Right wing nutbag watch

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Right wing nutbag watch

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 21:20

Panther wrote:ImageImageImage Border Walls along the entire length, with watch towers strategically placed, so that the entire length of the wall is within sniper range of those towers. Attempt to scale the walls, prepare to be shot, & if you survive the first shot.....shot again. ImageImageImage

No refugees.....

No asylum seekers permitted.....The USA doesn't want you....stay in Mexico....

The United Nations has no jurisdiction over American Borders & American Immigration Policy!

Don't come from there....well, the Mexicans will decide if you can stay there, or your journey begins to points elsewhere.....

PS.......The Snipers along the wall are not Government Troops.....they are Citizen Volunteers, chosen by lottery, & who will be using their own personal firearms & ammunition ImageImageImage.

I wonder if you'd be cheering if someone did that to your wife and kids. You dickhead.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby Panther » 15 Jul 2018, 21:26

HBS Guy wrote:What a lovely picture. Pity the wall won’t be built. :rofl

Really.................the Americans are already working on a new 50 State National Super-Lottery System......as with all lottery systems in the USA.....Government run......mega prizes (minimum of $50 million every 2 weeks), & all proceeds will be for the wall.....they conservatively estimate $6 billion dollars+ a year. The infrastructure for running the lottery already exists in every State, all they need is the software & connections to link it all together. Image

Whether the Mexicans pay for it or not, Americans don't seem to care to much, as long as the wall is built......& it doesn't come from tax increases. Image
Panther
puppy

Postby Panther » 15 Jul 2018, 21:30

johnsmith wrote:
Panther wrote:ImageImageImage Border Walls along the entire length, with watch towers strategically placed, so that the entire length of the wall is within sniper range of those towers. Attempt to scale the walls, prepare to be shot, & if you survive the first shot.....shot again. ImageImageImage

No refugees.....

No asylum seekers permitted.....The USA doesn't want you....stay in Mexico....

The United Nations has no jurisdiction over American Borders & American Immigration Policy!

Don't come from there....well, the Mexicans will decide if you can stay there, or your journey begins to points elsewhere.....

PS.......The Snipers along the wall are not Government Troops.....they are Citizen Volunteers, chosen by lottery, & who will be using their own personal firearms & ammunition ImageImageImage.

I wonder if you'd be cheering if someone did that to your wife and kids. You dickhead.

Nope......but that's not going to happen & you know it ....... It'll be just some stank beaners, & wetbacks...... ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Panther
puppy

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 21:40

Panther wrote:Really.................the Americans are already working on a new 50 State National Super-Lottery System

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

by the time that gets up and running trump will have been thrown out or be in jail, and no one else is going to build a wall. Those sorts of scams are designed to placate the idiots that voted for him, no one seriously expects them to come to fruition.

Panther wrote:Nope......but that's not going to happen & you know it

don't count your chickens just yet, your kids, your grandkids, it's only a matter of time and luck
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Panther » 15 Jul 2018, 22:33

johnsmith wrote:
Panther wrote:Really.................the Americans are already working on a new 50 State National Super-Lottery System

by the time that gets up and running trump will have been thrown out or be in jail, and no one else is going to build a wall. Those sorts of scams are designed to placate the idiots that voted for him, no one seriously expects them to come to fruition.

don't count your chickens just yet, your kids, your grandkids, it's only a matter of time and luck

I'm absolutely sure.....my kids are well trained to handle anything & everything life can throw at them........besides they are already where they need & want to be.........my grand-kids will learn as their parents did....from their parents......they will live their lives in Freedom, & with what they need to ensure no one can impact upon their Rightful Liberties.........luck has nothing to do with their success. They will make their own destiny.....totally independent.......actually, they already are & have been for a long time.
Panther
puppy

Postby johnsmith » 16 Jul 2018, 00:17

Panther wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'm absolutely sure.....my kids are well trained to handle anything & everything life can throw at them........besides they are already where they need & want to be.........my grand-kids will learn as their parents did....from their parents......they will live their lives in Freedom, & with what they need to ensure no one can impact upon their Rightful Liberties.........luck has nothing to do with their success. They will make their own destiny.....totally independent.......actually, they already are & have been for a long time.

luck has everything to do with it. How well would you or your kids be doing if you were born in some shit hole country run by dickheads and ruled by drug lords? I wonder if you'd be calling for them to be shot by border guards if they tried to seek out a better life for themselves then
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DonDeeHippy » 16 Jul 2018, 07:37

poor panther wouldnt handle being in a minority would he........
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 16 Jul 2018, 09:08

DonDeeHippy wrote:poor panther wouldnt handle being in a minority would he........

panther wouldn't survive a week.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Panther » 16 Jul 2018, 09:19

DonDeeHippy wrote:poor panther wouldnt handle being in a minority would he........

Nope Don, wouldn't handle that very well.....Thank God in Heaven that I was born in a Majority (for the time being anyway)........White, Christian, & Politically/Socially Conservative. I'm a card carrying lifetime member of the NRA, & I believe in mankind's Natural God given Individual Right to self-defense, which means having the right to use any weapon at my disposal, of my choice, at any time, to defend myself, my family, & my friends.....from all foes & tyrants.......& no government can force me to believe otherwise, or make my choices for me.
Panther
puppy

Postby DonDeeHippy » 16 Jul 2018, 09:26

Panther wrote:

Nope Don, wouldn't handle that very well.....Thank God in Heaven that I was born in a Majority (for the time being anyway)........White, Christian, & Politically/Socially Conservative. I'm a card carrying lifetime member of the NRA, & I believe in mankind's Natural God given Individual Right to self-defense, which means having the right to use any weapon at my disposal, of my choice, at any time, to defend myself, my family, & my friends.....from all foes & tyrants.......& no government can force me to believe otherwise, or make my choices for me.

yes u where born lucky.....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jul 2018, 10:44

Amazing how christians, exhorted by the cult leader to “turn the other cheek” feel the need to have a mini-arsenal of guns in their home.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 16 Jul 2018, 12:47

HBS Guy wrote:Amazing how christians, exhorted by the cult leader to “turn the other cheek” feel the need to have a mini-arsenal of guns in their home.

ain't it just ....... :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 21:57

mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 08:25

The man speaks a lot of sense

$700 to listen to that girl speak? :b :b :b :b

these right wingers are nuts. For $700 they can get an identical girl who will do more than speak :giggle
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Bongalong » 08 Aug 2018, 19:08

mothra wrote:Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion

Previous

Return to Politics