Ban by “Wayne”

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Ban by “Wayne”

Postby DonDeeHippy » 18 Oct 2018, 10:12

:purple :rofl
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 18 Oct 2018, 10:18

DonDeeHippy wrote::purple :rofl

shut up monk!
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Oct 2018, 06:32

Not the brightest is Princess Gobby.

Somebody thinks I am loudly wailing and gnashing my teeth. Glad someone from there comes here ro read real discussion :rofl He might have it right if I had been demanding the ban be lifted etc.

No, it is a ban based on a lie and that lie was backed up by the site owner. I will keep saying that because it is the truth and may warn some member not to speak up else he may face a ban too.

Nobody has any knowledge of why mothra and js were banned. Not sure about Squire/LTYC/Unforgiven. Good forum management, not. That is all I want to convey and will keep posting about.

Wayne or FD could guest post here to explain, nothing stopping them.

People may have noticed this place is really picking up steam lately, why not join and share in the fun?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby dissilymordentroge » 19 Oct 2018, 12:25

Haven’t read all of this thread but I just want to draw attention to the fact that web forums are usually ‘owned’ by whoever pays the server bill ( even if they finance that cost through donations). Democracy has nothing to do with it.
The Human Race is insane.
dissilymordentroge
Jack Russell

Postby Aussie » 19 Oct 2018, 12:40

dissilymordentroge wrote:Haven’t read all of this thread but I just want to draw attention to the fact that web forums are usually ‘owned’ by whoever pays the server bill ( even if they finance that cost through donations). Democracy has nothing to do with it.

True, however no Forum can or does survive dictatorial Admin.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Oct 2018, 12:44

Yes, I own this board and pay the fees to rent the server space and keep the domain name current.

Banning—and I mean bans many months long—without a reason or based on a lie are not good for the health of a board.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby dissilymordentroge » 19 Oct 2018, 18:20

Aussie wrote:
dissilymordentroge wrote:Haven’t read all of this thread but I just want to draw attention to the fact that web forums are usually ‘owned’ by whoever pays the server bill ( even if they finance that cost through donations). Democracy has nothing to do with it.

True, however no Forum can or does survive dictatorial Admin.

Sadly I know of several, all offshoots of magazines devoted to specific topics.
The Human Race is insane.
dissilymordentroge
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Oct 2018, 09:04

Well, for forms sake I checked—still banned.

There are almost too many posts here now that I probably won’t bother checking again. Why would I? Dear old Wayne or FD would just ban me again for ages based on no real reason. Tell them I said to get fucked.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Oct 2018, 12:08

Checked for the last time—still banned.

That is a ban from 25 Aug to 26 Oct, two months. It is a ban based on a lie, a lie backed up by the site owner.

OzPol is slowly being deserted by members. Just diehard Muslim bashers still there, misogynists etc and a very few people with any idea of the subjects discussed.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 26 Oct 2018, 12:09

HBS Guy wrote:Checked for the last time—still banned.

That is a ban from 25 Aug to 26 Oct, two months. It is a ban based on a lie, a lie backed up by the site owner.

OzPol is slowly being deserted by members. Just diehard Muslim bashers still there, misogynists etc and a very few people with any idea of the subjects discussed.

I find i rarely even check ozpol anymore. Nothing there worth seeing
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Oct 2018, 12:16

Nope. Lees trying to pretend scientists were concerned with global cooling in the 60s and 70s. Nope. Notrickszone as a source, give me strength. Looks like Booby has given up on the ice age.

This thread will be archived in a couple of days—whatever has to be said can be said in the “Invitation to OzPol” thread—I will make a post.

In fact, will make a new Invitation to OzPol members thread, pin and lock the thread so it will always be at the top of posts in the Sand Pit.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby fisherman » 01 Nov 2018, 12:13

johnsmith wrote:

What about that other forum, the Political-whatever forum, with the tiger picture?
fisherman

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Nov 2018, 12:15

The sewer? Beneath contempt—and 80% of it is hidden!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby fisherman » 01 Nov 2018, 12:25

I'm on a German forum and they too have a private area. Maybe they're afraid from repercussions? I think that's normal to protect yourself, not that it'll help if I'm an agent motivated to infiltrate ya.
fisherman

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Nov 2018, 12:30

Not more hidden than shown, that is ridiculous.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby fisherman » 01 Nov 2018, 12:41

HBS Guy wrote:Not more hidden than shown, that is ridiculous.

It depends. The German forum is almost 50:50, but we all know they're afraid to speak up. I saw a video of German teens being too much laconic. It's online. They just asked them a simple question about Merkel whether they like her or not and they shrank.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 01 Nov 2018, 14:03

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

What about that other forum, the Political-whatever forum, with the tiger picture?

i never go there.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Nov 2018, 14:22

I am getting to the stage I don’t visit OzPol either. What is the point?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 01 Nov 2018, 14:24

johnsmith wrote:

Same.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 01 Nov 2018, 14:24

HBS Guy wrote:I am getting to the stage I don’t visit OzPol either. What is the point?

Same again.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Nov 2018, 18:14

It seems like a real doxxer may be appointed GMod at OzPol.

Delicious irony if so.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Sand Pit