Scott Pruitt has resigned as head of EPA

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Scott Pruitt has resigned as head of EPA

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jul 2018, 07:04

What a weird idiot. Thought nothing of seeking favors for himself and his wife, spent taxpayers’ money lavishly on security for himself, on travel and accommodation etc. No $5000 helicopter flight I think :bgrin

Looked to Heartland Institute for “science” when he headed a science organisation—but they stuck to facts and science, not denialist bullshit.

I guess Pruitt is heading back to his old job selling fossil fuels.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Scott Pruitt has resigned as head of EPA

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Jul 2018, 08:57

ohh wowo my day is made,
I'll go google and find the juicy details.
Probably because they removed anything about global warming in the EPA and a judge asked them for scientific proof for why they did...
Love to see what conspiracies the trumpster idiots at ozpol will come up with.... :bgrin
DonDeeHippy
Feral cat

spamone: Animal

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Jul 2018, 09:31

He will be replaced by Deputy Administrator Andrew Wheeler as acting administrator, a former coal lobbyist who worked with Murray Energy CEO Bob Murray; was an aide for Jim Inhofe, the top climate science denier in the Senate; and who helped craft the Bush administration’s ironically-named “Clear Skies” initiative, an effort to destroy the Clean Air Act.
bugger out of the frypan into the fire........
DonDeeHippy
Feral cat

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jul 2018, 09:36

you didn't expect trump to put a real scientist in there did you?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 07 Jul 2018, 02:31

DonDeeHippy wrote:He will be replaced by Deputy Administrator Andrew Wheeler as acting administrator, a former coal lobbyist who worked with Murray Energy CEO Bob Murray; was an aide for Jim Inhofe, the top climate science denier in the Senate; and who helped craft the Bush administration’s ironically-named “Clear Skies” initiative, an effort to destroy the Clean Air Act.
bugger out of the frypan into the fire........

ah yeah

Basically , they don't care about scientific data, 'cos they're too stupid to understand the implications.

I mean it MUST be that, right? too stupid?? otherwise... what are we left with..??

Pure lust for power and money? Self-destructive ? Who cares? But to place the world and it's health as secondary to profit is just.... INSANITY.

Trump is clearly unsound of mind, and his sycophants ? just unsound all around. !

How fucked are we?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Jul 2018, 10:24

Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jul 2018, 12:21

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market