New Ice Age

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Dec 2018, 04:01

Yes, Arctic Amplification.

Predicted temp for 2019:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Dec 2018, 17:26

Ha! I haven’t looked but that idiot Booby has or will soon quote the hailstorm in Sydney as “proof” of his idiotic ice age. Dubyne will make that claim—and I will refute it on Twitter. Just performing a public service.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 21 Dec 2018, 18:53

Bobby is just like HAL, flawed and dangerous
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Dec 2018, 19:53

If not Booby then it will be The Moronic who is stupider than Booby.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2019, 18:45

Is Booby still professing to believe in the “New Ice Age?”

2018 third warmest year in Australian history, rest of world warm too (yes, a lot of US and Canada had a cold snowy period due to a bow i the Jet Stream funneling Arctic air south but the Arctic warmed in consequence.)
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/updates/articles/a031.shtml

Now 2019 is an El Nino year and we have felt that already, 2 or 3 days over 40°C (about 106°F) in the Christmass-New Year week. The 2018 NH summer was hot even tho 2018 was a La Nina year.

Only a dribbling idiot would believe in an ice age anytime soon. In fact, the AGW we have already experienced has pushed back the date of the next glaciation by at least 50,000 years.

So, a New Years resolution for Booby:

1. Check up on what plausible-sounding people tell him

2. Read more NASA/NOAA/BuMet etc reports as well as watching, for another pointless year, YouTubes about local weather.

Of course, Booby is just too bloody gullible to do more than watch DuByne YouTubes that he believes implicitly. I wonder how much the idiot has donated to him?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Sand Pit