OzPol is down again.

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jul 2018, 00:08

Sewer is back up.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49737
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby pinkeye » 05 Jul 2018, 01:28

No big surprise.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jul 2018, 08:30

Should I have said: sewer is backed up?


:bgrin
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49737
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jul 2018, 09:57

Wasn’t Booby being obsequious to FD? Looking for a new hand to pat him on the head I guess.

If there were people from OzPol guesting why should we not ask them to join? OzPol will have another all day down period, why shouldn’t the people that know about this place join and post here then?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49737
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jul 2018, 10:13

HBS Guy wrote:Should I have said: sewer is backed up?


:bgrin

:rofl :rofl


HBS Guy wrote:Wasn’t Booby being obsequious to FD? Looking for a new hand to pat him on the head I guess.


bobby was sucking up as usual. He craves acknowledgement that he even exists from FD.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6555
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby mothra » 05 Jul 2018, 10:35

johnsmith wrote:
bobby was sucking up as usual. He craves acknowledgement that he even exists from FD.


There's a few on there like that; always brown-nosing FD.

He, of course, loves every moment of it.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a page on his wiki about how great he is.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5370
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jul 2018, 04:23

OzPol and the sewer are down again.

And FD is in NZ!

Told him he should have made Set an Admin!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49737
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Sir Bobby » 14 Jul 2018, 09:04

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
bobby was sucking up as usual. He craves acknowledgement that he even exists from FD.


There's a few on there like that; always brown-nosing FD.

He, of course, loves every moment of it.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a page on his wiki about how great he is.



I am the greatest -
you only found out about many things because of me.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jul 2018, 09:40

Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
bobby was sucking up as usual. He craves acknowledgement that he even exists from FD.


There's a few on there like that; always brown-nosing FD.

He, of course, loves every moment of it.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a page on his wiki about how great he is.



I am the greatest -
you only found out about many things because of me.


you moron
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6555
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Squire » 14 Jul 2018, 11:43

Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
bobby was sucking up as usual. He craves acknowledgement that he even exists from FD.


There's a few on there like that; always brown-nosing FD.

He, of course, loves every moment of it.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a page on his wiki about how great he is.



I am the greatest -
you only found out about many things because of me.


You mean like the fact that Bobby uses FleaDriver's anus hair as a moustache?

Latest news on Ozpol: FleaDriver's supply of Shekels is stuck in the machine at his local money laundry.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Squire » 14 Jul 2018, 11:50

HBS Guy wrote:Sewer is back up.


Sewer is flaccid again. No surprise.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Sir Bobby » 14 Jul 2018, 14:12

Squire wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
bobby was sucking up as usual. He craves acknowledgement that he even exists from FD.


There's a few on there like that; always brown-nosing FD.

He, of course, loves every moment of it.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a page on his wiki about how great he is.



I am the greatest -
you only found out about many things because of me.


You mean like the fact that Bobby uses FleaDriver's anus hair as a moustache?

Latest news on Ozpol: FleaDriver's supply of Shekels is stuck in the machine at his local money laundry.



So you're a Jew hater &
you have false homosexual comments to make.

There are plenty of queers on this site but not me.
Pick on Greggy - he's the Liberace of this forum.

Here's a couple of good songs.
Greggy even makes an appearance at 6:30

Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 14 Jul 2018, 18:57

I see Vulcan is back.

:bgrin
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 14 Jul 2018, 19:24

As is my proactive way, I rang Hostgator in the US. Spoke to "Frank." Told him I was a mere Member at OzPol, and not Admin, Owner or anything beyond Member. He looked, saw there seemed to be an issue, and said that he needs to be contacted by the Owner. Told him Owner might be on holiday. I suggested that he look to see if it was an issue his end, and he said he could not do that without Owner contact. I want to stress, there was absolutely no suggestion of any financial default.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7189
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Kunning » 14 Jul 2018, 20:23

Squire wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
bobby was sucking up as usual. He craves acknowledgement that he even exists from FD.


There's a few on there like that; always brown-nosing FD.

He, of course, loves every moment of it.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a page on his wiki about how great he is.



I am the greatest -
you only found out about many things because of me.


You mean like the fact that Bobby uses FleaDriver's anus hair as a moustache?

Latest news on Ozpol: FleaDriver's supply of Shekels is stuck in the machine at his local money laundry.


No no, Bobby uses FD's moustache hair on his anus.

It makes his bottom look ever so butch.
Kunning
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 09:08
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Squire » 15 Jul 2018, 02:00

The truth is that FleaDriver has clogged up his server with homosexual pornography for FleaDriver and Bobby's mutual enjoyment.

Ozpolitic has gone down on homosexual porn.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Kunning » 15 Jul 2018, 13:06

Squire wrote:The truth is that FleaDriver has clogged up his server with homosexual pornography for FleaDriver and Bobby's mutual enjoyment.

Ozpolitic has gone down on homosexual porn.


It's possible, Squire. Definitely macho Nazi porn with lots of mustaches. FD wouldn't get into it - too busy hunting, fishing and hanging out with the boys - but he's into Freeeeeedom. He's always standing up for the rights of others to express their white culture and identity, so selfless. As long as you're not tinted, you'll have FD in your corner.

I wonder if this is FD's first trip to a foreign country. I wonder if it's his first time away from Mother.
Last edited by Kunning on 15 Jul 2018, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Kunning
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 09:08
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Squire » 15 Jul 2018, 13:10

Kunning wrote:
Squire wrote:The truth is that FleaDriver has clogged up his server with homosexual pornography for FleaDriver and Bobby's mutual enjoyment.

Ozpolitic has gone down on homosexual porn.


It's possible, Squire. Definitely macho Nazi porn with lots of mustaches. FD wouldn't get into it - too busy hunting, fishing and hanging out with the boys - but he's into Freeeeeedom.

I wonder if this is FD's first trip to a foreign country. I wonder if it's his first time away from Mother.


FleaDriver considers Australia a foreign country. He has not been weaned at the age of 60. However, he has changed his preference from nipples to the adult pacifier.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Kunning » 15 Jul 2018, 13:17

Squire wrote:
Kunning wrote:
Squire wrote:The truth is that FleaDriver has clogged up his server with homosexual pornography for FleaDriver and Bobby's mutual enjoyment.

Ozpolitic has gone down on homosexual porn.


It's possible, Squire. Definitely macho Nazi porn with lots of mustaches. FD wouldn't get into it - too busy hunting, fishing and hanging out with the boys - but he's into Freeeeeedom.

I wonder if this is FD's first trip to a foreign country. I wonder if it's his first time away from Mother.


FleaDriver considers Australia a foreign country. He has not been weaned at the age of 60. However, he has changed his preference from nipples to the adult pacifier.


No, Squire, that's not true. FD has a sense of adventure. He has always wanted to climb Ayers Rock. The only problem is you have to drive through hours of boring countryside to get there.

For now, FD is happy to know the rock's there for him and his people. What's the point of having it if you can't even walk on it and get one of those car stickers? Your Boong is so racist. Fancy stopping FD from climbing his people's rock.

Anyway, at least all that boring countryside belongs to Whitey. Suck on that, Boongs.
Kunning
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 09:08
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Squire » 15 Jul 2018, 13:25

Kunning wrote:
Squire wrote:
Kunning wrote:
Squire wrote:The truth is that FleaDriver has clogged up his server with homosexual pornography for FleaDriver and Bobby's mutual enjoyment.

Ozpolitic has gone down on homosexual porn.


It's possible, Squire. Definitely macho Nazi porn with lots of mustaches. FD wouldn't get into it - too busy hunting, fishing and hanging out with the boys - but he's into Freeeeeedom.

I wonder if this is FD's first trip to a foreign country. I wonder if it's his first time away from Mother.


FleaDriver considers Australia a foreign country. He has not been weaned at the age of 60. However, he has changed his preference from nipples to the adult pacifier.


No, Squire, that's not true. FD has a sense of adventure. He has always wanted to climb Ayers Rock. The only problem is you have to drive through hours of boring countryside to get there.

For now, FD is happy to know the rock's there for him and his people. What's the point of having it if you can't even walk on it and get one of those car stickers? Your Boong is so racist. Fancy stopping FD from climbing his people's rock.

Anyway, at least all that boring countryside belongs to Whitey. Suck on that, Boongs.


FleaDriver has denounced Uluru as anti-semitic because Australian Aborigines are denying their Jewish origins.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Kunning » 15 Jul 2018, 13:34

Good point. They are certainly denying decent Jewish people the right to walk on Whitey's rock, which is definitely anti-Semitic.

It's also sexist, remember. Racist, anti-Semitic, sexist. Why do we allow these Boongs the right to live in our society?
Kunning
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 09:08
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Squire » 15 Jul 2018, 13:45

Uluru is abeing held hostage by Australian Aboriginals much to the consternation of English Aboriginals. The only way to resolve this is to repatriate Uluru back to its mother country. England.

Perhaps England could swap all the decapitated Australian Aboriginal heads it is holding for Uluru.
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 643
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Sux » 15 Jul 2018, 16:03

Serious question:

Have any of you guys any idea what is happening with Ozpols Outage?

Maybe the man is ill or something as his absence for this long is rather strange !
Sux
 

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jul 2018, 16:05

Log on and I will tell you.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49737
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Redneck » 15 Jul 2018, 16:17

HBS Guy wrote:Log on and I will tell you.


So have you heard anything?
User avatar
Redneck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 19:50
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HBS Guy and 0 guests

cron