Trump impeachment process starts

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Oct 2019, 14:29

SethBullock wrote:Our mission in Syria was to crush ISIS, and that mission is complete.

Oh Jesus Seth, you don't believe that for one minute.

Nobody is that gullible.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 11 Oct 2019, 15:28

SethBullock wrote:Our mission in Syria was to crush ISIS, and that mission is complete.

no,that was the excuse used. The real mission was to prevent the Russians from making Syria another de facto Russian state.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DreamRyderX » 11 Oct 2019, 16:25

chris155au wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
Now, given that November 2020 is just about 12 months away, & with it a National Election...........do you think the Republican voters from those strongly Republican States will be looking for revenge?

Damn right they will be, & these 20+ Republicans, if they side with the demon-rats to remove their Republican President, these 20 Republican Senators will get slaughtered in their State elections, to put it mildly, & be sent packing into eternal exile within the deepest bowels of hell, a hell that they alone chose for themselves, when they chose the sure-fire Political Suicide by voting with the demon-rats to remove their President! Image[/i][/size]

So who would angry Republican voters vote for? Democrats? Perhaps you mean they would not vote for anyone, but why would they want to help the Democrats win?

An incumbent Senator does not automatically have the right to run for re-election for US Senate in any particular Political Party. The Party has the last say on who will stand for the position. So, in simple......they simply replace the Republican Party incumbent with a Candidate of their own, of their own choosing.......the former Republican incumbent could still run in the election, either with an alternate party support, or as an independent without any Party affiliations........either way, the chances are slim to none that those not in the Party's good graces will ever hold the office that the Party does not want them to hold. Image
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby SethBullock » 12 Oct 2019, 11:37

johnsmith wrote:

no,that was the excuse used. The real mission was to prevent the Russians from making Syria another de facto Russian state.

No John.

Syria was been an ally and client state of Russia for decades. Around half a century now.

Having ISIS run rampant through the Middle East was intolerable, and they had to be stopped.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 12 Oct 2019, 11:39

greggerypeccary wrote:

Oh Jesus Seth, you don't believe that for one minute.

Nobody is that gullible.

What do you think the mission was?

Between Iraq and Syria we killed about 100,000 ISIS fighters. So what do you think we were doing there?

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 13 Oct 2019, 00:50

HBS Guy wrote:https://twitter.com/i/events/1182087294863364096

The Kurds didn’t help in WWII so they are not worth protecting now? Evil and mad is Trumpy!

Yeah THAT is particularly SICKO. I mean, really.. ?? Is that in any way a reasoned statement.!! WACKO.

HE should have left supporting troops for the Kurds. :sad

I THINK HE is AFRAID of TURKEY.
Seriously, this mob is going to bring him down.

Didn't he ( Erdofuckwit) threaten to send millions of Syrian refugees to Europe.? Or was that some other current dictator.? Seems they're popping up everywhere.

TRUMP the Wannabe plays with these dictators as if nothing is actually going to have any real consequences. OH and of course, WHEN , like now, the CONSEQUENCES sheet home to HIM... he denies it.

I have to tell you the man is criminal BY NATURE. If he ever does ANYTHING GOOD, that is purely COINCIDENTAL.! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :purple
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 13 Oct 2019, 01:01

Aussie wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Well, for one thing, all of those troops on that list are there with the approval of the host country. And, they are not engaged in a combat mission.

Our mission in Syria was to crush ISIS, and that mission is complete. We are not occupying the nations on that list, and we have no desire to occupy Syria.

When you show that list, you are comparing apples to oranges. The circumstances of their presence in those countries are not comparable to the reasons why we entered into Syria.

Why are they there.....even if it is at the request of the host Nation? Trump wants out of the ME.....yet he does not want out of the ME.

I'd be delighted if Trump took them all out and back to the USA. Let the Arabs sort out their own shit. And Seth....you watch...ISIS will do a Phoenix from the crap the US left behind in Syria. Trump has NOT destroyed the Caliphate despite his dumb claim that he has. No one can 100% destroy an ideology. Trump mouths that boast just like Bush with his stupid 'Mission Accomplished' to feed the GOP chooks who readily soak the bullshit up.

US foreign policy is in a mess.

Sure is. No wonder.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 13 Oct 2019, 01:10

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

No John.

Syria was been an ally and client state of Russia for decades. Around half a century now.

Having ISIS run rampant through the Middle East was intolerable, and they had to be stopped.

You are talking about Assad and that REGIME, not the Kurds.

SYRIA actually hasn't really existed as a nation for, oh , about that long. They have been having a CIVIL WAR, which every other arsehole nation used for whatever purposes. In case you haven't noticed before.

THEY (the Kurds )fight IS, as well as that murdering despot Assad. .

Syria has it's very own dictator. I wonder HOW he takes this incursion by Turkey, He probably thinks they'll do his killing of the Kurds, to his own benefit. !

I guess Errefuckwit and Assad have AN ARRANGEMENT.

The US really failed bigtime in this arena.
How many failures can you handle.? Let's list your failures.. shall we..?

Well NO, to be honest the whole story makes me sick.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 13 Oct 2019, 05:42

Get the UN in and stop direct involvement of countries that are not directly involved in the conflicts. Or disband the UN and stop denying these countries are "Helping" for their own interests instead of for the welfare of those involved.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 13 Oct 2019, 10:48

Aussie wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Well, for one thing, all of those troops on that list are there with the approval of the host country. And, they are not engaged in a combat mission.

Our mission in Syria was to crush ISIS, and that mission is complete. We are not occupying the nations on that list, and we have no desire to occupy Syria.

When you show that list, you are comparing apples to oranges. The circumstances of their presence in those countries are not comparable to the reasons why we entered into Syria.

Why are they there.....even if it is at the request of the host Nation? Trump wants out of the ME.....yet he does not want out of the ME.

I'd be delighted if Trump took them all out and back to the USA. Let the Arabs sort out their own shit. And Seth....you watch...ISIS will do a Phoenix from the crap the US left behind in Syria. Trump has NOT destroyed the Caliphate despite his dumb claim that he has. No one can 100% destroy an ideology. Trump mouths that boast just like Bush with his stupid 'Mission Accomplished' to feed the GOP chooks who readily soak the bullshit up.

US foreign policy is in a mess.

Aussie, what Trump has said is that he wants not to get endlessly mired in Middle East WARS. He never said he wanted to disengage completely. The U.S. engages in mutually beneficial military cooperation all over the world, but that is not that same, and should not be compared with, engaging in war ... except when it is absolutely necessary and unavoidable.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 13 Oct 2019, 12:09

Even in the ME? What National interest does the US have there? Everyone knows it is a powderkeg that can and will go off at any minute, just like it has for centuries.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby SethBullock » 13 Oct 2019, 12:29

Aussie wrote:Even in the ME? What National interest does the US have there? Everyone knows it is a powderkeg that can and will go off at any minute, just like it has for centuries.

One of the reasons we're a world power is having military bases in foreign countries, including some in the ME.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 13 Oct 2019, 14:17

SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Even in the ME? What National interest does the US have there? Everyone knows it is a powderkeg that can and will go off at any minute, just like it has for centuries.

One of the reasons we're a world power is having military bases in foreign countries, including some in the ME.

yes so it's beneficial for the US to have a military presence and not for national interest.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 13 Oct 2019, 15:40

SethBullock wrote:

So...when a War starts with Saudi Arabia and one of its Arab neighbours, will the US Military there pull out?
Aussie

Postby DreamRyderX » 13 Oct 2019, 16:14

Aussie wrote:
SethBullock wrote:

So...when a War starts with Saudi Arabia and one of its Arab neighbours, will the US Military there pull out?

......................................ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Now, back to the topic at hand "Trump impeachment process starts"

Image ................................

No, sorry Aussie....... I prefer my video....

Deleted for the second time by me, Aussie. Don't do it again DRX, or you will get a holiday.
Like I give a royal rats ass about your threats.....as if I'll miss this place.....I have far better forums to post on, where things of this nature are not considered, like you childishly have, considered negatively......how dare a moderator abuse their power so, to demand that an alternate video be posted, when the message is neither incorrect, vulgar, or obscene in the one I cose to post.....Matter-of-factly, the message would be exactly the same, minus the satirical value I wished to convey in the one you, the moderator, demanded I repost......

..................Image

................Nancy took the bait.......hook, line, & sinker!!!! Image Image

Last edited by DreamRyderX on 13 Oct 2019, 21:10, edited 3 times in total.
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 13 Oct 2019, 16:31

Is that a spoof? Obviously, the vision and voices are, but is it genuine text?
Aussie

Postby DreamRyderX » 13 Oct 2019, 16:35

Aussie wrote:Is that a spoof? Obviously, the vision and voices are, but is it genuine text?

Word for word.....if you search youtube you can find the exact same videos....untouched visually (noses), or voices electronically altered for that "whinging effect".
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 13 Oct 2019, 17:07

DreamRyderX wrote:
Aussie wrote:Is that a spoof? Obviously, the vision and voices are, but is it genuine text?

Word for word.....if you search youtube you can find the exact same videos....untouched visually (noses), or voices electronically altered for that "whinging effect".

Good.....post that. I'll delete the fake one you posted.
Aussie

Postby DreamRyderX » 13 Oct 2019, 17:47

Aussie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:

Good.....post that. I'll delete the fake one you posted.

Just because you don't appreciate the satire?? I think not!
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 13 Oct 2019, 17:57

No...it is because you said the real deal is readily available. Post it.

:roll
Aussie

Postby DreamRyderX » 13 Oct 2019, 18:03

Aussie wrote:No...it is because you said the real deal is readily available. Post it.

I'm not willing to do that.....find it yourself.....& you post it/them (them because there are more than one video in my posted composite) if it means that much to you....mine stays until you do....there's nothing wrong with it's satire....it's the political statement I choose to make........that this impeachment is a joke..........to be scoffed & ridiculed.....treated with contempt.
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 13 Oct 2019, 18:48

DreamRyderX wrote:
Aussie wrote:No...it is because you said the real deal is readily available. Post it.

I'm not willing to do that.....find it yourself.....& you post it/them (them because there are more than one video in my posted composite) if it means that much to you....mine stays until you do....there's nothing wrong with it's satire....it's the political statement I choose to make........that this impeachment is a joke..........to be scoffed & ridiculed.....treated with contempt.

DRX...I deleted your fake video and gave the reason. You defied and re-posted it. I have again deleted what you admit is a fake video. DO NOT RE-POST IT and if you do, you'll take a holiday, courtesy of me.
Aussie

Postby DreamRyderX » 13 Oct 2019, 21:10

Aussie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:

I'm not willing to do that.....find it yourself.....& you post it/them (them because there are more than one video in my posted composite) if it means that much to you....mine stays until you do....there's absolutely nothing wrong with its satire....it's the political statement I choose to make through the video........that this impeachment is a joke..........to be scoffed & ridiculed.....treated with total contempt.

DRX...I deleted your fake video and gave the reason. You defied and re-posted it. I have again deleted what you admit is a fake video. DO NOT RE-POST IT and if you do, you'll take a holiday, courtesy of me.

And AUSSIE.....I have but these words to say....... I reject your childish, & baseless censorship, the video had no value except that it was an expression of what I feel about the subject, & what I chose to post......the video may be a politically satirical, but in no way was it debase or obscene.....you simply did not agree with their message.......you didn't like it........Holiday rejected!

The Video in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrHC2zmfUI

And furthermore, you most probably don't have the balls to leave this post completely intact, because doing so would leave my post(s) in plain sight for all that wish to acknowledge how baseless your demands & actions were, or not, so they may read them & come to their own conclusions!
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 13 Oct 2019, 23:37

DreamRyderX wrote:
Aussie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:

I'm not willing to do that.....find it yourself.....& you post it/them (them because there are more than one video in my posted composite) if it means that much to you....mine stays until you do....there's absolutely nothing wrong with its satire....it's the political statement I choose to make through the video........that this impeachment is a joke..........to be scoffed & ridiculed.....treated with total contempt.

And AUSSIE.....I have but these words to say....... I reject your childish, & baseless censorship, the video had no value except that it was an expression of what I feel about the subject, & what I chose to post......the video may be a politically satirical, but in no way was it debase or obscene.....you simply did not agree with their message.......you didn't like it........Holiday rejected!

And furthermore, you most probably don't have the balls to leave this post completely intact, because doing so would leave my post(s) in plain sight for all that wish to acknowledge how baseless your demands & actions were, or not, so they may read them & come to their own conclusions!

NOW folks just to say.. I didn't view any/either/or ..those vids.

THE PROBLEM ,....DRX..... is you are posting FAKE NEWS.!!

That's FAKE NEWS.!! FAKE NEWS. !!
Do YOU comprehend...?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 14 Oct 2019, 07:45

DreamRyderX wrote:
Aussie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:

Don't have the balls, ey? You do not get a holiday. Had you put that fake video back at the place I deleted it from twice, you would be on a 2-week vacation now.

:up
Aussie

PreviousNext

Return to Politics