Assange

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Assange

Postby Aussie » 13 Jun 2019, 18:34

I have been stewing over this for a day or two.

Assange is somehow 'estranged' from his Father who yet was filmed recently speaking after visiting Assange in Prison. Wow.....those apples do not fall far from the tree.

His Father is John Shipton and Assange was born after Shipton and his Mother separated. Why Shipton suddenly emerged to get into the limelight is not known to me.

He wailed (concerning the fact that his outlaw Son is in Jail) that Assange has no access to computers to 'prepare his case.' Well....eat schit. Don't break bail laws, and you'll get as much access as you want.

But this was the kicker!

According to the Old Man, it is particularly hard on Assange that he cannot access a computer....'because he is an intellectual.'

Rubbish....the bloke is fuqqed in the head. All he does is host a site..Wikileaks...into which hackers dump their harvest.

He is full of unwarranted and unjustifiable self-importance and I swear he believes he is JC incarnate.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Re: Assange

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jun 2019, 20:54

British Home Secretary Sajid Javid has received an extradition request to send Julian Assange to the United States.

[url]https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-13/julian-assange-british-home-secretary-signs-extradition-order/11207946
[/url]

:clap :clap
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jun 2019, 20:57

not quite.

:roll
so you don't whistleblowers Aussie? or is it just Assange. ?

He was active early in his life, getting in to databanks. Stuff kids do these days, but he was tracked down and caught, and I don't blame him for wanting to disrupt this increasingly invasive govt control.. its everywhere and getting worse, and ONLY people like Julian have the guts to stand up and say this is wrong. SEE!! LOOK AT WHAT GOVTS ARE DOING.

Australia is well on the way to being a pariah. A democracy ??? BULLSHIT. !!

I'm surprised at your take on this Aussie. You are the last person I'd have thought supports this usurping of freedom, due to National Security issues.. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jun 2019, 21:00

Good grief.!!

Why does that make you happy. ??
YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A POLICE/MILITARY OWNED STATE.??

YOU are all fucked in the head.

And don't you just dislike the way Aussie can't bring himself to use FUCKED.?

I am ashamed of you both, you piss weak pollie arse-lickers.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jun 2019, 21:05

pinkeye wrote:Good grief.!!

Why does that make you happy. ??
YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A POLICE/MILITARY OWNED STATE.??

YOU are all fucked in the head.

And don't you just dislike the way Aussie can't bring himself to use FUCKED.?

I am ashamed of you both, you piss weak pollie arse-lickers.

because assange is a dickhead who's thirst for fame long overtook his thirst for justice. He deserves everything he gets coming to him.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jun 2019, 23:10

his thirst for fame? :roll :roll
Umm you'd think quite the opposite, in truth.
The fact that he did stuff that ACTUALLY had an impact on the world..?

he 's a dickhead?

You're the dickhead. What? You're just a pissant jealous puppy.

This man ASSANGE actually does things.. he doesn't just whinge about it. He may have superlative skills, compared to you for example, in grasping the reality of this world. He is bound to use them...
.So he will be hounded to the ends of the earth... for daring to challenge, for his courage.... wherever it comes from, we NEED MORE OF IT.

Umm of course, the upshot of this will be a clusterfuck for all concerned.. and I do NOT blame Julian ASSANGE for that.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jun 2019, 17:58

pinkeye wrote:The fact that he did stuff that ACTUALLY had an impact on the world..?

he took it to far and put many lives at risk.

