Biloela Tamil family

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Biloela Tamil family

Postby Chuck » 07 Oct 2019, 17:39

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:More then likely YES!

AND THAT'S ALL MOST REFUGEES ARE DOING. fOR YOU TO CONDEMN THEM FOR IT, WHILST ACKNOWLEDGING YOU'D DO THE SAME REEKS OF HYPOCRISY
...... would you choose to sit in a camp for an indefinite period of time, with no prospects for training or education, no work and no future for your kids, while you waited for the possibility that the situation in your homeland might settle enough for you to possibly return...

Sorry! I was responding to the first question not the latter.

Anyhow, my detail response would have clarified that I would sit in a refugee camp then risk my children lives!

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 07 Oct 2019, 19:45

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:More then likely YES!

AND THAT'S ALL MOST REFUGEES ARE DOING. fOR YOU TO CONDEMN THEM FOR IT, WHILST ACKNOWLEDGING YOU'D DO THE SAME REEKS OF HYPOCRISY
...... would you choose to sit in a camp for an indefinite period of time, with no prospects for training or education, no work and no future for your kids, while you waited for the possibility that the situation in your homeland might settle enough for you to possibly return...

Sorry! I was responding to the first question not the latter.

Anyhow, my detail response would have clarified that I would sit in a refugee camp then risk my children lives!

Chuck

you responded to one question... and your answer was
More then likely YES!

everything else after that is fairy dust designed to excuse your hypocrisy
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 07 Oct 2019, 23:57

Chuck wrote:Mr Downer said Australia had an obligation to protect refugees, but only temporarily while they fled persecution.
"When that's finished they should peacefully be able to return home," he told his Budapest audience.

"There is a world of difference between somebody who migrates to our country and somebody who we protect as a refugee.

"These people are not looking just for protection, these people are looking to migrate. And they are looking to migrate to the country they want to go to. They get protection in all sorts of other countries on the way to your country, but no, no, no – we're going to let them in and become migrants. This is, of course, undermining the whole system."

We need an emoji that displays stirring the pot.

Chuck

You'd quote DOWNER.? and expect respect.? :bgrin LOL. :rofl
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Chuck » 09 Oct 2019, 17:36

JohnSmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Sorry! I was responding to the first question not the latter.
Anyhow, my detail response would have clarified that I would sit in a refugee camp then risk my children lives!Chuck
More then likely YES!
It ur prerogative to concentrate on my error to suit ur biased leanings.

Others, would’ve be able to deduce what part of ur questions I was answering too!

Maybe, u don’t have those simply skills?

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby Chuck » 09 Oct 2019, 17:40

pinkeye wrote:
Chuck wrote:Mr Downer said Australia had an obligation to protect refugees, but only temporarily while they fled persecution.
"When that's finished they should peacefully be able to return home," he told his Budapest audience.

"There is a world of difference between somebody who migrates to our country and somebody who we protect as a refugee.

"These people are not looking just for protection, these people are looking to migrate. And they are looking to migrate to the country they want to go to. They get protection in all sorts of other countries on the way to your country, but no, no, no – we're going to let them in and become migrants. This is, of course, undermining the whole system."

We need an emoji that displays stirring the pot.

Chuck

You'd quote DOWNER.? and expect respect.? :bgrin LOL. :rofl

It has nothing to do with respect but his comment is factual about all those refugees heading to Hungary!

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2019, 21:07

Hungary?

Sorry wrong topic.

This is about Australia, and our failure to behave in accord with accepted humanitarian principles.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2019, 21:08

Hungary?

Sorry wrong topic.

This is about Australia, and our failure to behave in accord with accepted humanitarian principles.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2019, 23:05

Chuck wrote:
JohnSmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Sorry! I was responding to the first question not the latter.
Anyhow, my detail response would have clarified that I would sit in a refugee camp then risk my children lives!Chuck
More then likely YES!
It ur prerogative to concentrate on my error to suit ur biased leanings.

Others, would’ve be able to deduce what part of ur questions I was answering too!

Maybe, u don’t have those simply skills?

Chuck

or alternatively, maybe you can't read?

there was only one question
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2019, 23:07

hatty wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Hey ? I don't think I ever heard a swear word, before I came to Australia. But I've achieved quite a vocabulary since then. :bgrin

my wife never swore before she came here. We've been married for over 12 yrs and she still refuses to teach me any Romanian swear words.Although Now she swears at me, in Emglish, like a trooper. I'm so proud of her :clap

Not that anyone else would know, she only ever swears at me and even then never in front of a third person.
:b

just don't offer your significant other a banana JS

i suspect you'll wear it :rain :bgrin

:giggle :giggle

Sorry, i misseed this response until now

no, I'm usually safe now unless I'm offering her the other banana :grn
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2019, 23:22

:grn

Ha ha that's hilarious :roll :roll :roll :bike

Please keep on the general topic.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Chuck » 11 Oct 2019, 17:05

It looks like we have to chemically sterilise International student who partake in Australia Uni Industry trying to get residency!

