Polly

Past election and other vintage threads.

Polly

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Mar 2015, 18:08

Yes boss, or, in andrea de draadentrekker’s honor “Ja baas”

I have given cods a new pswd and emailed it, up to her now. Is a bit gunshy about forums, who can blame the poor soul?

Cods, log on.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: OzPolitic

Postby Aussie » 16 Mar 2015, 18:18

polly wrote:hi ag... you are a wag..godzilla is working on getting rid of us all one at a time... she likes blood..

gawd is she3 a member here???>..perish the thought...

I go away.[secret dont want godzilla to know] next week so maybe reinvent myself when I come back...so you behave...

when you get back will you let all those who have come to my aid know its appreciated dont get yourself banned by telling them what i think of the other FEW..

they are FEW you know just LOUD and thoroughly obnoxious like weeds...geo is the only one I have contact with off ozpol.. and now this of course which I have only just discovered thanks to john.S... and geos patients letting me vent on here as a guest...

if I sign up on here ag I will get involved and be nasty and I am over being like that..I really dont want to insult people I dont even know...I dont expect to agree with everyone.. but some of the things said since they have found ou I cant respond has been pretty mind blowing....

you and I both know if we said half of what godzilla says we would be gone for sure.....

how does she know you were banned ag?????......was it because andrei told her he had followed her instructions...she seems to be pulling his strings..

AG is there at OzPol, cods. I think you may have leapt to a misunderstanding which is not surprising, given what Lisa was certainly implying in her posts today about AG being 'MIA.'
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby polly » 16 Mar 2015, 19:00

wow I must have dream't it I could have swore she said she was banned.. ag I mean....oh well I got that all wrong.. take it all back ag..

as if she would do anything bad enough to be banned...I will go and be quiet for a while I am a menace..

btw I have urged geo to go back into ozpol and support your cause aussie....

personally I would like to see everyone boycott replying to lisa.....when she runs out of targets she may get the message..
polly

Postby Cherie » 16 Mar 2015, 19:03

Sounds like a plan Cods..
Last edited by Cherie on 16 Mar 2015, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby polly » 17 Mar 2015, 07:10

just wish to say.. someone called Antonius....appears to be doing their best to put a rumor around that she/he is cods ..

thats the way I see it...for a moment i thought it was lisa...please dont buy any of the HINTS it is cods..
polly

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Mar 2015, 07:33

No cods.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby polly » 17 Mar 2015, 07:40

just read AA in relationships....more or less telling PZ he is whingeing...

even she cant see he is trying to stop the forum cannibalising itself... :OMG

whats with those people a.a. comes in to more or less tell PZ to go elsewhere...andrei comes in to warn everyone except lisa what he will and wont tolerate..and of course to assure lisa he is reading where she is posting so he can bomb out anyone that displeases her...

PZ hit the nail right on the head....I read on the front page where there are over 2000 members... could of fooled me..
polly

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Mar 2015, 09:34

Yup.

FD/Andrea/AA think criticism will destroy OzPol or something. . .nothing more useful than constructive criticism. Even conflict, if managed, can be used to bring out hidden angers, resolve deep wounds you wouldn’t normally even think are there, but AA like a 90yo virgin on her wedding night runs everywhere locking threads.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby polly » 17 Mar 2015, 16:59

did you see where andrei has more or less outed himself on the feedback thread.regarding his feeling for geo..

really how childish are these so called mods..aussie needs to stop making them feel important by calling on them to fix things..

when they really are chooks with no heads...fd admits they are not interested and will just go slamdunk.

just like internet terrorists.......

as for skippy he is just anotherone who desperately needs to be ignored...just that aussie has to have the last word if he can..
polly

Postby Aussie » 17 Mar 2015, 17:05

polly wrote:did you see where andrei has more or less outed himself on the feedback thread.regarding his feeling for geo..

really how childish are these so called mods..aussie needs to stop making them feel important by calling on them to fix things..

when they really are chooks with no heads...fd admits they are not interested and will just go slamdunk.

just like internet terrorists.......

as for skippy he is just anotherone who desperately needs to be ignored...just that aussie has to have the last word if he can..

Nah.....where?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby polly » 17 Mar 2015, 18:07

all the time..just watch it with PA nasties thats all...they talk rubbish lisa even talks to herself..if you argue the point its like you care....

I wouldnt give them the satisfaction..

for the most part aussie its trivia.. it really is...who cares what went on where and when..its done everytime it gets rehashed it changes...or worse gets bigger..

you are a mod aussie dont belittle yourself by becoming like them...I realise now the gmods dont like cods..and just need the slightest thing to bounce her... isnt it strange never in all the years have I been banned now this is the 3rd time this year...

maybe they are having a purge..as FD has announced he doesnt care..about whos right or wrong...no integrity what ever...so dont tryu and enhance his EMPIRE.. let it rot.. someone else will start up somewhere and who knows maybe get it right...this guy has lost interest maybe he has too much on his plate who knows...all I know is I dont care.. he wont protect me he wont protect you...because he doesnt care....he has the ads that probably pay a handsome sum.. claiming he has more than 2700 members,,,so lying is the norm as well..all those nics means more members apparently.... probably one of the reasons for not fixing the problem.....

and fd is not known for fixing problems.. that he claims he is sick of....
polly

Postby Aussie » 17 Mar 2015, 18:15

You still banned? When was the ban imposed?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby polly » 17 Mar 2015, 21:53

its good actually I can read what they are saying without getting mad...lol..andrei is of course doing himself no favors..he is showing his BIAS well and truly he seems to be on side with anyone from PA all of a sudden...

he has never stood up for me...ever... and yet here he is defending mantra....weve already been through the lisa can do no wrong...

aussie stop trying to improve this crap heap.... we can see it going down more and more every day and by the look of things fd and the gmod blame ozpol members only...they do the abusing the attacking and the lying.. I have yet to see where one of them says to a PA member.. pizzzzzzzzzoff..your not welcome....

be honest we are getting as bad as them...well not as bad.. but we are not happy..

phem has always been polite no matter what.. but even he is losing his edge.....and now he gets another PA sock having a shot at him.. all because he dares to say the system AINT WORKING...

I will PM phem and tell him to stop wasting his time let the titanic sink in all its glory...

when they have a gmod like andrei who is not afraid of showing where his preference lies......then mate we do not have a hope...... all i can say is I dont care anymore and I just hope I am around when it sinks thats all... and no that doesnt mean posting on the miserable thing...I was banned on the 14th I would say it could even be for a month as far as I know as fd said the PUNISHMENT WHICH STARTS OFF WITH THE NAUGHTY STEP....then it just progresses...... but of course no one knows the secrets to the punishment regime he has.... all hidden in his safe I am sure...lololol..

as you mentioned mellie was banned for good.. and all she did was use her FREEDOM OF SPEECH but unfortunately skippy and fd didnt like her fos...... do I care what happens to ozpol not in the least
polly

Return to Archive