The Batshit Crazy Awards

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 17:25

mothra said Set was being vomitous.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Guest » 07 Aug 2018, 17:35

mothra wrote:You made as much sense as you ever do, Agnes.

well thats good then-I doubt Ill be around much anymore (( getting very bored by the same same same)) so that is one to less to oppose your return- you will be back at some point I shouldnt wonder - with that just remember you are supposed to shut your mouth- put up and shut up- thats how it works- dont rock the man boat- or you will swim for your life-

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 17:38

The only one that counts re mothra and JS’ return is FD. You and I have nothing to do with it.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 07 Aug 2018, 17:40

Guest wrote:

well thats good then-I doubt Ill be around much anymore (( getting very bored by the same same same)) so that is one to less to oppose your return- you will be back at some point I shouldnt wonder - with that just remember you are supposed to shut your mouth- put up and shut up- thats how it works- dont rock the man boat- or you will swim for your life-

Oh. Okay. Maybe Monk can moderate The Tavern......or......you might stop the poor me shit and also pay less than $30.00 for a new keyboard. I'll shout if you can't afford it.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 17:42

I unbanned the Cherie account a while ago, please use it not this guest stuff—guest posting here will go back to moderated soon.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby lol » 07 Aug 2018, 17:43

Aussie wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh. Okay. Maybe Monk can moderate The Tavern......or......you might stop the poor me shit and also pay less than $30.00 for a new keyboard. I'll shout if you can't afford it.

for that money you can get your own board-
lol

Postby Agnes » 07 Aug 2018, 17:46

I am seriously over Ozpol- and my mrb is not up for discussion as no decision has been made at this point
Agnes

Postby Cherie » 07 Aug 2018, 17:47

HBS Guy wrote:mothra said Set was being vomitous.

He was- and that is being kind
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 07 Aug 2018, 17:50

Agnes wrote:I am seriously over Ozpol- and my mrb is not up for discussion as no decision has been made at this point

Stop with the drama crap Agnes. You ain't going anywhere....and if you want $30.00 to buy a keyboard, name your local supplier, get him to somehow give me his account details...here will do....I'll send the money.....you get full stops.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 17:52

I have repeatedly said that I do not wish to mod a MRB there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Guest » 07 Aug 2018, 17:56

Aussie wrote:
Agnes wrote:I am seriously over Ozpol- and my mrb is not up for discussion as no decision has been made at this point

Stop with the drama crap Agnes. You ain't going anywhere....and if you want $30.00 to buy a keyboard, name your local supplier, get him to somehow give me his account details...here will do....I'll send the money.....you get full stops.

I dont want a new board- stop it- buy your own board- Im not doing forums anymore- at the very least I will take a long break-i've got a forum-

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 17:56

Guest wrote:

I think rather that the boat was rocked for me, wasn't it Agnes.

And i'm not changing. I'll cry foul on anyone. I'm not selective.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 07 Aug 2018, 18:05

Guest wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I dont want a new board- stop it- buy your own board- Im not doing forums anymore- at the very least I will take a long break-i've got a forum-

Oh goody.....give us the URL, then.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 07 Aug 2018, 19:51

winner winner, chicken dinner

Hammer
Right wing usually means white anti leftists

what an idiot :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 07 Aug 2018, 19:54

Aussie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Oh goody.....give us the URL, then.

http://dogsrushotel.com/
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 20:01

Agnes is a cat person.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 07 Aug 2018, 20:05

mothra wrote:Agnes is a cat person.

she's a talented girl, she's both a pussy, and a bitch :clap :clap
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 20:11

Pussy. You are a gentleman. To think .....
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 07 Aug 2018, 21:00

mothra wrote:Pussy. You are a gentleman. To think .....

I do try my best :rose
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Aug 2018, 09:35

Hehehehe I thought I might get a rise out of Booby with my “Gaylee skipping” display name.

I certainly did! “Proof ???? is Gay” was duly posted in Chat and moved to Relationships. No rise out of Lees the main target.

Hope Booby likes “Gayly bobbing!” :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin He did bring it on himself, just not very bright at all. Very gay tho.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 14 Aug 2018, 10:10

greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 14 Aug 2018, 11:37

greggerypeccary wrote:Grendel:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1533616822/136#136

Batshit crazy!

You have to stop wasting his time and lying about him Greg.

He knows what he meant even though it's not what he said and so should you. Pretending that his misleading comment was an actual misunderstanding on his part and actually reveals not only a truly dark element of his philosophy (is that too strong a term?), but a very real problem we have with how Pauline Hanson translates to willing mind (okay, i know that's too strong) is something trolls do.

Prog.

Oh, and .... :roll :bgrin :rofl :yahoo :thumb :B :clap ...... :b
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 14 Aug 2018, 12:32

mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Grendel:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1533616822/136#136

Batshit crazy!

You have to stop wasting his time and lying about him Greg.

He knows what he meant even though it's not what he said and so should you. Pretending that his misleading comment was an actual misunderstanding on his part and actually reveals not only a truly dark element of his philosophy (is that too strong a term?), but a very real problem we have with how Pauline Hanson translates to willing mind (okay, i know that's too strong) is something trolls do.

Prog.

Oh, and .... :roll :bgrin :rofl :yahoo :thumb :B :clap ...... :b

It's one of the most extraordinary things I've seen.

He says he didn't say what he said, and that ON didn't say what they said.

Batshit crazy!
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Aug 2018, 19:57

Agnes, if you want to post log in and post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Aug 2018, 22:12

BTW, Agnes, I have no socks here at all ATM, just checked, Travelling Monkey and Maxine don’t exist ATM.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Archive