funny

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus
spamone: Animal

Re: funny

Post by greggerypeccary »

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

I never see that combover without wishing someone would tip a bucket of water over it.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Pelosi 2 (2).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

make them cry again (2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

SethBullock wrote:
Pelosi 2 (2).png

Wouldn’t underestimnate Pelosi, just biding (no pun) her time if you ask me, one or two more dominoes to fall and IMPEACH!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

HBS Guy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Pelosi 2 (2).png

Wouldn’t underestimnate Pelosi, just biding (no pun) her time if you ask me, one or two more dominoes to fall and IMPEACH!
I'm not going to look it up right now, but I spotted an article a few days ago that said that if a president is impeached, his lawyer may subpoena anyone to testify under oath as a part of his defense. This would include officials from the former administration. All of these officials could be forced to testify as to why they did nothing to stop or go public with what they knew about Russian meddling in the 2016 election. An impeachment proceeding, which they cannot win in the Senate anyway, could get really ugly for the Democrats. The article opined that Pelosi knows this.

greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus

SethBullock wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Pelosi 2 (2).png

I'm not going to look it up right now, but I spotted an article a few days ago that said that if a president is impeached, his lawyer may subpoena anyone to testify under oath as a part of his defense. This would include officials from the former administration. All of these officials could be forced to testify as to why they did nothing to stop or go public with what they knew about Russian meddling in the 2016 election. An impeachment proceeding, which they cannot win in the Senate anyway, could get really ugly for the Democrats. The article opined that Pelosi knows this.
I'd rather see criminal charges.

Impeachment is nothing.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

strap.jpg

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

wheelchair.jpg

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin (For the last three.)

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

For the last one:

Very sensible and normal. He is only legless when he has emptied those cans!

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

HBS Guy wrote:For the last one:

It was his Mother-in-Law's wheel chair he booted her out of. Priorities, you know.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

i like the strapping down the soil .... :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:For the last one:

It was his Mother-in-Law's wheel chair he booted her out of. Priorities, you know.
:rofl

mothra
Duck

Post by mothra »

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

mothra wrote:Image

:giggle :giggle

the sad thing is that it's very likely true.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Laughing uncontrollably!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Okay, that is pretty funny.

mothra
Duck

Post by mothra »

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Ahahahahaha!

Texan
Cheetah

Post by Texan »

Most preachers avoid conditions where that term would be used and are likely not familiar with it.(obviously) It is pretty funny though, for just that reason.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

:clap :clap :clap
FD.