Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby mothra » 16 Apr 2018, 19:55

johnsmith wrote:i wasn't blaming anyone



now ask yourself why you feel so guilty? :grn


Catholic upbringing.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 16 Apr 2018, 21:00

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:i wasn't blaming anyone



now ask yourself why you feel so guilty? :grn


so hopefully you've understood my previous couple of posts.
Umm No guilt, my friend.


:beer
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby pinkeye » 16 Apr 2018, 22:14

oh oh I have finally noticed your by-line.

I'm thinking about changing mine.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 17 Apr 2018, 00:06

I only added it this afternoon.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby pinkeye » 18 Apr 2018, 00:09

johnsmith wrote:I only added it this afternoon.

No you didn't... :up :up
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 18 Apr 2018, 09:41

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:I only added it this afternoon.

No you didn't... :up :up



ohh yes I did .... once you change your signature, it appears on all your posts, both old and new.

:up :up
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby BigOl64 » 18 Apr 2018, 10:07

johnsmith wrote:Mothra you should know by now that when you set a low standard bigol never disappoints



Yeah it was an easy hit, but even mothra new it to be true otherwise she would not have said it either. The sand niggers are just bad for any country that stupidly tries to take them in, just ask france and belgium if they are enjoying all that muslim terrorism or would have preferred not so much of it.

Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 18 Apr 2018, 10:12

BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Mothra you should know by now that when you set a low standard bigol never disappoints



Yeah it was an easy hit, but even mothra new it to be true otherwise she would not have said it either. The sand niggers are just bad for any country that stupidly tries to take them in, just ask france and belgium if they are enjoying all that muslim terrorism or would have preferred not so much of it.

Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.



it certainly was a predictable hit, but not because it was true. You were so far off the mark that if you were aiming at the moon you would have hit the sun. It was predictable because it is so typical of islamophobes.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 18 Apr 2018, 10:16

BigOl64 wrote:Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


that's because they put all the states muslim prisoners in ONE prison so as to limit any extremism, ya dope.

Look at the other side of that coin. Look at any of the other NSW prisons and despite making up 25% of the population, muslims make up 0% of those prison populations



:oops :oops
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby BigOl64 » 18 Apr 2018, 10:19

johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


that's because they put all the states muslim prisoners in ONE prison so as to limit any extremism, ya dope.

Look at the other side of that coin. Look at any of the other NSW prisons and despite making up 25% of the population, muslims make up 0% of those prison populations



:oops :oops



No dickhead there a vastly more mussie crims than can possible house in the Supermax. That place is ONLY for the worst of the worst scumbag shit heads in Australia.

Fuck you don't even try to read up on a subject before posting do you champ?
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 18 Apr 2018, 10:25

BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


that's because they put all the states muslim prisoners in ONE prison so as to limit any extremism, ya dope.

Look at the other side of that coin. Look at any of the other NSW prisons and despite making up 25% of the population, muslims make up 0% of those prison populations



:oops :oops



No dickhead there a vastly more mussie crims than can possible house in the Supermax. That place is ONLY for the worst of the worst scumbag shit heads in Australia.

Fuck you don't even try to read up on a subject before posting do you champ?


yeah .... love to see your figures for this 'vastly more' ... you know your dreaming it doesn't make it so right? :giggle :giggle :giggle

they put all the religious nutters in one prison. If they put all the moronic qlders in Goulbourne superman you'd also have a large percentage of moronic queenslanders in supermax ... it's kinda a given that when you lump groups together you end up with a large number of that group. I guess you missed that class in year 3. You must have been bust chasing canetoads that day. :roll :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby BigOl64 » 18 Apr 2018, 10:41

johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


that's because they put all the states muslim prisoners in ONE prison so as to limit any extremism, ya dope.

Look at the other side of that coin. Look at any of the other NSW prisons and despite making up 25% of the population, muslims make up 0% of those prison populations



:oops :oops



No dickhead there a vastly more mussie crims than can possible house in the Supermax. That place is ONLY for the worst of the worst scumbag shit heads in Australia.