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby Auggie » 11 Oct 2019, 20:49

The issue is that claiming asylum is not illegal as we are a signatory to the UN refugee convention. If we opted-out of the convention, then claiming asylum could be illegal if we made it so.
Apart from chattel slavery, Jim Crow, John C Calhoun, the Robber Barons, the Civil War, George Wallace, segregation, Ronald Reagan, violent crime, serial killers and Donald Trump, what makes America the shittest nation on earth?
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Chuck » 12 Oct 2019, 17:37

Auggie wrote:The issue is that claiming asylum is not illegal as we are a signatory to the UN refugee convention. If we opted-out of the convention, then claiming asylum could be illegal if we made it so.
Ur comments needs to be qualified, the UN Convention states that a country is compelled to accept any illegal entry that seek asylum.

So even the UN would consider boat people as illegal entry!

I was simply trying to get the Biloela supporters to react.

The other couple that I was referring too, I was simply using them as encouragement for further discussion. That is why I kept it rather vague.
They had a child and most probably deserves to stay here, on humanitarian grounds compared to the Biloela family.

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 13 Oct 2019, 01:42

I also know of a person who is currently trying to remain in Australia.

He married a Sudanese woman in Sth Sudan, having known her as a younger man.
He isn't Sudanese.
He is from a different tribe. The Acholi were the people of his wife. ALL his own family were dead the war in Sudan, and he was at grave risk . So he came to Australia as the husband of this woman, who already had residency.
This woman had already two children from óthers'.. and when he arrived in Australia, it seemed it was good.
They have a young child together.

THEN, she accused him of domestic violence.. ( which I'm am pretty sure was just another of her lies to Australian authorities.)
She wanted to keep him away from their young daughter. ( she didn't want to be exposed as one of those women in the Sudanese community who get together to undermine and remove their problems.) In this case, this young man.

She has the support of the whole Sudanese community, in Brisbane, pretty much, and he only has the support of one very determined person ( my friend) . ( oh and just a couple of the Sudanese women,) Who along with my friend are appalled, and want to help him because he is guiltless of any offense, and works so hard, and tries so hard to see his daughter.

Because the wife denounced him, he was to be removed from Australia last September.

My friend has mounted a huge effort to save him from deportation, and so far he remains here.

If he was returned to Africa, he would be killed.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Auggie » 13 Oct 2019, 11:03

Chuck wrote:
Auggie wrote:The issue is that claiming asylum is not illegal as we are a signatory to the UN refugee convention. If we opted-out of the convention, then claiming asylum could be illegal if we made it so.
Ur comments needs to be qualified, the UN Convention states that a country is compelled to accept any illegal entry that seek asylum.

So even the UN would consider boat people as illegal entry!

I was simply trying to get the Biloela supporters to react.

The other couple that I was referring too, I was simply using them as encouragement for further discussion. That is why I kept it rather vague.
They had a child and most probably deserves to stay here, on humanitarian grounds compared to the Biloela family.

Chuck

If a person comes to the border of a nation that is a signatory and they enter claiming asylum, then they have not entered illegally.

Maritime arrivals, or "boat people" as they are sometimes referred to, are not illegals because they are claiming asylum. Ergo, your interpretation is incorrect. "Boat people", therefore, are not illegal entrants as they are claiming asylum, which is not illegal.
Apart from chattel slavery, Jim Crow, John C Calhoun, the Robber Barons, the Civil War, George Wallace, segregation, Ronald Reagan, violent crime, serial killers and Donald Trump, what makes America the shittest nation on earth?
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Chuck » 13 Oct 2019, 20:18

Auggie wrote:If a person comes to the border of a nation that is a signatory and they enter claiming asylum, then they have not entered illegally.

Maritime arrivals, or "boat people" as they are sometimes referred to, are not illegals because they are claiming asylum. Ergo, your interpretation is incorrect. "Boat people", therefore, are not illegal entrants as they are claiming asylum, which is not illegal.
7. Refugees and asylum-seekers are in a different situation than other aliens by virtue of the fact that they may be forced by their circumstances to enter a country illegally in order to escape persecution. Hence Article 31 of the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees prohibits the punishment of refugees for illegal entry under certain circumstances

Even the UN acknowledge and state it is illegal entry but the signatory countries are compelled to review their application.

So all the refugee industry is purporting pure crap!

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 14 Oct 2019, 00:12

I have to say ignoring MY offer of another refugee tale, being ignored Chuckie the fucking clown, doesn't really suit. So I'll refer you back to my earlier post.

The person I was referring to came here legally. He works hard, pays his tax and his bills, and is always at risk of being removed, despite his real GOODNESS.

His wife is part of the general , well from what I hear, scams and use that the Echoli community run to take advantage of Australia's opportunities. Can't say I actually condemn them, BUT , it is still wrong. . They are actually largely scammers. That is definitely the impression I have.
Some are genuinely good, but like the recently disclosed CHILD CARE Rort, run by some many families in the Moslem community, ripping off millions of dollars... their actions need to be considered. Whole family communities ripping off the Australian taxpayer.

