funny

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
SethBullock
Warthog
spamone: Animal

Re: funny

Post by SethBullock »

Clown.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Corona godzilla.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Corona summer 1 (2).png

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

LOL, Godzilla!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »