs&feature=youtu.be&t=[/youtube]


Take the "s" off the http ... then youtubes work, thus was i informed.

As for that song ... way off my radar. Thanks for sharing. Impressive mullet.

My fave Italian speaking song is:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdWEhMOrRpQ[/youtube]

I think if we were to hear a god sing, it would sound something like this.
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
HBS Guy said:
Very likely. Enjoyed that, thanks.


You're welcome. The song was translated into English and the singing of it was joined by Sarah Brightman.

It was utterly rooted.

Andrea Bocelli's version as i posted it s the best.

Do you see what i mean about it sounding god-like? I told my Aunty the Josephite nun that i thought that was what Jesus must sound like, should he choose to sing. She assured me i wasn't being blasphemous.
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
We have been stuck in the house since 7am. Damn Tour Down Under. Many, many people and an enormous amount of lycra.

No farmer's market today .... bastard bikes.



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMXt9Me_Fo[/youtube]
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
That stupid Tour used to piss me off when I had my office in King William Rd, Hyde Park, very hard to get my car out the car park. They idolise sports people in this fucking country, should idolise teachers and scientists.
 

johnsmith

Moderator
Staff member
mothra said:
We have been stuck in the house since 7am. Damn Tour Down Under. Many, many people and an enormous amount of lycra.

No farmer's market today .... bastard bikes.



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMXt9Me_Fo[/youtube]
you should have got on your bike and ridden with them ..... :rofl :rofl
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, get away with you, mothra. Little ride up little old Willunga Hill in 36°C heat, stroll in the park!
 

johnsmith

Moderator
Staff member
mothra said:
johnsmith said:
you should have got on your bike and ridden with them ..... :rofl :rofl


And you wonder why i dedicate songs sung in toilets to you.

this could have been you .... except a female version of course. You missed out.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDUpd-7Mok[/youtube]



Edit: I took the bloody s off and it's still not working. Monk, why doesn't the youtube button ever work for me?
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
Fucking hilarious!

You have to go to YouTube and copy the URL from there. Leave any “&channel. . .”
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
HBS Guy said:
Oh, get away with you, mothra. Little ride up little old Willunga Hill in 36°C heat, stroll in the park!

Shan't. I'm allergic to lycra,

And i have a car.
 

mothra

Administrator
Staff member
johnsmith said:
mothra said:
johnsmith said:
you should have got on your bike and ridden with them ..... :rofl :rofl


And you wonder why i dedicate songs sung in toilets to you.

this could have been you .... except a female version of course. You missed out.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDUpd-7Mok[/youtube]



Edit: I took the bloody s off and it's still not working. Monk, why doesn't the youtube button ever work for me?

LOL! The sprints are done in front of my house. I should get out there with my shopping trolley. See if i can be a road hazard.
 
Top