Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Postby Squire » 16 Sep 2018, 15:58

$ 480 is its net worth and income reportedly $2 per day.

"USE EXTEREME CAUTION while visiting this website."

The website is operated by Mossad stooges.

https://domainspy.info/stats/ozpolitic.com

Code: Select all
ozpolitic.com is estimated worth $ 480.00

1 2 3 4 5 2.43 Rating by DomainSpy.info
ozpolitic.com was registered 1 decade 1 year ago. It has a alexa rank of #2,290,957 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. It is estimated worth of $ 480.00 and have a daily income of around $ 2.00. We found potential security risks with ozpolitic.com and it is Un-SAFE to browse this website. USE EXTEREME CAUTION while visiting this website.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Postby johnsmith » 16 Sep 2018, 18:24

Squire wrote:We found potential security risks with ozpolitic.com and it is Un-SAFE to browse this website. USE EXTEREME CAUTION while visiting this website


fd welcomes doxers
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6621
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Sep 2018, 18:33

Doesn’t do much about them. He also welcomes false accusations of doxxing from one of the dickheads he made GMod.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49790
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Postby Aussie » 16 Sep 2018, 18:43

johnsmith wrote:
Squire wrote:We found potential security risks with ozpolitic.com and it is Un-SAFE to browse this website. USE EXTEREME CAUTION while visiting this website


fd welcomes doxers


No....he did deal with Neferti ultimately.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7238
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Sep 2018, 19:19

You mean—eventually.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49790
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Postby johnsmith » 16 Sep 2018, 21:44

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Squire wrote:We found potential security risks with ozpolitic.com and it is Un-SAFE to browse this website. USE EXTEREME CAUTION while visiting this website


fd welcomes doxers


No....he did deal with Neferti ultimately.


how many doxers reside at the sewer?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6621
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Ozpolitic worth less than a night on the town

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Sep 2018, 21:52

Naffy has found it is easy to circumvent a permanent ban.

The Gmod is a fuckhead who doesn’t remember logging onto a sewer of a website as Wayne for fucking MONTHS!

Gee, I wish I could post on a poisonous site like that!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49790
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37


Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests