Invitation to OzPol members

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Invitation to OzPol members

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jul 2018, 10:48

I invite the guests from OzPol to register or to guest post in Sand Pit or Off Topic or Global Warming where you can post without registering.

I post on OzPol as Jovial Monk. This is my forum and all are welcome. I ask merely that posts in Politics, Off Topic and Global Warming boards be civil. Reason not abuse is preferred. If Juliar can post here so can you!

Think of this fine forum being a home away from home in the frequent times when OzPol is offline.

Membership is free! What do you have to lose? :rofl
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Invitation

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jul 2018, 11:12

I have made the Sand Pit open to our OzPolian guests, make a post and it appears.

Keep it civil or your post will disappear.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Sep 2018, 18:53

OzPol is becoming a haven for dirty grubs and racists etc.

Just look at this excrement: http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536235452/29#17

THAT is what OzPol has become! You DON’T have to put up with that! There is an alternative—this fine forum.

Just post in the Sand Pit here, Off Topic or the AGW/Energy boards. Or register and take part in debate in all the boards. Leave the grubs behind.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Guest » 20 Sep 2018, 13:13

Yes, the old board is stuffed. Haven't bothered with it for months. Looking around, this place is no better.

Return to Sand Pit