plastic bags

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: plastic bags

Postby johnsmith » 04 Aug 2018, 17:03

Bongalong wrote:
johnsmith wrote:I don't understanf why anyone even bothers with bags unless they're pedestrians.

I put my shopping in a trolley, from trolley to conveyor at checkout then straight back into trolley

Once I get to the car I put it in one of these

lives in my boot space, folds flat when not in use so takes up almost no room and I can carry the whole lot inside then unload. Easy Peasy Japanesy

Lookout: granny is intruding on everyones lives again :Hi

don't feel that way bongalong, you're not intruding at all. It's a public forum and you're welcome to speak whenever you like.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby Sprintcyclist » 05 Aug 2018, 04:28

johnsmith wrote:I don't understanf why anyone even bothers with bags unless they're pedestrians.

I put my shopping in a trolley, from trolley to conveyor at checkout then straight back into trolley

lives in my boot space, folds flat when not in use so takes up almost no room and I can carry the whole lot inside then unload. Easy Peasy Japanesy

Good thinking
Sprintcyclist
Jack Russell

Postby Bongalong » 05 Aug 2018, 14:01

johnsmith wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

Lookout: granny is intruding on everyones lives again :Hi

don't feel that way bongalong, you're not intruding at all. It's a public forum and you're welcome to speak whenever you like.

Lol, granny wins the argument again with some kind of curious and very abstract logic,.... again!!

Well dony granny: you should take everyones life-force away because they dont' deserve it etc.... :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :Hi
Free what?
Bongalong
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 05 Aug 2018, 18:34

you've been licking those wild mushrooms again haven't you?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 23:57

hatty wrote:Oh i don't know

whenever i hear someone deny that humans..... as a species....are fucking this planet?

once again...... it's:

mister fucking retarded cunt-head

well said hatty my sentiments exactly
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 09 Aug 2018, 00:34

Bring Back Paper bags, hemp bags, and fuck off plastic altogether. No Fish and Chips in plastic plates.. bring back paper wrap.

Support the New World by engaging them in producing jute and flax based fibres.

All it takes is the WILL to do it.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 09 Aug 2018, 01:56

pinkeye wrote:Bring Back Paper bags, hemp bags, and fuck off plastic altogether. No Fish and Chips in plastic plates.. bring back paper wrap.

Support the New World by engaging them in producing jute and flax based fibres.

All it takes is the WILL to do it.

there is no need for it- there is a plastic island the size of France I believe floating around out there- yes paper bags and the like is the way to go- we can plant trees to produce more paper but oil is not an infinite resource-
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Aug 2018, 17:17

Very true.

Bamboo can be used and it grows faster than trees!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Off Topic