How'd you like it if you were incognito in one of those shit holes in the ME and suddenly assange published your name and details for all to see?

what was the point of releasing confidential memo's that had relatively mundane information like 'the US ambassador to fuckofistan thinks that the PM off elsewhere isn't very sharp ' ... other than to cause conflict?

he released it because he thought the more he put out there, the more notorious he'd become.

pinkeye wrote:You're the dickhead. What? You're just a pissant jealous puppy.

yeah, that must be it ... how i wish it was I who'd spent the last 7 or 8 years in a virtual self imposed jail only to eventually get out and face more years of real jail time ... :giggle :giggle

pinkeye wrote:This man ASSANGE actually does things.. he doesn't just whinge about it.

he's been doing plenty of whinging lately :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 15 Jun 2019, 23:26

well, at least he is relatively safe in the UK Prison system, for now. :roll
The YANKS'll have to wait till Feb 2020 before they are heard in the UK Courts.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 15 Jun 2019, 23:29

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:The fact that he did stuff that ACTUALLY had an impact on the world..?

pinkeye wrote:You're the dickhead. What? You're just a pissant jealous puppy.

yeah, that must be it ... how i wish it was I who'd spent the last 7 or 8 years in a virtual self imposed jail only to eventually get out and face more years of real jail time ... :giggle :giggle

pinkeye wrote:This man ASSANGE actually does things.. he doesn't just whinge about it.

he's been doing plenty of whinging lately :rofl :rofl

he took it to far and put many lives at risk.
+

OHHH ???

You know this how...???
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 15 Jun 2019, 23:47

Oh well..

sorry about the quotes etc.. I guess I just expect it to do what I imagine it to.

Oh .. and you and others seem to have problems with words like 'to' as in 'too' and 'chose' as in 'choose', to name a couple.

For example you say... he took it to far and put many lives at risk.

That is incorrect. So forgive me I am TOO sick of all these wrong spelling and emphasis.

What you mean to say is he took it TOO far, etc...

when the emphasis and context is on the sound TOO ( in other words. excessive, over the top ) you use the word too. If you are going to a place, you use the word 'to'. Yea I'm going to Barbados. or I want to speak to you...

Totally different. Like chose, choose, and there, their, English has silly rules.

You are not English.. what I mean is .. I doubt you, and several others here are English/Australians, even with names like John Smith... :roll :bgrin

that's nothing other than an observation .. just felt the need to educate some of you about a few of the common errors made. Hey you could just be an Australian with limited 'school learning'.
So yeah sorry about that.. NOT. :bgrin :rain
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2019, 20:09

I am Dutch Australian.

I know two/two/too

I know then and than.

I know wether/whether/weather

I read.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 16 Jun 2019, 23:58

Good... reading is good.

I wasn't criticising you Monk.

Just.. yeah, well you know..?

I get picky at times. :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jun 2019, 00:32

My inner spelling nazi gets triggered at times. I try to make a joke about the spelling error, get more curses than laughs tho :rofl :rofl :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 17 Jun 2019, 00:39

:bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 12 Sep 2019, 03:42

Lets have another look shall we?

Heard nothing at all..this Australian has been left to languish in a UK Prison... but THAT is BETTER than if the Yanks have him.

Why our government won't help him is indeed tragic. Our Government basically ignores the whole thing. Weak Cunts.
We have been told he is a bad MAN. :purple The Governments of the World want to punish him. :jump

He is actually, a dead honest whistle-blower.

OH Can't have truth here in Australia. And the US?? :OMG :OMG NO NO NO.

We the people must be kept ignorant of the government's actions, on too many fronts. Somehow, our government has decided WE the Citizens have no NEED nor RIGHT to KNOW what they are doing ( IN OUR NAME) Nope, we just can't be trusted.
So, there has been almost nothing in our media, about one of our most outstanding Australians. ( No doubt about that)

OH except a brief column in the Sunday Mail :roll :roll :roll :roll I only buy it for the Racing info ( and only now and then) and the TV Guide.
It is quite frankly the worst Newspaper I have ever bought. The News ?? huh? it is sparse. to say the most.
They claim they won awards in the Newspaper crap things lately, but just realise, there IS NO OTHER DAILY QUEENSLAND NEWSPAPER. :roll :huh yeah that's right.

But a small column DID advise that a family member is very concerned about his health. Not his father. He has lost even more weight.10-15kg

I don't think he has any desire to become a political martyr, but/and he is too contentious a person, as the ultimate Whistleblower , to ever want to be used by those he exposed.. so I expect he will die soon. Whether he wants to or NOT. :sad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Return to Off Topic