funny

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
SethBullock
Warthog
spamone: Animal

Re: funny

Post by SethBullock »

Book (2).PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Epstein.PNG
Epstein 2 (2).PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

:bgrin

Here ya go:

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

no comprende.jpg

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

For Seth. We are about to enter Spring, which is when magpies swoop on anyone in their territory.

That's sugar cane growing, by the way. Must be either northern New South Wales, Wide Bay area in Queensland or Far North Queensland.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

That is friggin crazy!

So I looked up magpies on Wiki and found out why we don't have that problem here in the U.S. The answer is that the Australian magpie is a completely different species from the Eurasian magpie that lives in the western U.S. They share the same name and both are black and white, but they are from different families of birds.

Do us a favor and keep them there.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Ahahaha can be aggressive.

Remember as a kid cycling to Glenelg, went under this big pine tree overhanging the road and got attacked by this magpie, bump on the right side of the back of my head. On the way home, cycled under that tree—yup, bump on the left side!

Hilarious. In Victoria Park with my chihuahua one Saturday, standing by the racetrack, saw this jogger running along the track and a magpie skimming along the ground for a couple hundred metres before it suddenly veered up and cracked its wings right behind the jogger’s head. Jogger came up to where I was standing “Jeez, almost shit myself there!”

The magpie, or piping shrike, is my states emblem:

They like a grassed area surrounded by trees. They warble quite musically.

In Parliament House, Canberra I went up to the cafe on the roof. Fucking magpie warbled from under my chair, that was a bit different!

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

SethBullock wrote:That is friggin crazy!

So I looked up magpies on Wiki and found out why we don't have that problem here in the U.S. The answer is that the Australian magpie is a completely different species from the Eurasian magpie that lives in the western U.S. They share the same name and both are black and white, but they are from different families of birds.

Do us a favor and keep them there.
cyclists commonly put cable ties in their bike helmets to keep magpies from swooping them off their bikes

FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

OMG, that's hilarious about the cable ties. Anyways, on another note ...
When (2).jpg

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Yup, WWs I–III happen.

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

'ave a look at this. Golf mate just back from a three month holiday with his daughter who lives in Mississippi (married a US Serviceman.) He brought some novelty gifts back....these.......(the site on the monitor/screen is that US site where I also posted the photo as a bit of a dig: )

All made in China!!!

:bgrin :yellow :bgrin

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

And so.....

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

That’s a good one ^^^

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

If only that were real and not staged......that would be hilarious!

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

man gets home from work and asks his wife
'what would you do if I won lotto'
she replies 'I'd take half and leave you'
he digs into his pocket, takes out $6 and gives it to her.
Then he says ' Well, today I won $12 on lotto, you got your half now piss off"
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

And.....

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Sparkling Ale all the way.

Yeah!

The Pale Ale is wishy washy, needs a good belt of hops near the end of the boil!

The stout, dumbed down and tasteless! Used to be good, lovely strong licorice edge to it, yum!

Vintage Ale is fine, but a bit strong for a session beer!

Was a very strong Stout but that has not been produced for ages.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Suffering from pain in left shoulder amnd left side of my neck. But I found something that took my mind off that pain: I accidentally cracked my right knee but good on a doorframe! :oops

Now I am thinking about that pain! :grn :grn :grn

Squire
Cheetah

Post by Squire »

Squire
Cheetah

Post by Squire »

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

FD.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

Hahahahahahahaaaa. What was she saying Mr Smith?

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Aussie wrote:Hahahahahahahaaaa. What was she saying Mr Smith?

She's calling him a bastard and a son of a bitch (whore). :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
FD.