why couldnt bobby be right ?

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

why couldnt bobby be right ?

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Nov 2018, 16:29

It was so hot today I think I got a bit of heat stroke and I was near the beach working at Caloundra so would of been 10 degrees hotter inland...….. I had to knock off early and now had a shower under a fan with a beer (arc valley , only $30 at bws and not a bad brew monk). Last month I couldn't work then just did a 2 week vacation going too music festivals, so my 2nd day after 5 weeks off.... still im used to the heat and to feel like im about to throw up from heat really sucks...… I'm supposed to being doing a 2 week stint in Weipa in December , i'll need lots of spoonful's of cement to toughen the fuck up.
Where the fuck is this ice age its not even summer yet........... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Re: why couldnt bobby be right ?

Postby johnsmith » 06 Nov 2018, 16:36

It was one of the reasons I just sold my mgmt rights business. To many damn hedges to trim and lawns to mow. I'm fine with heat if I'm working in the shade, but put me under direct sunlight and I'm struggling.

Bobby is an idiot if he thinks we're coming into an ice age :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Nov 2018, 16:40

was a big site as well so for "safety" I had to wear heavy cotton long sleeve shirt and long pants and gloves and a hard hat.... in about 40c degree heats... at least I was safe...…..
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 06 Nov 2018, 16:41

DonDeeHippy wrote:was a big site as well so for "safety" I had to wear heavy cotton long sleeve shirt and long pants and gloves and a hard hat.... in about 40c degree heats... at least I was safe...…..

i see all those road workers wearing all the long cotton sleeves ... fucked if I know how they do it
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Nov 2018, 16:46

johnsmith wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:was a big site as well so for "safety" I had to wear heavy cotton long sleeve shirt and long pants and gloves and a hard hat.... in about 40c degree heats... at least I was safe...…..

i see all those road workers wearing all the long cotton sleeves ... fucked if I know how they do it

I make myself scarce if there is any road work... u have all that and the lovely smell of fresh tar all day as well
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Nov 2018, 20:20

Although it would have a relatively small impact on the climate, it’s still an interesting question to ask whether we’re headed for another quiet solar period. Zharkova thinks so. Her team created a model that tries to predict solar activity, and suggests another solar minimum will occur from 2020 to 2055. However, other solar scientists have criticized the model as being too simple, created based on just 35 years of data, and failing to accurately reproduce past solar activity.

Ilya Usoskin, head of the Oulu Cosmic Ray Station and Vice-Director of the ReSoLVE Center of Excellence in Research, published a critique of Zharkova’s solar model making those points. Most importantly, the model fails in reproducing past known solar activity because Zharkova’s team treats the sun as a simple, predictable system like a pendulum. In reality, the sun has more random and unpredictable (in scientific terms, “stochastic”) behavior:

https://skepticalscience.com/mini-ice-age-myth-still-wrong.html

So these deniers, sneeering at climate models all being wrong, believe in a GSM and an ice age. . .because of a model, and a model that can’t hindcast previous GSMs.

I am weak with laughter, that fucking idiot and his “350 pages of evidence!” All based on lies and bullshit!

Of course I improved the shining hour by posting all this on Twitter in the #miniiceage thread. Fucking morons!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Nov 2018, 20:26

In fact, I posted the info twice, once in reply somewhere then I thought it deserved its own thread. I should be well and truly hated by deniers everywhere!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market