Why did labor lose ?

Re: Why did labor lose ?

Postby HBS Guy » 27 May 2019, 10:37

chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:The campaing was weak, they let the lying nasty party frame their policies.

So Labor have NEVER told lies? :rofl

We are talking about the election held recently and why Labor lost: not countering Lib lies which were numerous and grievous.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 27 May 2019, 17:11

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:it was in response to this, sorry it was unclear. I thought I had quoted your question

Okay, so they definitely TALKED about a death tax and questioned whether or not Labor would adopt such a tax, but you're not saying that they LIED by saying that Labor WILL bring in such a tax are you?

yes, they lied by saying labor would bring it in. Even pretending labor was even considering it was a lie. Labor had ruled it out a long time ago
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby chris155au » 27 May 2019, 20:08

johnsmith wrote:libs have admitted to paying people smugglers to take people back

Not according to this: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-29/ ... me/6894610

Serious evidence? Perhaps. Libs have admitted? FALSE!

johnsmith wrote:you want someone to prove a negative? :roll :roll :roll Until you can prove there is an agreement, there is no agreement.

And until Aussie (or anyone else for that matter) can prove that there ISN'T an agreement, then there is NO piracy! By the way, I'm NOT saying that there IS an agreement. However Aussie is saying that there ISN'T! There's the difference! I'm being open minded! Operation Sovereign Border's could be COMPLETELY illegal! However, we simply DO NOT KNOW! That's a fact!

johnsmith wrote:police look like the local neighbourhood gossip when compared to the libs and the boat turn backs. Police sometimes can't talk specifics because it might influence juries ... but once the case is over, ALL the information is made public.

What information about the operation do you think should be released? And by the way, why do you suppose that Labor hasn't cried "PIRACY" and said that they will stop Operation Sovereign Border's, or at least that they would remove the classified nature if they are elected? Although, this is probably more of a question for Aussie who claims "piracy."
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 27 May 2019, 20:11

johnsmith wrote:
yes, they lied by saying labor would bring it in. Even pretending labor was even considering it was a lie. Labor had ruled it out a long time ago

Did they make a public statement? They should have, because one of their top dogs spoke openly about it.
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 27 May 2019, 20:12

HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:The campaing was weak, they let the lying nasty party frame their policies.

We are talking about the election held recently and why Labor lost: not countering Lib lies which were numerous and grievous.

And when the COALITION lost in 2007, were you talking about why they lost and linking the loss to Labor lies?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 27 May 2019, 20:13

Aussie wrote:
I am saying that. They clearly were telling people that ALP=death duties/inheritance tax.

Do we know who Chris Bowen was talking about when he said, "HE'S the only one talking about a death tax?"
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 27 May 2019, 20:43

Yes.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby pinkeye » 27 May 2019, 22:37

chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Ask him a question and he is flummoxed.

Because you are so capable? :rofl What question of yours has "flummoxed" me?
HBS Guy wrote:Structural Budget deficit. Plus you had some childlike belief that H&C left behind a surplus that Rudd spent.

Please people don't allow this chris person to question you like he does. Every thing he says is basically nothing but provocative questioning. He is laughing at you. he makes you respond. He is getting off on you.

WHY answer..?

Think about that...
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 27 May 2019, 23:00

What a gut twisting loss.
Did any of you vomit or have diarrhea ?
It was such an insipid stroll toward total failure.

From early on, the signs were written you were going to lose badly.
When you believed you would win well, you lost badly.
That is really bad. There is no 'upside'. You have no 'story to tell'.
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 27 May 2019, 23:34

chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:

And when the COALITION lost in 2007, were you talking about why they lost and linking the loss to Labor lies?

People were sick and tired of Howard and the Libs.

Again, we are talking about the 2019 election—why are you moving the goal posts so often?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 28 May 2019, 01:35

you are full of 'it Scooter.
Last edited by pinkeye on 28 May 2019, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 28 May 2019, 01:44

HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:

Again, we are talking about the 2019 election—why are you moving the goal posts so often?

Yeah well, you finally asked a question back. Well done ………..

Don't be sucked in.
These are such aggressive/passive questions..!! a frikkin ' inquisition .. or a police interview of a criminal. ...from Chris. I find him offensive, really on the nose.. there is no communication here. :mad

BUT seriously fellas... you are being quizzed and asked to what? defend? excuse? explain? fuck that..

Chris can work it out for himself.

Of course, IF YOU ENJOY his posts, and answering to him ... forget I said anything.. Go for your life.. enjoy away. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby greggerypeccary » 28 May 2019, 13:12

Sprintcyclist wrote:What a gut twisting loss.
Did any of you vomit or have diarrhea ?
It was such an insipid stroll toward total failure.

From early on, the signs were written you were going to lose badly.
When you believed you would win well, you lost badly.
That is really bad. There is no 'upside'. You have no 'story to tell'.

No upside?