BUT JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SOCIAL or TRIBAL or Customary groupings … there will always be the outsiders.

I really don't think the government has a single clue about these allowed African migrants. They have lived in WAR.. all their lives basically, and they SEIZE every opportunity. AND, they seek to remove people like THIS person, from Australia, because they don't want the truth to be known. The wife has gone ALL OUT, to get him deported, back to where he will surely be killed.

Appeals to the Former Immigration Minister DUTTON, were rejected.

Just another sad story of the state of the Nation.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Chuck » 14 Oct 2019, 08:32

pinkeye wrote:I have to say ignoring MY offer of another refugee tale, being ignored Chuckie the fucking clown, doesn't really suit. So I'll refer you back to my earlier post.
I wasn’t ignoring ur post but simple trying to find the article on the Internet.

So this is my recollection of this family situation.

The Pakistan gentleman came here on a student visa and then extended his stay with a working visa. He got married to an Pakistan women who gave birth to a severely disabled child in Australia. That why I mentioned that anyone who comes to study here should be chemically sterilised as a shit stir.

The child’s disability is that severe that it most probably would not survive if they were deported back to Pakistan.

The deportation is based on future medical cost to the taxpayers.

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby Auggie » 14 Oct 2019, 17:27

Chuck wrote:
Auggie wrote:If a person comes to the border of a nation that is a signatory and they enter claiming asylum, then they have not entered illegally.

7. Refugees and asylum-seekers are in a different situation than other aliens by virtue of the fact that they may be forced by their circumstances to enter a country illegally in order to escape persecution. Hence Article 31 of the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees prohibits the punishment of refugees for illegal entry under certain circumstances

Even the UN acknowledge and state it is illegal entry but the signatory countries are compelled to review their application.

Chuck

They may be entering illegally, but they can't be punished under law for entering illegally, so essentially it is not illegal. If we opted out of the UN refugee convention, then we could turn away anyone who claimed asylum, and we wouldn't be obligated to assess their claims. In that sense, it would be illegal to enter Australia without the proper documentation.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Chuck » 14 Oct 2019, 20:43

Auggie wrote:
Chuck wrote:7. Refugees and asylum-seekers are in a different situation than other aliens by virtue of the fact that they may be forced by their circumstances to enter a country illegally in order to escape persecution. Hence Article 31 of the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees prohibits the punishment of refugees for illegal entry under certain circumstances

Chuck
They may be entering illegally, but they can't be punished under law for entering illegally, so essentially it is not illegal. If we opted out of the UN refugee convention, then we could turn away anyone who claimed asylum, and we wouldn't be obligated to assess their claims. In that sense, it would be illegal to enter Australia without the proper documentation.
I love ur logic in converting something that is even defined by the UN as being ILLEGAL, being redefined as LEGAL!

Is this the tactics of the refugee industry, by keep badgering the community that an illegal event will eventually be interpreted as being legal.

Is that is why they keep waffling on, that boat people aren’t entering the country illegally?

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby hatty » 15 Oct 2019, 10:39

chuck .............

take it from the fucking barrister!!!!!!!!

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 2q5rv.html
hatty
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 15 Oct 2019, 16:32

Chuck wrote:I love ur logic in converting something that is even defined by the UN as being ILLEGAL, being redefined as LEGAL!

for the MILLIONTH time, nothing illegal about seeking asylum, irrespective of how they enter
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Auggie » 15 Oct 2019, 17:14

Chuck wrote:
Auggie wrote:
Chuck wrote:7. Refugees and asylum-seekers are in a different situation than other aliens by virtue of the fact that they may be forced by their circumstances to enter a country illegally in order to escape persecution. Hence Article 31 of the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees prohibits the punishment of refugees for illegal entry under certain circumstances

Chuck
I love ur logic in converting something that is even defined by the UN as being ILLEGAL, being redefined as LEGAL!

Is this the tactics of the refugee industry, by keep badgering the community that an illegal event will eventually be interpreted as being legal.

Is that is why they keep waffling on, that boat people aren’t entering the country illegally?

Chuck

It's not illegal to seek asylum to a country which is a signatory to the Convention.

If you don't like it, then send a letter to your local MP asking them to repeal the Treaty.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Chuck » 15 Oct 2019, 20:28

Auggie wrote:It's not illegal to seek asylum to a country which is a signatory to the Convention.

If you don't like it, then send a letter to your local MP asking them to repeal the Treaty.
Asylum seeking is really another or seperate topic!

You must concede that boat people who enter the country ILLEGALLY still have the the right to seek asylum?

My argument is that the refugee industry has tried to mislead the community by claiming that entry via illegal boat landings was considered as LEGAL entry.
All local legal interpretation is supported by the UN that this type of entry is defined as being illegal.

Even u Auggie and others on this website, have been duped by this misleading arguments put forward by the refugee industry!

Chuck
Chuck
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 16 Oct 2019, 22:32

so you can only see the profiteers as important, whereas, I think the opposite.

The profiteers in human trafficking are the ones that need condemning and locking-up, NOT the people seeking to survive.

What?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

PreviousNext

Return to Politics