Nup to the Cup

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Nup to the Cup

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Nov 2019, 07:02

"Megan Gale, who has been a regular among the marquees at Flemington for many years, decided to shun the Melbourne Cup this Tuesday, amid animal cruelty claims. According to World Animal Protection, research in Victoria found approximately one fatality per 1,000 horse starts."

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/melbourne-cup-2019-nup-to-the-cup-events-aussie-venues-223925502.html

Boycott the cup! :thumb
greggerypeccary
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: Nup to the Cup

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Nov 2019, 07:18

greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 05 Nov 2019, 19:18

I like Megan Gale ... although I don't think most Australians realise just how famous she was ... first time I ever heard of her was when I was in Italy ... she was absolutely huge there and had been for several years. Making guest appearances on almost every tv show at the time. She was still relatively unknown here.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Nov 2019, 19:36

johnsmith wrote:I like Megan Gale ... although I don't think most Australians realise just how famous she was ... first time I ever heard of her was when I was in Italy ... she was absolutely huge there and had been for several years. Making guest appearances on almost every tv show at the time. She was still relatively unknown here.

Indeed.

She was huge in Italy.

So was Tina Arena.

I've always liked both of them.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 05 Nov 2019, 19:53

greggerypeccary wrote:So was Tina Arena.

Tina was huge in France.

As a 4 yr old I used to watch Tina when she was on Young Talent Time. Back then I used to tell everyone that when i grew up I was going to marry her.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Nov 2019, 19:57

johnsmith wrote:

Tina was huge in France.

As a 4 yr old I used to watch Tina when she was on Young Talent Time. Back then I used to tell everyone that when i grew up I was going to marry her.

Lol

So did I.

:bgrin
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 05 Nov 2019, 20:25

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Tina was huge in France.

Lol

So did I.

:bgrin

I haven't given up on her :giggle :giggle
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Return to Off Topic