The Truth About the Coronavirus

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.
Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

Aussie wrote:
21 May 2020, 17:45
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
21 May 2020, 17:17
Aussie wrote:
21 May 2020, 16:13
So, if I claim that "Aussie" is a little girl, then am I asserting a fact, or an opinion?
Both, depending on the syntax/grammar you used when you made the comment.

Show your evidence that I am a 'little girl.'
What does syntax and grammar have to do with your definition of facts and evidence? Are you saying that a fact is anything that is already known and proven to be true? Or, that a fact is anything that can be verified or proven to be true or false? Therefore, calling you a little girl, is NOT an assertion of fact. It is an opinion. Since it is not already known to be true, or proven to be false or true.

An opinion however, is an assertion/statement that can only be an expression of a belief, a feeling, a judgement, or an attitude. It is neither true nor false. Therefore, subjective, NOT objective. Your opinions can be wrong, but the facts are not.

Now for the last time, "What is your criteria for determining what IS or ISN'T facts and evidence?". Focus, please!!
There is no point in carrying on this discussion. It is obvious that no matter what I say (after years of dealing with assertions and evidence) I will never get your horse to the water, let alone have the horse drink it.

You have contributed absolutely nothing to this conversation. Except, gibberish, lies, insults, arrogance, and your unsupported biased opinions. Your tactless and graceless swan song, is more than just a welcomed relief. I certainly agree with your assessment. Including your silly cliché.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 17:21
am i the only one finding this painful to read? :WTF
I would expect it to be extremely painful for people like you. Even though, there are no nerve cells for pain in the brain.

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5715
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 22:29
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

Aussie wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:42
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:30
Aussie wrote:
21 May 2020, 09:18
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
20 May 2020, 23:35
Aussie wrote:
20 May 2020, 17:27
Again, I am not interested in any of your assertions that I am wrong, or that I refuse to listen you or anyone else. Any moron can make assertions and accusations, without evidence. I'm only interested in the evidence supporting your claims and accusations.
And yet......in that, yet again long diatribe........no evidence, just your assertions and accusations. Why do you neglect to include the evidence supporting your claims and accusations?

:roll
Do you even understand what my comments even mean? You can assert that I have not littered my posts with facts and evidence. You can assert that I do not support my claims. But simply asserting it does NOT prove it. Prove that I haven't.

But in case you actually don't have a clue what facts and evidence are, what is your criteria for determining what is or isn't facts and evidence?

I really don't think you give a shit about any facts or evidence that I do present. Even when I highlight the word "Fact", every time use one. Just stay in denial and save your ego. I guess it is more important to be right, than to except the fact that you can be wrong. Right?
I reckon I have a pretty solid grasp of what 'evidence' is, and while you criticise others for not including evidence to back up their assertions, you hypocritically never include evidence to support your assertions.

:roll


"What is your criteria for determining what IS or ISN'T facts and evidence?".
For example. I say that water is dry. That is an assertion of fact. As opposed to, I say that water is dry and here is my evidence which supports that assertion of fact ~ *here insert the objective evidence that water is dry.* That is an assertion of fact backed up by evidence.
Do you understand THAT...? Shell. Try hard, because you'd be well advised to stop claiming your opinion is fact. It makes you look like a fool. But you don't care.. you don't understand what I'm saying.
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5715
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 22:29
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:33
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:32
johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:41
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
20 May 2020, 23:41

When did you stop beating your wife? And why?
about the same time I started beating you
And when was that? And why?
when you started writing a load of crap on here ... for writing a load of crap on here.
Yeah. :bgrin

Shell make many statements... never includes support, and expects us to BELIEVE him, .. Faith,, he asks for your faith in his word.

Sound familiar.?
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5715
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 22:29
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

Aussie wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:19
Asserting that water is dry, is objectively, and factually wrong. Therefore, not evidence for the truth. Right? Also, assertion of facts, is NOT evidence of facts. Right?
If I say 'water is dry,' it is merely an assertion of fact, you could call it an opinion. If I say, 'Water is dry,' and then couple that statement with scientific research that it is dry, that is the evidence which supports my assertion.
He doesn't understand your point Aussie. If he says it.. it is fact.! :roll
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5715
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 22:29
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
20 May 2020, 23:14
pinkeye wrote:
20 May 2020, 04:45
Someone who can't understand that all numbers represent something. So, to say that numbers on their own are meaningless, is to say that what the numbers represent are also meaningless.
says SHELL.

Just ONE of your moronic statements .
Your conclusion, above, is facile, and simply incorrect.. You can say whatever you like about interpreting numbers... STATS.. U NO ?
Yes.. well perhaps your interpretation of these unsupported FACTS you insist upon as the TRUTH is in fact NOT. Have you allowed for personal bias.?
We don't have to explain .. YOU have failed to convince , your posts, so full of YOURSELF, are simply too much fucking effort.
WHY would anyone take your direction on how to post, FFS.!!

Your declarations are so constantly and repetitively irrelevant or overly demanding...( you expect certain responses only )… the reason no-one wants to answer you is it is so fucking boring.. Every fucking sentence is a question and a challenge.. A slag-off.
A total waste... IF you were trying to convince others YOU ARE RIGHT. To convince others that you KNOW TRUTH.
You fucked up bigtime.

But from my point of view, you are so deranged I can only attempt to counter the harm you do. I don't care what you say about me... I love this phrase... " I couldn't give a continental"

If I were anything like you, I would be only reconstructing my own swan song.
If I were anything like you, and lacked this level of comprehension, I would feel exactly the same way you do.
If I were anything like you, I would also be overcompensating for having this level of ignorance exposed. And, my ego, integrity, and pride hurt.
If I were anything like you, I would continue to try an baffle people with bullshit, because I know I will never impress them with knowledge.
If I were anything like you, I would just move on. because only facts, evidence, and logic will falsify my claims. Not insults and profanity.
If I were anything like you, I too would make excuses, to avoid answering questions, and exposing that I have nothing to backup anything I say.
If I were anything like you, I would realize that attacking my syntax, grammar, person, or shaming and blaming, are all irrelevant to the topic.
If I were anything like you, then pride and self-esteem will eventually be the last things left to loose.

Your last statement says it all, "But from my point of view, you are so deranged I can only attempt to counter the harm you do. I don't care what you say about me... I love this phrase... " I couldn't give a continental". You sound like one of those deranged psychotic religious zealots, who self-appoint themselves, as the protector and saviour from the harm that I may cause. Here's a quote that I also love. "Those who shout the loudest, usually have the most to hide.". I may be a deranged fuckwit, but I am at least a rational one. I think I have given you enough of the benefit of any doubt. Take your dumb-ass elsewhere, and go pollute and dumb-down someone else's thread. Or, just talk among yourselves.

Do you know what the origin of the idiom is, that you so love? It refers to the currency(continental) issued by the First Continental Congress in 1774. The currency was later proved to be worthless---======xxxx
!!!
Exactly. That is what your posts are worth .
I wouldn't give you a continental for your poor efforts here.
Persistence +1.. everything else... 0
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Warthog
Posts: 3318
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:48
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by DonDeeHippy »

https://www.immunisationcoalition.org.a ... s-2020.pdf

So far in May there have been 97 cases of the flu, last year in may there was 30,000.
…………...Jan...….Feb...….Mar...….. Apr...…..May
2019.... 6829....7161....11158....18667....30372
2020 …..6966.....7163.....5910......298.....….97 (to 18may20)

Last year had Australia's worse Flu infections ever with 350,000 cases and around 7,000 dead
As you can see January and February this year we actually had higher numbers than the year before and also the highest January and February ever in Australia...
Halfway through March numbers were still bad then the lockdown started and numbers have dropped dramatically..


As you can see with the flu numbers, lockdown definitely works, not only has it stopped C-19 but every other respiratory virus as well.... Thousands of lives have been saved.

It's easy to see the truth of how well Lockdown is working with reducing the spread of Virus's.
Number's don't lie
Thankfully we have a government that has handled this pandemic with wisdom
That's the truth :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:09
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
21 May 2020, 18:40
johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 17:21
am i the only one finding this painful to read? :WTF
I would expect it to be extremely painful for people like you. Even though, there are no nerve cells for pain in the brain.
Yes, it is painful. It hurts my brain to see you struggle so much with such a simple concept.

BTW, not everyones brain is wired like yours. Just because the nerve endings meant for your brain instead go to your arse, it doesn't mean everyone else's are the same
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:09
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

pinkeye wrote:
22 May 2020, 00:12
johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:33
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:32
johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:41
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
20 May 2020, 23:41

When did you stop beating your wife? And why?
about the same time I started beating you
And when was that? And why?
when you started writing a load of crap on here ... for writing a load of crap on here.
Yeah. :bgrin

Shell make many statements... never includes support, and expects us to BELIEVE him, .. Faith,, he asks for your faith in his word.

Sound familiar.?
the idiot thinks just because he says it it's fact. Then expects everyone else to prove him wrong :c :c :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
22 May 2020, 09:09
pinkeye wrote:
22 May 2020, 00:12
johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:33
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:32
johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:41
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
20 May 2020, 23:41

When did you stop beating your wife? And why?
about the same time I started beating you
And when was that? And why?
when you started writing a load of crap on here ... for writing a load of crap on here.
Yeah. :bgrin

Shell make many statements... never includes support, and expects us to BELIEVE him, .. Faith,, he asks for your faith in his word.

Sound familiar.?
the idiot thinks just because he says it it's fact. Then expects everyone else to prove him wrong :c :c :c
johnsmith wrote:
22 May 2020, 09:08
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
21 May 2020, 18:40
johnsmith wrote:
21 May 2020, 17:21
am i the only one finding this painful to read? :WTF
I would expect it to be extremely painful for people like you. Even though, there are no nerve cells for pain in the brain.
Yes, it is painful. It hurts my brain to see you struggle so much with such a simple concept.

BTW, not everyones brain is wired like yours. Just because the nerve endings meant for your brain instead go to your arse, it doesn't mean everyone else's are the same

It is Evolution and our genes, that determines how our brain is wired, NOT ME. And, unless you are born a psychopath, our brains are wired the same. What is different, is how we compartmentalize our perceptions and conceptions of reality(Nature vs, Nature). If the nerves from our brain didn't go to our ass, then I'm afraid that you would STILL not be potty trained.

You are the one that wouldn't know the difference between a concept, a fact, or a fart.
You are the one who asserts everything, and insults anyone who challenges your assertions by asking you for some evidence.
You are the one that must dismiss or ignore all factual, verifiable, and supportive facts, to compensate for your poor understanding interpretation, and comprehension skills

There are millions today that believe the world is flat, that Evolution is a myth, that humans can live after they're dead, that ghosts and paranormal activities exists, or, believe in miracles, Gods and Demons. So, I guess these people must also have poor brain wiring, right?. I usually let the facts do the talking, NOT my opinions.

So, just keep telling yourself, "there are no facts, there are no facts...", to avoid the truth that there are. Cognitive dissonance will always take control of a weak, irrational, and insecure mind. Not, a confident, independent, and rational mind. Knowledge is strength, and ignorance is just bliss, right? I guess if you can't deny my words, then you must deny or attack my facts. Right? So just keep telling yourself that I have deposited zero facts in my posts. I'm sure others reading my posts may disagree;

that more people were NOT infected and died from the virus, after the lockdown than before the lockdown, because this is NOT a fact.
that 100 elderly people are NOT dead from the virus, because this is NOT a fact.
that there were NOT 100 daily infections before the lockdown, and NOT 500 infections after the lockdown, because this is NOT a fact.
that there is NOT a policy made by another country, that directly affects the citizens in Australia, because this is NOT a fact.
that there is NOT a tracking app that the government is trying to promote, because this is NOT a fact.
that our economy, jobs, businesses, civil liberties and freedoms, have NOT been suspended or lost, because this is NOT a fact.
that the only people who dying from this virus, do NOT have pre-existing illnesses, already challenged immune systems, and are the elderly, because this is NOT a fact.
that historically, we have NOT survived from all other viral pandemics, without closing down our economy, because this is NOT a fact.
that the mortality and morbidity of this virus, is NOT 0.00038% & 0.02% of the population respectively, because this is also NOT a fact.

So, you just keep telling yourself that, "there are no facts", "they are all just made up.", "it isn't real, because I'm right, and I can't be wrong". Why present your own evidence to support your own claims, when you can just deny the claims and facts that I present? Right? That's what people like you do, whenever they are asked to defend their own claims? Or, to explain why they disagree with your claims, or to explain why their logic is more sound than yours? Like I said before, in the scheme of things, you are just another flea, biting the back of an elephant. And, just too stupid to know it. And, you always will be.

And, YES, just because an idiot says that my facts are wrong, I DO expect them to explain why?

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:09
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
22 May 2020, 15:59
It is Evolution and our genes, that determines how our brain is wired, NOT ME.
no one said it was you
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
22 May 2020, 15:59
And, unless you are born a psychopath, our brains are wired the same.
not from what I've seen of your writings
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
22 May 2020, 07:51
https://www.immunisationcoalition.org.a ... s-2020.pdf

So far in May there have been 97 cases of the flu, last year in may there was 30,000.
…………...Jan...….Feb...….Mar...….. Apr...…..May
2019.... 6829....7161....11158....18667....30372
2020 …..6966.....7163.....5910......298.....….97 (to 18may20)

Last year had Australia's worse Flu infections ever with 350,000 cases and around 7,000 dead
As you can see January and February this year we actually had higher numbers than the year before and also the highest January and February ever in Australia...
Halfway through March numbers were still bad then the lockdown started and numbers have dropped dramatically..


As you can see with the flu numbers, lockdown definitely works, not only has it stopped C-19 but every other respiratory virus as well.... Thousands of lives have been saved.

It's easy to see the truth of how well Lockdown is working with reducing the spread of Virus's.
Number's don't lie
Thankfully we have a government that has handled this pandemic with wisdom
That's the truth :purple

It is truly amazing what lengths people will go to force-fit an imaginary link between two unrelated subjects. Especially if it can fit the self-serving narrative they are peddling. I won't bother asking you again, what is the direct link CoVID-19 has with the Influenza virus? Or what evidence(other than your biased selection) can you use to support your rationale, of why PRE-SEASONAL flu infections are so low. You certainly don't have a clue. We could also make claims, that the coronavirus is the cause of an increase of domestic disturbances, climate change, birth rates, suicides, or slowing down the flu infections, even before the season has begun. So, what is the verifiable link that explains your results/data? Otherwise, just another argument from ignorance.

You can even credit the lockdown for stopping a micro-organism, smaller than the wavelength of visible light, from killing everyone in Australia if you want. But until you can explain the verifiable link between the lockdown, and the increase/decrease infection rates of the virus, then just another argument from ignorance. In other words, "it just must be so, because I don't know any reason it isn't so.". Please learn what "cause and effect" mean. It is the cosmic rule that governs all events in our physical reality.

Finally, the government didn't close down our economy, end our jobs, suspend our freedoms, force self-isolation and impose travel restrictions on its citizens, because of the INFLUENZA virus, Right? So, can we please stay on point. We are talking about CoVID-19, NOT the influenza virus!!!

Numbers don't lie, but they must be relevant. The number of people dying from AIDS, is NOT relevant to the number of people dying from smoking or cancer. The government's actions are NOT wise. In fact, they are simplistic and juvenile. It takes no intelligence to simple decide to keep people apart. And, to lie to people about protection, perspective, and relevance. So, can we stick to just the coronavirus, not more faulty associations, and faulty conclusions? Also, it IS easy to see the truth in how well the lockdown is working, if that is all you are looking for. It's called confirmation bias.

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5715
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 22:29
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

I am beginning to understand this person now.

He is on the go-go juice..
wink wink nudge nudge, say no more.
sleeping is good for you

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
22 May 2020, 16:11
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
22 May 2020, 15:59
It is Evolution and our genes, that determines how our brain is wired, NOT ME.
no one said it was you
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
22 May 2020, 15:59
And, unless you are born a psychopath, our brains are wired the same.
not from what I've seen of your writings
For the overwhelming majority of healthy humans born on this planet, our brain is hardwired by evolution. In other words, the same. The nerves that go to my ass, will also be the same nerves going to your ass as well. No matter how many posts you read. I was just being a bit waggish with the potty remark. Since, no one really thinks that the brain can be literally hurt from reading, or from watching me struggle. It was just a figure of speech, right?

You remind me of Trump filing a lawsuit against Bill Maher. Remember when Trump was offering $5M to any charity, if someone would release Barack Obama's college records? Trump was also trading in lunacy about the president's birthplace, also during this time. Well, Maher decided to out-birther him by offering $5M to any charity, if Trump could prove that his father was NOT an orangutan. Even though the birth certificate failed to mention Fred Trump's species, Trump felt that he still had a case. He sued Maher's for $5 for breach of contract. Of course after the judge advised Trump that Maher is a comedian, and that orangutans don't give birth to humans, Trump withdrew his suit.

You reminded me, that Trump is exactly what the world is in desperate need of. A BIG JOKE!!!

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5715
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 22:29
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

See what I mean.?
:jump
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:09
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 02:19
For the overwhelming majority of healthy humans born on this planet, our brain is hardwired by evolution
Obviously you're not one of the overwhelming majority ...


did I really need to spell it out for you? :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 10:38
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 02:19
For the overwhelming majority of healthy humans born on this planet, our brain is hardwired by evolution
Obviously you're not one of the overwhelming majority ...


did I really need to spell it out for you? :roll

Yes you do have to spell it out. How are we NOT physically wired the same specifically? Or, is this just a figure of speech, to say that we are different? Which I definitely agree with.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:09
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:10
johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 10:38
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 02:19
For the overwhelming majority of healthy humans born on this planet, our brain is hardwired by evolution
Obviously you're not one of the overwhelming majority ...


did I really need to spell it out for you? :roll

Yes you do have to spell it out. How are we NOT physically wired the same specifically? Or, is this just a figure of speech, to say that we are different? Which I definitely agree with.
:grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:12
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:10
johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 10:38
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 02:19
For the overwhelming majority of healthy humans born on this planet, our brain is hardwired by evolution
Obviously you're not one of the overwhelming majority ...


did I really need to spell it out for you? :roll

Yes you do have to spell it out. How are we NOT physically wired the same specifically? Or, is this just a figure of speech, to say that we are different? Which I definitely agree with.
:grn

I didn't think so. Just more of the same huff & bluff remarks.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:09
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 13:05
johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:12
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:10
johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 10:38
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 02:19
For the overwhelming majority of healthy humans born on this planet, our brain is hardwired by evolution
Obviously you're not one of the overwhelming majority ...


did I really need to spell it out for you? :roll

Yes you do have to spell it out. How are we NOT physically wired the same specifically? Or, is this just a figure of speech, to say that we are different? Which I definitely agree with.
:grn

I didn't think so. Just more of the same huff & bluff remarks.
only an idiot would have taken my comment literally . Unless of course you think i have access to some MRI of your brain?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9651
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:55

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Aussie »

I don't think Shell knows what a metaphor or satire or irony is. S/he really believes I was asserting that 'water is dry.'

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 13:27
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 13:05
johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:12
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:10
johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 10:38
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 02:19
For the overwhelming majority of healthy humans born on this planet, our brain is hardwired by evolution
Obviously you're not one of the overwhelming majority ...


did I really need to spell it out for you? :roll

Yes you do have to spell it out. How are we NOT physically wired the same specifically? Or, is this just a figure of speech, to say that we are different? Which I definitely agree with.
:grn

I didn't think so. Just more of the same huff & bluff remarks.
only an idiot would have taken my comment literally . Unless of course you think i have access to some MRI of your brain?
What? That for some of us, our brain is wired slightly differently? That is LITERALLY true. I was assuming that you were NOT a psychopath, a savant, or someone whose brain was NOT physically damaged(hence the rewiring). Regardless, only an idiot would have made the comment in the first place. And, then try to backtrack out of it, once his idiocy was exposed.

Just more of the same huff and bluff. In either case, the topic is the Truth about the Coronavirus. If you can't/won't answer my questions, then piss-off. If you can't/won't defend your OWN position on this topic, then piss-off. If you are looking for validation, confirmation, approval, or ego gratification on this thread, then piss-off. If the only way you can communicate your ideas and opinions, is through bullying and intimidation, then piss-off. Please, take your 4 other trolls away with you, for your daily group stoke session.

But if you want to make a valid argument, with objective evidence and basic logic, then let hear it. Never mind, you can't, so just go!

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:09
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

you don't even know what you are saying do you?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:10
Yes you do have to spell it out. How are we NOT physically wired the same specifically? Or, is this just a figure of speech, to say that we are different? Which I definitely agree with.
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 16:03
What? That for some of us, our brain is wired slightly differently? That is LITERALLY true. I was assuming that you were NOT a psychopath, a savant, or someone whose brain was NOT physically damaged(hence the rewiring). Regardless, only an idiot would have made the comment in the first place. And, then try to backtrack out of it, once his idiocy was exposed.
you're contradicting yourself dopey. Make up your mind.

and if you're going to use my comment, use it in full, not in part
BTW, not everyones brain is wired like yours. Just because the nerve endings meant for your brain instead go to your arse, it doesn't mean everyone else's are the same
so far I've seen no evidence that your brain isn't wired to your arse
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

Aussie wrote:
23 May 2020, 13:41
I don't think Shell knows what a metaphor or satire or irony is. S/he really believes I was asserting that 'water is dry.'
Satire makes fun of people, by imitating them in ways that expose their weaknesses and flaws. Irony is the subversion of expectation(verbal, situational, or dramatic) And, a metaphor is a figure of speech, that contains an implied comparison(i.e., dryness to water). So, which of these rhetorical devices, would you classify the truth claim, "water is dry" under? and why?

Never mind, you don't have a clue. Just more of you trying to baffle the ignorant with BS. And, more of the same huffing and puffing, and useless trolling.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 13:03
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 16:23
you don't even know what you are saying do you?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:10
Yes you do have to spell it out. How are we NOT physically wired the same specifically? Or, is this just a figure of speech, to say that we are different? Which I definitely agree with.
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
23 May 2020, 16:03
What? That for some of us, our brain is wired slightly differently? That is LITERALLY true. I was assuming that you were NOT a psychopath, a savant, or someone whose brain was NOT physically damaged(hence the rewiring). Regardless, only an idiot would have made the comment in the first place. And, then try to backtrack out of it, once his idiocy was exposed.
you're contradicting yourself dopey. Make up your mind.

and if you're going to use my comment, use it in full, not in part
BTW, not everyones brain is wired like yours. Just because the nerve endings meant for your brain instead go to your arse, it doesn't mean everyone else's are the same
so far I've seen no evidence that your brain isn't wired to your arse


The topic??? So, Lets just agree to disagree.

Post Reply