Have you forgotten this:

"One of the Liberals’ leading conservatives and Australia’s 28th prime minister, Tony Abbott, has lost his blue-ribbon Sydney seat of Warringah after moderate Liberal voters abandoned him in protest at the role he played in opposing climate change action."

:bgrin
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 17:37

Aussie wrote:Yes.

Well? Who was Bowen talking about?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 17:38

pinkeye wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Ask him a question and he is flummoxed.

Because you are so capable? :rofl What question of yours has "flummoxed" me?
HBS Guy wrote:Structural Budget deficit. Plus you had some childlike belief that H&C left behind a surplus that Rudd spent.

Please people don't allow this chris person to question you like he does. Every thing he says is basically nothing but provocative questioning. He is laughing at you. he makes you respond. He is getting off on you.

WHY answer..?

Why answer? Because unlike you, they have the competence to defend their positions!
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 17:40

HBS Guy wrote:People were sick and tired of Howard and the Libs.

Why do you think Labor lost in 2013?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 17:42

greggerypeccary wrote:
No upside?

Have you forgotten this:

"One of the Liberals’ leading conservatives and Australia’s 28th prime minister, Tony Abbott, has lost his blue-ribbon Sydney seat of Warringah after moderate Liberal voters abandoned him in protest at the role he played in opposing climate change action."

:bgrin

What about it? Who even wrote that?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 17:44

pinkeye wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:

Yeah well, you finally asked a question back. Well done ………..

Don't be sucked in.
These are such aggressive/passive questions..!! a frikkin ' inquisition .. or a police interview of a criminal. ...from Chris. I find him offensive, really on the nose.. there is no communication here. :mad

BUT seriously fellas... you are being quizzed and asked to what? defend? excuse? explain? fuck that..

Chris can work it out for himself.

Of course, IF YOU ENJOY his posts, and answering to him ... forget I said anything.. Go for your life.. enjoy away. :roll

Looks like you are all by yourself there pink! Everyone else is has the competence to be able to debate me!
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 17:51

Aussie wrote: No, I can't explain it. Perhaps our boats are waiting just outside territorial waters, intercepting boats, and under the point of a gun, making them turn back and keep going back. Piracy.

Do you admit that you remain completely unable to say why there can be no agreement with other countries? And by the way, why do you suppose that Labor hasn't cried "PIRACY" and said that they will stop Operation Sovereign Border's, or at least that they would remove the classified nature if they are elected?
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 28 May 2019, 18:14

chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:Yes.

Well? Who was Bowen talking about?

Morrison.
Aussie

Postby Aussie » 28 May 2019, 18:21

chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote: No, I can't explain it. Perhaps our boats are waiting just outside territorial waters, intercepting boats, and under the point of a gun, making them turn back and keep going back. Piracy.

Do you admit that you remain completely unable to say why there can be no agreement with other countries? And by the way, why do you suppose that Labor hasn't cried "PIRACY" and said that they will stop Operation Sovereign Border's, or at least that they would remove the classified nature if they are elected?

Because they, like you and me, have not been told what the operational details of Operation Sovereign Borders are.

Yes, I admit readily that I remain completely unable to say why or if there are no agreements with other countries. Ya see Chris, I am not afraid of answering banal harmless questions. But I am also able to consider far more likely alternatives....like....that our Navy is hovering just outside the territorial waters of other countries and under guns, forcing them back from whence they came...perhaps with a softener like many thousands of dollars.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 28 May 2019, 19:16

chris155au wrote:

A long campaign of whiteanting by Rudd and his “cardinals” don’t you know any politics? Shall I add that to economics as subjects you know nothing about?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 20:17

HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:

A long campaign of whiteanting by Rudd and his “cardinals” don’t you know any politics?

I freely admit that I'm no political scientist.
chris155au
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 28 May 2019, 20:20

chris155au wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
chris155au wrote:

A long campaign of whiteanting by Rudd and his “cardinals” don’t you know any politics?

I freely admit that I'm no political scientist.

labor lost in 2013 because of

A. Rudd undermining Gillard at every opportunity, leaking details of private meetings etc for the whole term she was in office
B. Murdoch printing lies almost every single day
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby chris155au » 28 May 2019, 20:22

Aussie wrote:
Because they, like you and me, have not been told what the operational details of Operation Sovereign Borders are.

And yet you cry "piracy" and think that it shouldn't be secretive. So why aren't Labor saying the same?

Yes, I admit readily that I remain completely unable to say why or if there are no agreements with other countries. Ya see Chris, I am not afraid of answering banal harmless questions.

Fair enough. I commend your honest reply.

But I am also able to consider far more likely alternatives....like....that our Navy is hovering just outside the territorial waters of other countries and under guns, forcing them back from whence they came...

And essentially taking over the sovereign waters of another country, which is a border line act of war!
You think these countries just put up with it without taking action? Yeah right! How you think this can be a "likely alternative" I do not know!

perhaps with a softener like many thousands of dollars.

What's a softener?
chris155au
mountain lion

PreviousNext

Return to Federal election 2019