Libs are scared their epitaph is copper internet!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Libs are scared their epitaph is copper internet!

Postby Bongalong » 14 Feb 2019, 12:32

Imagine leaving that as the legacy to your kids kids kids before hitting the nursing home: :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :yak yak
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: Libs are scared their epitaph is copper internet!

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Feb 2019, 17:44

I cannot forgive the bastards running out new copper where the existing copper was too bad for FTTN (that means it is REALLY bad!)

If new line is needed only a cretin or a Liberal would run new copper. Fibre is cheaper and future proof.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Bongalong » 14 Feb 2019, 19:08

HBS Guy wrote:I cannot forgive the bastards running out new copper where the existing copper was too bad for FTTN (that means it is REALLY bad!)

If new line is needed only a cretin or a Liberal would run new copper. Fibre is cheaper and future proof.

It's um.... like- i hate to say it almost- but, truly, it's like a fifty year ordeal brother for the kids of our kids kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ATLEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :Hi :c :PC )
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 14 Feb 2019, 19:09

iN SHORT, i bsically cannot forgive the bastards either :bike :zzzz :zzzz :zzzz :zzzz :zzzz :zzzz :zzzz :zzzz :zzzz :bgrin
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 14 Feb 2019, 20:06

im on NBN now. No real difference to before although I don't often get as much buffering as I used to at the old place with ADSL. That could be because at my old place it kept dropping out. It still drops out, just not as much as before ... although that's probably more to do with my modem automatically switching to wireless when the landline drops out, then the reliability of the nbn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2019, 22:20

They have worse than the NBN... to be held responsible for.

BUT on the NBN...wouldn't be MY CHOICE.

Funny though... I don't have a choice. :mad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 14 Feb 2019, 23:18

the alp started it with no budget or CBA.

it was a financial monumental blunder
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 15 Feb 2019, 00:36

I call BULLSHIT on that Scooter.

Labor had a real plan.

This crap is entirely down to the Libs. Nothing you say can change that, so don't bother.!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 10:03

The libs took a good plan......... and fucked it because they are all old white male dinosaurs....

we should have fantastic internet by now......... instead we have shitter internet than fucking Liberia...... and it cost a shit tonne more in double the time

and will still need to be replaced in 5 years anyway..... at more cost......... clusterfuck is the only word i can think of just now

And the only people to blame are our shit government.......... end of!

bring on the fucking election, but i doubt our shit internet could support uncie ruper'ts online propaganda wing......

:oops
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 11:02

Sprintcyclist wrote:the alp started it with no budget or CBA.

it was a financial monumental blunder

Sprint: the lib voters have had enough of being told their crappy copper internet is a disgrace and they will leave the libs in droves this election to put the shame behind them and move on with their lucky duck lives- who needs to worry about that sort of shame when you've got a sweet life apart from it!

:bike :bike :bike

Does sprint like copper internet for his kids kids kids in the country that actually build the chinese dragon?

I don't think so, do ya sprint! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 11:05

pinkeye wrote:I call BULLSHIT on that Scooter.

Labor had a real plan.

This crap is entirely down to the Libs. Nothing you say can change that, so don't bother.!

Sprint knows all his lib voting mates hate the shame of copper internet as their legacy to their kids kids kids.... they are all looking at the nursing home and cannot live with the shame anymore.... he knows they will all jump ship this election to finally put the shame behind them because what is the point being up yourself if you actually hate yourself lol

:scare :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Bye Bye libs :hlo
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 11:08

hatty wrote:The libs took a good plan......... and fucked it because they are all old white male dinosaurs....

we should have fantastic internet by now......... instead we have shitter internet than fucking Liberia...... and it cost a shit tonne more in double the time

and will still need to be replaced in 5 years anyway..... at more cost......... clusterfuck is the only word i can think of just now

And the only people to blame are our shit government.......... end of!

bring on the fucking election, but i doubt our shit internet could support uncie ruper'ts online propaganda wing......

:oops

clusterfuck is the word and every single liberal voter knows it: every single liberal voter is ashamed they handed their kids a shite sandwich as a legacy for the asian century this country actually built... and they have the nerve to call the kids the myGeneration: what a f'n fraudulent lot these c-words are!

To the shame-file for everys ingle liberal voter I say: that's why they will swing so they don't have to associate themselves with it anymore :bgrin

Bye bye libs............. big time!! :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 11:19

aaawww

I am so happy you and i finally seem...... just maybe .........to have agreed on something

yay!
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 11:38

Monk set up a facebook page on it years ago: he's even angrier than I am about the whole goddamn sad story!

You can't just give the kids a shite sandwich when you've had a once in a century mining boom that awakened the worlds biggest population: that is not just hamstringing your kids that is literally putting a copper noose around their necks.

The level of pure nastiness these days is unbelievable and it explains why people jumped to their deaths out of two burning towers back in 2001: greed is not good and sometimes the oppressed bite back REAL REAL HARD!

You should never put anyone in a corner but if anyone has a little bit of power they will generally abuse it... thus forcing retaliation but the fascists who started it just go and hide and expect innocent people to take the bullet.

The law on the stock market flaw is that the customer means nothing: the shareholder means everything and thus humanity is thrown out by man made law.... forcing peoples hand!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 15 Feb 2019, 11:39

We got hooked up to the nbn this morning.

It is fibre to the street, coax to the house.

Seems fine
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 11:43

Sprintcyclist wrote:We got hooked up to the nbn this morning.

Seems fine

That's because you're an idiot mate!

You don't care about your neighbours or their kids: as a liberal voter your just a vicious self centred idiot! You dont' even care about your own kids or their kids kids future!

But you aren't the only liberal voter in town buddy so you actually mean nothing. Their will be a mass exodus from the Liberal party this election becassue they are sick of the shame and they all agree it's time to dump this fraud of a government sho handed the kids a shite sandwich in to the dustbin of history and wipe their hands of the disgusting mess they left this country in considering it's future has to deal with the rising dragon that is China: AND WE BUILT THEM!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 11:51

I can't believe i am saying this.......... but i'm with drah

(not as extreme in my wording)

/exhales
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 12:05

Well I'm with monk and he's been saying all this for years... there is a lot of liberal voters who will be trying to forget the shame of it all and this election is definitely the one where they will just think not even Turnbull could make them proud so it's game over time.

Lib voters know all this and they are jumping ship big time: you watch the result of this election and it will be an absolute smashing from the first hour of counting, guaranteed!

Fairly soon we'll all be putting up the betting odds for the federal election and the panic will get very real... then the landslide will become a loud drone over the whole country and the commentators will be talking about baseball bats and all that kind of jazz: then the cartoons will start and it will be a friggin hoot but the reality is this country is leaving is a seething froth of shame for the future it has given its kids.

<Now where is the shite sandwich emoticon when you need it?!!?>

I live in Western Australia and the people in Julie Bishops electorate are all kept children: but not even they think copper internet is a legacy worth giving after a once in a 100 year mining boom and they are, if you scratch the surface, all deeply ashamed. In fact, they don' think it is a legacy at all and for those so usually bereft of all heart and soul that must come as a deep misery... to have kids and realise the bastards you've been voting for your whole life are actually just pure nastiness!

Wow,... this will be a revelation of an election for so many!

:rofl :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 15 Feb 2019, 14:45

bongalong - less abuse would be better
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 15:00

Sprintcyclist wrote:bongalong - less abuse would be better

Mate, copper internet is a crime against your children and your country!

Eat me buddy :roll
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 15 Feb 2019, 15:04

I am not your mate.
Coax and fibre are not a crime.

Have a good weekend
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 15:09

Sprintcyclist wrote:I am not your mate.

Have a good weekend

I am not your mate: who would be a mate with someone who gave, not just theirs but everyones, kid a shite sandwich?

you have serious mental problems bruther: have a good weekend ya loser :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :smack
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 15 Feb 2019, 15:24

Bongalong wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:bongalong - less abuse would be better

Mate, copper internet is a crime against your children and your country!

Eat me buddy :roll

I am not your mate.

Have a good weekend
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 15 Feb 2019, 19:58

Sprintcyclist wrote:We got hooked up to the nbn this morning.

Seems fine

give it a few weeks. I waited 30 seconds for this page to flip. It was quicker when I was on ADSL ... nd my modem has wireless backup :grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Feb 2019, 20:56

The crap system the Libs are installing is harming small-medium business!

There is the fuckaround getting a technician to turn up on time.
There is the added fuckaround of being without phone, internet and email for fucking weeks at a time.

Then, when it is installed it is way too fucking slow and, worse still, way too prone to dropouts!

Idiotic, el cheapo crap system.

We knew the copper was too thin so too high impedance and mostly old and rotten, bad to the point voice was affected and that is a very low bandwidth.

Then they instal cards that can take ONE 1Gbps fibre and use that to serve 192 and even 352 copper lines—5mbps or less to serve everyone from that stupid node! Another $20m and EIGHT fucking fibres could be used (both cases one to send data back to the exchange) so like 40mbps.

Idiots didn’t think Netflix would arrive. Huge user of bandwidth. I wonder the ramshackle fucking system works at all!

The fucking Libs know they are foisting shit onto 80% of the population. That is why Fibre on Demand was changed to Technology choice and was made so fucking expensive only a handful proceeded to order it. Cost over $100K for one subscriber, must need internet real bad.

They are crippling business, preventing new services, new applications from creating new employment.

Yes, I am ANGRY about this betrayal!

https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheNationalBroadbandNetwork/
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Next

Return to Politics