Cherie ~ Version One

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Cherie

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:38

FD said it so it isnt bullshit- so fuck you harsie hole

Post the link to where he said that.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:38

mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I don’t—and I know and lived the history.

I make no apologies for my sense of justice. I have been appalled by the incredibly foul accusations and allegations that she has made against you and others, myself included.

This is the piper calling.

you just assume vinegar tits that you know anything about Monk and my history in the slightest- ggf we had 10 years before you turned your filthy visage toward Ozpol- i was here before aussie- I helped start this board- you arsewipe
Last edited by Cherie on 08 Aug 2018, 21:45, edited 2 times in total.
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 21:41

And look at how you treated him.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:41

Aussie wrote:

you are used to skulduggery and stalking find your own link - off you skulk now
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:43

mothra wrote:And look at how you treated him.

yes honestly- like you would know anything about that- are you threatened by me mothra- I dont understand your hostility today- you are threatened and why?
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:50

Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:

you are used to skulduggery and stalking find your own link - off you skulk now

Gee.....you are on quite the roll, aren't you. Back to type almost immediately.

The link does not exist Agnes and for good reason.....Mothra did not threaten FD.

You are, as usual, lying. Shits me. Why Monk? The explanation you offered is (a) not worth the drama and (b) I see zero evidence it has worked.

Okay......I'll ride with it for a few days, but you might be backing the wrong horses.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:52

Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:Which was the lie, Agnes? That you were instrumental in having us banned or that you had nothing to do with it?

How about you answer that ^^^^^^, and not post pure abuse?

:grn

how about you address the pure abuse of the trolls that was directed at me PRIOR on this thread pussy features ?
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 23:43

Cherie wrote:you and smith are no more interesting than a couple of weeping school sores- and you deserve everything that comes your way dear-

speaking of weeping sores, have you had them checked yet? Did the doctor confirm it was foot in mouth disease?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 23:46

Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Cherie wrote:
mothra wrote:Which was the lie, Agnes? That you were instrumental in having us banned or that you had nothing to do with it?

FD was threatened by you- you caused your own demise bitch- well earned I would say-

Agh! This is progress. Link where she did that?

And also.....tell us if you told FD via PM that Mothra had 'threatened' him.

listen you old vagina- FD did me fucking favour- I didnt even have to say a word- Im sorry you are stuck with the inmate - but thats not my fault- FD made a good call when he booted these 2-

Post the link to where Mothra threatened FD. Or withdraw the bullshit.

It is a simple question.....did you, at any time, PM freediver concerning a ban on Mothra and Mr Smith.

bullshit, only you fuckwits have said so... FD hasn't said shit
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 23:48

Cherie wrote:

yes honestly- like you would know anything about that- are you threatened by me mothra- I dont understand your hostility today- you are threatened and why?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl threatened? :rofl :rofl
maybe mothra is afraid that hanging out with you will inadvertently cause her to absorb some of your stupidity :giggle
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 23:50

Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:

How about you answer that ^^^^^^, and not post pure abuse?

:grn

how about you address the pure abuse of the trolls that was directed at me PRIOR on this thread pussy features ?

funny how you think holding you to account for your actions is considered abuse :roll :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 09 Aug 2018, 09:30

johnsmith wrote:
Cherie wrote:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl threatened? :rofl :rofl
maybe mothra is afraid that hanging out with you will inadvertently cause her to absorb some of your stupidity :giggle

She's completely delusional.

Anything to avoid self examination.

Had she come here and owned her unbelievably awful behaviour, she may have actually got somewhere.

As it is, all that has been achieved is more drama for her and Cods to congratulate themselves over.

Just horrible people.
mothra
Duck

Re: Cherie ~ Version One

Postby johnsmith » 09 Aug 2018, 14:03

but Monk until you tell the trolls to bugger off it will never be your forum-

but we don't want monk to tell you to bugger off, despite your trolling. It's amusing watching you flop around like a fish out of water. :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 09 Aug 2018, 14:06

mothra wrote:She's completely delusional.

she's worse than my 5 yr old. he at least admits when he's done something wrong. Fungus instead prefers to go full schizo.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 09 Aug 2018, 14:07

Not one of us have said we don't want her to post here ... just that she's awful and we've noticed.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 09 Aug 2018, 14:32

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:She's completely delusional.

she's worse than my 5 yr old. he at least admits when he's done something wrong. Fungus instead prefers to go full schizo.

I honestly don't think she thinks she's done anything wrong. It's amazing. She sincerely thought that she could just waltz in here as though nothing has happened. Surprised, even, that she wasn't embraced immediately.

She keeps referring to her ages old friendship with Monk. She has repeatedly called her a woman abuser, among countless other appalling things and that's her friend? She has dedicated herself almost singularly to discrediting and trashing his forum and anyone who posts in it.

I don't allow people like that to be friends of mine. It's not about holding grudges ... this is everything to do with what she is capable of. It's just beneath contempt.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Aug 2018, 14:47

I never asked for anybody to be FRIENDS with Agnes. Just to ignore her.

It was likely an impossible dream so can we leave it at that please.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 09 Aug 2018, 14:55

I was more referring to her citing friendship, Monk. I know you weren't expecting us to be besties.

Still, we've made Cods happy and that's a good thing. I suspect she desperately needs it.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Aug 2018, 15:28

cods was probably worried Agnes would spend time here.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Aug 2018, 21:23

mothra wrote:She has repeatedly called her a woman abuser, among countless other appalling things and that's her friend

didn't she start some thread claiming monk was some sort of crack head or high on chc or whatever it's called?
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 09 Aug 2018, 21:28

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:She has repeatedly called her a woman abuser, among countless other appalling things and that's her friend

didn't she start some thread claiming monk was some sort of crack head or high on chc or whatever it's called?

Deviated septum from marijuana use ... ignoring completely that marijuana use has nothing to do with septums.

I think we've all been drug addicts at some point, according to Agnes. I've been so many things i've lost track.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 09 Aug 2018, 21:41

fungus
theyI would never have been allowed to attack me before giving me a chance to explain

that you suffer from mental illness? no need to explain, it's painfully obvious
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Aug 2018, 21:55

Yes, I was “growing thc” and selling it on Gumtree. I had been to my block once at that stage. That was just being a bit nasty I suppose tho more silly than nasty. The stuff about the septum from thc use was like “what the simple fuck???”

Only thing that really upset me was her hinting about Annie’s death leading me to rescue whatever dignity I could for Annie and announce publicly that she had died. More rumors and innuendo would have been sickening. I have no idea what made Agnes do that except jealousy, that I spent more time, gave Annie more attention and support and love than I did Agnes. Similarly that nonsense about me ruthlessly pumping Annie for information about the sewer. I couldn’t care less about the bloody dump! Annie ringing Agnes and crying about my behavior towards her—unbefuckinglievable, but I guess a way of elevating her importance, her standing in the Annie-Monk-Agnes triad.

I blew my top at her at the time, who wouldn’t, even Jesus got angry! I stayed angry for quite a while but I got over it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 11:04

And still, zero accountability. It's truly bizarre.
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:12

mothra wrote:And still, zero accountability. It's truly bizarre.

Image ^^^^
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Archive