Politics aside how is everyone doing ?

pinkeye

Wonder woman
DonDeeHippy said:
pinkeye said:
Oh oh

I actually came on this topic to talk about the Beast. My monster ride-on mower the wild Westwood.. :bgrin

Is all good. My mate (friend) came over this afternoon and had it sorted in no time... once we got it balanced. Excellent. Thanks to advice on here prev I got my new secateurs out of their pouch and he made short work of removing the hose. Lots of bits of hose. :bgrin

So, now am good to go. :thumb
Awsome pinkie :bike
:thumb I get by with a little help from my friends..
 

pinkeye

Wonder woman
The Beast was built in Britain, decaders ago. Solid steel.. :bgrin

I fired it up this arvo, cautiously, to watch for probs. Just to make sure it started, responded to throttle, and didn't smoke.

:clap will have a go tomorrow.
 

SethBullock

Moderator
Staff member
Hope you all are doing well and being safe.

As I think I told you guys, my adult daughter lives with us for the time being. The three of us are just sheltering in place and trying not to let cabin fever get the best of us.

Today my daughter and I decided to play some card games together, something we haven't done since she was a little girl. I didn't have any chips to use to "gamble" with so we used something else. :roll
 

DonDeeHippy

Active member
I’m waiting in emergency department at our town hospital, my doctor in town closed shop and was only doing phone consults. Still no idea why I’m having trouble breathing, headaches and dizziness. Could be asthma finally catching up and I need preventer. Not sure. Had a X-ray last week of my lung and they are good...just finish a dose of antibiotics.
Got free wi-fi here so not to bad. Guy next to me left after 2 hours and pissed the nurse off because she just finished getting his sugar test and blood pressure temp etc.
On my tablet, not as easy to use as the puter... :purple
 

SethBullock

Moderator
Staff member
DonDeeHippy said:
I’m waiting in emergency department at our town hospital, my doctor in town closed shop and was only doing phone consults. Still no idea why I’m having trouble breathing, headaches and dizziness. Could be asthma finally catching up and I need preventer. Not sure. Had a X-ray last week of my lung and they are good...just finish a dose of antibiotics.
Got free wi-fi here so not to bad. Guy next to me left after 2 hours and pissed the nurse off because she just finished getting his sugar test and blood pressure temp etc.
On my tablet, not as easy to use as the puter... :purple
Let us know how you're doing when you can, Don.
 

Aussie1

Administrator
SethBullock said:
Hope you all are doing well and being safe.

As I think I told you guys, my adult daughter lives with us for the time being. The three of us are just sheltering in place and trying not to let cabin fever get the best of us.

Today my daughter and I decided to play some card games together, something we haven't done since she was a little girl. I didn't have any chips to use to "gamble" with so we used something else. :roll
Duh!
 

Aussie1

Administrator
DonDeeHippy said:
I’m waiting in emergency department at our town hospital, my doctor in town closed shop and was only doing phone consults. Still no idea why I’m having trouble breathing, headaches and dizziness. Could be asthma finally catching up and I need preventer. Not sure. Had a X-ray last week of my lung and they are good...just finish a dose of antibiotics.
Got free wi-fi here so not to bad. Guy next to me left after 2 hours and pissed the nurse off because she just finished getting his sugar test and blood pressure temp etc.
On my tablet, not as easy to use as the puter... :purple
That sucks, DDH. Hope all is well.

:thumb
 

johnsmith

Moderator
Staff member
DonDeeHippy said:
I’m waiting in emergency department at our town hospital, my doctor in town closed shop and was only doing phone consults. Still no idea why I’m having trouble breathing, headaches and dizziness. Could be asthma finally catching up and I need preventer. Not sure. Had a X-ray last week of my lung and they are good...just finish a dose of antibiotics.
Got free wi-fi here so not to bad. Guy next to me left after 2 hours and pissed the nurse off because she just finished getting his sugar test and blood pressure temp etc.
On my tablet, not as easy to use as the puter... :purple

good luck with all that! I'm sure you'll be fine
 

pinkeye

Wonder woman
SethBullock said:
Hope you all are doing well and being safe.

As I think I told you guys, my adult daughter lives with us for the time being. The three of us are just sheltering in place and trying not to let cabin fever get the best of us.

Today my daughter and I decided to play some card games together, something we haven't done since she was a little girl. I didn't have any chips to use to "gamble" with so we used something else. :roll
:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
 

DonDeeHippy

Active member
After waiting for over 2 hours got to see the doc and he just looked at me and said I looked healthy and nothing he could do...I finally talked him into giving me a preventer for asthma script and left....He refused to give me a blood test...
I found there is another doctor practice close that still see people and I'll book to see him on Monday if the new medicine doesn't work...
A bit of a worry thing though the nurse found my blood sugar level is really high and the nurse was concerned and kept asking if I had family with diabetes(I don't), when I mentioned it to the doc he said it wasn't his problem....When I got home apparently sickness can elevate blood sugar... I should have very low blood sugar, healthy, don't eat processed foods. In the past my Blood sugar level has been normal...
Fucking corona fear virus is putting these doctors in a panic and they are not doing their job.... We had 1 C-19 infection three weeks ago 30km's away at the next town... It's not like the hospitals are overrun with cases....4 people in emergency and one left after 2 hours...…. :purple
 

jovialmo

Administrator
Staff member
Geez, that doctor sounds like a real cunt! You have some COVID19 symptoms (as I understand them) so a bit more care could have been takem, a blood test at least!
 

DonDeeHippy

Active member
HBS Guy said:
Geez, that doctor sounds like a real cunt! You have some COVID19 symptoms (as I understand them) so a bit more care could have been takem, a blood test at least!
I had a chest xray done and they are clean... C-19 attacks the lungs so pretty well good. There are many other things that could be wrong, ross river, glandular fever, hell even pancreas not working properly..... I know a really good doctor about 200 km's away that will test be for everything. a Bio Doctor but trying to find a good local one...My old local doctor is retired now, just quitting because he is over 80 phhhttt... :purple
 

SethBullock

Moderator
Staff member
DonDeeHippy said:
HBS Guy said:
Geez, that doctor sounds like a real cunt! You have some COVID19 symptoms (as I understand them) so a bit more care could have been takem, a blood test at least!
I had a chest xray done and they are clean... C-19 attacks the lungs so pretty well good. There are many other things that could be wrong, ross river, glandular fever, hell even pancreas not working properly..... I know a really good doctor about 200 km's away that will test be for everything. a Bio Doctor but trying to find a good local one...My old local doctor is retired now, just quitting because he is over 80 phhhttt... :purple
Glad you don't have the friggin plague, Don. Whatever it is, I hope you get to a good doc soon who can figure it out.

Seth
 

johnsmith

Moderator
Staff member
DonDeeHippy said:
After waiting for over 2 hours got to see the doc and he just looked at me and said I looked healthy and nothing he could do...I finally talked him into giving me a preventer for asthma script and left....He refused to give me a blood test...
I found there is another doctor practice close that still see people and I'll book to see him on Monday if the new medicine doesn't work...
A bit of a worry thing though the nurse found my blood sugar level is really high and the nurse was concerned and kept asking if I had family with diabetes(I don't), when I mentioned it to the doc he said it wasn't his problem....When I got home apparently sickness can elevate blood sugar... I should have very low blood sugar, healthy, don't eat processed foods. In the past my Blood sugar level has been normal...
Fucking corona fear virus is putting these doctors in a panic and they are not doing their job.... We had 1 C-19 infection three weeks ago 30km's away at the next town... It's not like the hospitals are overrun with cases....4 people in emergency and one left after 2 hours...…. :purple

stop supporting scomo and you'll find you feel much better :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
 

DonDeeHippy

Active member
johnsmith said:
DonDeeHippy said:
After waiting for over 2 hours got to see the doc and he just looked at me and said I looked healthy and nothing he could do...I finally talked him into giving me a preventer for asthma script and left....He refused to give me a blood test...
I found there is another doctor practice close that still see people and I'll book to see him on Monday if the new medicine doesn't work...
A bit of a worry thing though the nurse found my blood sugar level is really high and the nurse was concerned and kept asking if I had family with diabetes(I don't), when I mentioned it to the doc he said it wasn't his problem....When I got home apparently sickness can elevate blood sugar... I should have very low blood sugar, healthy, don't eat processed foods. In the past my Blood sugar level has been normal...
Fucking corona fear virus is putting these doctors in a panic and they are not doing their job.... We had 1 C-19 infection three weeks ago 30km's away at the next town... It's not like the hospitals are overrun with cases....4 people in emergency and one left after 2 hours...…. :purple

stop supporting scomo and you'll find you feel much better :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
nah just need to stop State Labor running our health system... :tweed
 
Top