Fuck you don't even try to read up on a subject before posting do you champ?


yeah .... love to see your figures for this 'vastly more' ... you know your dreaming it doesn't make it so right? :giggle :giggle :giggle

they put all the religious nutters in one prison. If they put all the moronic qlders in Goulbourne superman you'd also have a large percentage of moronic queenslanders in supermax ... it's kinda a given that when you lump groups together you end up with a large number of that group. I guess you missed that class in year 3. You must have been bust chasing canetoads that day. :roll :roll


No the run of the mill mussie rapists, child rapists, drug dealers go in to prisons other than SuperMax, like I said, take even a little time to do research.


Google is the friend of the ignorant.

The dutch will pay a huge price for their stupidity, we mostly have our sand niggers under control.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby Dax » 18 Apr 2018, 10:54

BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


that's because they put all the states muslim prisoners in ONE prison so as to limit any extremism, ya dope.

Look at the other side of that coin. Look at any of the other NSW prisons and despite making up 25% of the population, muslims make up 0% of those prison populations



:oops :oops



No dickhead there a vastly more mussie crims than can possible house in the Supermax. That place is ONLY for the worst of the worst scumbag shit heads in Australia.

Fuck you don't even try to read up on a subject before posting do you champ?


I'd ignore any replies from a closet muslim and fervent god nutter, he says hes not, but is desperate to support the god cult and bring as many Muslims into this country as possible. You can see It doesn't read anything, not even what people post, just jumps on its empty bandwagon, changes what is written to suit himself, then throws abuse. Never anything relevant to a thread, just insults and lies. When you are that deep in denial of your true reality, all you have it insults and nothing more.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 18 Apr 2018, 12:23

BigOl64 wrote:Google is the friend of the ignorant.

I see even google couldn't help you ... still waiting for your numbers on 'vastly more' .... :tweed :tweed
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 18 Apr 2018, 12:25

Dax wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


that's because they put all the states muslim prisoners in ONE prison so as to limit any extremism, ya dope.

Look at the other side of that coin. Look at any of the other NSW prisons and despite making up 25% of the population, muslims make up 0% of those prison populations



:oops :oops



No dickhead there a vastly more mussie crims than can possible house in the Supermax. That place is ONLY for the worst of the worst scumbag shit heads in Australia.

Fuck you don't even try to read up on a subject before posting do you champ?


I'd ignore any replies from a closet muslim and fervent god nutter, he says hes not, but is desperate to support the god cult and bring as many Muslims into this country as possible. You can see It doesn't read anything, not even what people post, just jumps on its empty bandwagon, changes what is written to suit himself, then throws abuse. Never anything relevant to a thread, just insults and lies. When you are that deep in denial of your true reality, all you have it insults and nothing more.


Fuck off dickhead, it's not my fault you're so stupid that you think religion is to blame for everything ... i bet you even blamed religion the last time your hemorrhoids played up too.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby mothra » 18 Apr 2018, 13:46

BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Mothra you should know by now that when you set a low standard bigol never disappoints



Yeah it was an easy hit, but even mothra new it to be true otherwise she would not have said it either. The sand niggers are just bad for any country that stupidly tries to take them in, just ask france and belgium if they are enjoying all that muslim terrorism or would have preferred not so much of it.

Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


Oh god. Still going on about supermax no matter how many times it's been pointed out to you that you're shitting yourself over 34 men.

80% makes your dick sound bigger though.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby BigOl64 » 28 Apr 2018, 09:24

mothra wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Mothra you should know by now that when you set a low standard bigol never disappoints



Yeah it was an easy hit, but even mothra new it to be true otherwise she would not have said it either. The sand niggers are just bad for any country that stupidly tries to take them in, just ask france and belgium if they are enjoying all that muslim terrorism or would have preferred not so much of it.

Only 2% of NSW's population but 80% of their SuperMax population, yep fucken great people to have in your country for sure.


Oh god. Still going on about supermax no matter how many times it's been pointed out to you that you're shitting yourself over 34 men.

80% makes your dick sound bigger though.



34 of the most dangerous terrorist in this country, is number of muslim terrorist just about the right number for you, because they and their overseas terrorist counter-part will all be out on the street eventually. Do you think they will just open a kebab shop or go about their murderous ways?

These are not just your run of the mill muslim rapists, drug dealers or paedophiles they are the worst of the worst. Australia shit its collective pants when we had just one mass murdering peice of shit, we have over 30 in jail right now and at least twice that returning from their jihadist activities overseas.

For fuck sake woman how many muslim terrorist is too many for you?

You apologist are just as dangerous as the muslim terrorists you protect and you still get to espouse your fucking lies and terrorist propaganda.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby pinkeye » 28 Apr 2018, 22:50

YAWN

That's life amigo. If half the dangerous fuckers in the world were in jail... the streets would be empty. It is what we are fuckwit. The Muslim fanatics are nothing new.. they've been around as long as their religion, as have the Christian fanatics... now we have all kinds of splinter religio/politico/fascist fanatics ALL OVER. YOU CANNOT DENY IT. This is what we are, as human beings. We war on each other, at every level of society. Of course, some of us don't enter onto this self-destructive fray. So, don't blame moderates and pacifists.. YOU and your ilk have to answer to this shit.

Can't just blame one group. WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE. YOUR hate speech doesn't exactly invite negotiation does it.?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby BigOl64 » 29 Apr 2018, 08:23

pinkeye wrote:YAWN

That's life amigo. If half the dangerous fuckers in the world were in jail... the streets would be empty. It is what we are fuckwit. The Muslim fanatics are nothing new.. they've been around as long as their religion, as have the Christian fanatics... now we have all kinds of splinter religio/politico/fascist fanatics ALL OVER. YOU CANNOT DENY IT. This is what we are, as human beings. We war on each other, at every level of society. Of course, some of us don't enter onto this self-destructive fray. So, don't blame moderates and pacifists.. YOU and your ilk have to answer to this shit.

Can't just blame one group. WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE. YOUR hate speech doesn't exactly invite negotiation does it.?



Yeah, I like every other sane person on the planet, I do not negotiate with terrorists.

You can try and apologise on behalf of our muslim terrorists but it just makes you look stupid and weak, so hardly anything you said was even remotely true. But it sounds good to an apologist I suppose.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby pinkeye » 29 Apr 2018, 21:57

So I guess you are all GO about Dutton acquiring extra powers to spy on Australians.
I mean, isn't that the outcome of shitspeak like yours.?

Home Office aka Peter Dutton must be your hero. They are all about saving you from these terrorists , and terrorist sympathizers , that you are always rabbiting on about. We've been doing pretty good here in Aus, but now, we NEED BIG DUTTON.!

I bet you'd vote for that!! assuming you got a say. Eh? Whadayasay?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 29 Apr 2018, 22:06

BigOl64 wrote:
Yeah, I like every other sane person on the planet, I do not negotiate with terrorists.



so what were they doing with kim jung ill last weekend if not negotiating?? :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby pinkeye » 29 Apr 2018, 23:30

so.. I suppose you're asleep, or working ol ah.

I still want to know what you think about the Dutton drive for spying powers on us all. So.. what do you think? Make you feel safer hmm? From all those nasty terrorists.? Hey.. like I said, our national intelligence agencies have done really well so far. And legal means to detect explosives etc at airports.. eg.. are going to keep on improving.

So,.. do we WANT this Home Office to have this power over us? Do we Need this to happen?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby BigOl64 » 30 Apr 2018, 11:43

pinkeye wrote:so.. I suppose you're asleep, or working ol ah.

I still want to know what you think about the Dutton drive for spying powers on us all. So.. what do you think? Make you feel safer hmm? From all those nasty terrorists.? Hey.. like I said, our national intelligence agencies have done really well so far. And legal means to detect explosives etc at airports.. eg.. are going to keep on improving.

So,.. do we WANT this Home Office to have this power over us? Do we Need this to happen?



Nup, and the only reason we now suffer this shit is because of filthy muslim terrorists.

Id be happy if we just executed them,
Last edited by BigOl64 on 30 Apr 2018, 11:45, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby BigOl64 » 30 Apr 2018, 11:44

johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
Yeah, I like every other sane person on the planet, I do not negotiate with terrorists.



so what were they doing with kim jung ill last weekend if not negotiating?? :roll


You need to read more, a lot more
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutch prisons are so empty they're housing refugees

Postby johnsmith » 30 Apr 2018, 15:32

BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
Yeah, I like every other sane person on the planet, I do not negotiate with terrorists.



so what were they doing with kim jung ill last weekend if not negotiating?? :roll


You need to read more, a lot more



that's the way, run away and deflect
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests