The Mothra lie thing

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

The Mothra lie thing

Postby Agness » 05 Jan 2019, 11:25

:zzzz

P1-

A few very basic inconsistencies amuse me about you M'balls- and you ain't ready to hear it-

I want a linK where I laughed at rape- where I think it is "hilarious"- dont lie and dont lie about me- the one thing I have said is I dont believe your story about what was supposed to have happened too you as told by you- I fart in your general direction - now links/proof of my mirth regards rape or an apology-

you make stuff up in your head and try to crucify ppl with same- hatred spread by you based on a complete lie - you do it all the time and trying to again- now get me a link to prove I laugh at rape- I'm waiting-
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

spamone: Animal

Re: The Mothra lie thing

Postby Agness » 05 Jan 2019, 11:44

Re: The Handmaid's Tale
Postby mothra » 05 Jan 2019, 01:17

Agnes i'm not interested in engaging you in any kind of drama at all. Perhaps it's time to drop the hostility and just blend in? It seems to be what you want to do.

This is a peaceful little forum. I don't think anyone wants it to turn into another Ozpol

oh LOL :rofl :rofl :OMG - all of a sudden this is peaceful little forum ? and just WHO is turning it into another Ozpol- me you say?
'

With Mopbucket here how can that peaceful litte forum exist be when she tells deliberate lies about a member who has been here since inception- she just says something and hopes it sticks and builds ever more lies based on that fabrication- everytime you do itI will update this thread- now Mothra- please present evidence/link that I laughed at rape and that I think it is hilarious-????? if you please!!!!

" I don't want to fight- I want to be a peace loving saint-" won't cut it hun-
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Agness » 05 Jan 2019, 11:58

Agnes i'm not interested in engaging you in any kind of drama at all. Perhaps it's time to drop the hostility and just blend in? It seems to be what you want to do.
-

You lie about me and I am the one being hostile- what a stupid thing to say :roll :roll :roll

I am me- just because you poke me with the eye with a stick occasionally and I get pissed at you-doesnt mean a thing- everyone here knows I speak up- the only one here who seems surprised by it is YOU
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby mothra » 05 Jan 2019, 12:17

I never said you laughed at rape, Agnes. I said you laughed at me being taunted ewith it.

Which you did. Many times.

Now enough! Nobody here wants to live this drama.
mothra
Duck

Postby Agness » 05 Jan 2019, 13:05

mothra wrote:I never said you laughed at rape, Agnes. I said you laughed at me being taunted ewith it.

Which you did. Many times.

Now enough! Nobody here wants to live this drama.

Bullshit-no Im guessing NO you Don't want to relive this drama why does that not surprise me LOL- need I remind you of your exact words- if you deal in truth mothballs you dont have to keep remembering your lies remember that-

I have found that what it acceptable to say to women on here is pretty open ended.

It's more about whether you say whatever vulgarity to a woman in a particular clique that matters.

Jasin was only just talking about thrusting her hand down my pants ... not a whimper from anyone at all. But i 'm not popular so it's okay.

Would you like to talk about raping me now? Agnes, in particular, finds that hilarious.

You are so desperate to stay relevant with a topic such as this that you keep reminding everyone to feel sorry for you- fuck off with your victim mentality- I question also if it ever happened at all- your word is worth fucking shit after all isnt it? The lies just keep rolling in with you- and how many pple have you had banned over this you asshole ?

What woman - (if you are a woman) is nuts enough too think a forum full of sex starved old men at ozpol-are interested in some women being raped- what did you think would be the fall out from a revelation like that -? ( if it happeneded) I suspect exactly what you got and you have used it to punish men by having them banned haven't you because you are not a well person- lets face it luv
Last edited by Agness on 05 Jan 2019, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby mantra » 05 Jan 2019, 14:52

Hi AG - hope you had a lovely Xmas and New Year.

I try to avoid conflicts these days so let a lot of what you say pass. I don't know Mothra well, but she's always been polite and civil - to me anyway. I've seen her defensive at times when she's been attacked, but who isn't?

Maybe you can't see it anymore, but your comments to her are really offensive. Why don't you let this go? All of us make catty comments at time, but we move on after a bit of a huff and puff and forgive and forget.

You refer to this forum as being full of sex starved old men. Why - because they've welcomed Mothra? I used to be welcome here too - no-one ever made a move on me, but when you came back after a long absence and gave me a hard time - I left. I don't even know what I did, but I thought you had more of a claim to be here than I did.

After all these years I've come back. I haven't posted much because I've got two problematic computers I'm switching between as well as other family problems which have kept me away.

AG - over the last year or so you have become extremely abusive and personal in your attacks. I hate even writing this, but someone has to tell you this. You don't have the right to abuse people the way you do. I know you can't see it. No-one says much back to you simply because they're too scared to. Monk has actually through sheer perseverance developed a good forum. It should stay that way. Let's all try and get along - even being superficial is better than hating.

I know you've got more rights than anyone to post here, PA and Ozpolitic, but you don't have the right to humiliate people the way you do.

Sorry AG - at times you have been a good friend to me, but at other times you have turned on me so swiftly that it's taken my breath away. Forget about the past and what you thought someone said to you. Concentrate on the positive in the posts of other members. Life is too short to be bitter.

You are still my friend - although after this post - maybe it won't be reciprocated.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby mothra » 05 Jan 2019, 14:56

Many blessing, Mantra. You are, as always, all class.
mothra
Duck

Postby Agness » 05 Jan 2019, 15:03

mothra wrote:Many blessing, Mantra. You are, as always, all class.

pity about you though MB like you would even know what that means- the sex starved old men are at Ozpol they dont live here the guys here are completely different - your post means nothing to me as you havent been trolled into the ground by this horrible thing - mantra as usual come into an arguement not knowing anything about the back ground- a terrible habit you have- you do it all the time I And maybe you can live a "superficial" life but I cant and dont- never have !

Now where is the proof and Links Mothra that I laughed about rape-? Nothing as yet!! nothing will come- must be time to bring in your back ups -

I am done with this anyway- I have said my peice- I have exposed you as a sick liar- and mantra can think what the hell she wants I don't care- she has said many things about you too Mothra- maybe she forgot? I still stand by my words-if you lie about me I will let you know-

a few links to prove you didnt lie would be good Mothballs- how about it???? or are you just a liar?
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2019, 11:43

mantra wrote:I know you've got more rights than anyone to post here, PA and Ozpolitic,

she has no more 'rights' than anyone else. If anything, as I see it, with her constant abuse I think she's lucky to be allowed back here at all. For some reason Monk is a sentimental old fool when it comes to Agness .

Saying that, that's also what makes him a decent bloke so I guess we'll have to live with it. :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2019, 14:00

Fireworks are where Agnes is, that is a fact of forum life.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2019, 15:14

HBS Guy wrote:Fireworks are where Agnes is, that is a fact of forum life.

Pity about the damp squib.
mothra
Duck

Postby pinkeye » 06 Jan 2019, 23:02

Be at peace friends
Nothing said here
will change anything
venting is good
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye