To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Jun 2018, 10:03

Booby LIED on OzPol, said I was writing posts with homosexual connotations. So posted the above post to Relationships and said he was a liar.

Booby didn’t like that. Then don’t LIE about me, OK?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Jun 2018, 10:17

John Casey. . .

According to Casey's biographical page,[3] he has, over the course of thirty-five years, been a national space policy advisor for the United States of America, a field engineer, as well as a NASA consultant. . .

As I said, an engineer. His books can be ignored, standard denier stuff plus crap that the GSM will cause earthquakes and volcanoes which is utter nonsense. I bet, like Plimer’s denier book, his books were written by someone else for fossil fuel interests. Nice retirement nest egg.

Spectrometer studies, from satellites and from the surface, show that as CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere rise less thermal IR makes it to space, more is returned to the surface and lower atmosphere, warming them. The earth is a black body that receives radiation from the sun. It emits infrared to return to its equilibrium temperature. CO2 and the other greenhouse gases block that emission of infrared so the earth cannot cool down completely.

Water vapor is the most important greenhouse gas. It blocks a lot of UR frequencies. CO2 blocks a lot of the others. As the planet warms there is more evaporation, more water vapor, H2O, in the air. That is the basic science, worked out in 1905 and confirmed by every study since. This includes a lot of science into water and the atmosphere paid for by navies and airforces especially in the Cold War. Satellites just provided the extra proof of the Greenhouse Effect.

The warming we have caused has pushed back the next glaciation by thousands of years. No ice age any time soon at all!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 22 Jun 2018, 10:19

HBS Guy wrote:Booby LIED on OzPol, said I was writing posts with homosexual connotations. So posted the above post to Relationships and said he was a liar.

bobby's always thinking about faggotry.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby greggerypeccary » 22 Jun 2018, 11:24

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Booby LIED on OzPol, said I was writing posts with homosexual connotations. So posted the above post to Relationships and said he was a liar.

bobby's always thinking about faggotry.

greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 22 Jun 2018, 11:52

mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 22 Jun 2018, 11:53

not sure why fuzz is so surprised.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Jun 2018, 13:50

ahahahahaha he is so fucking gullible! He is also a nasty prick so I don’t care that he makes himself look the fool, the forum clown.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Jun 2018, 20:42

Booby is STILL conflating clear night skies causing frost with his imaginary ice age. S T U P I D or what?

Mum wants to go for a walk tomorrow so looked up the temperature tomorrow: a lovely, non–wintery 20°C. Ice Age? :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Jun 2018, 21:27

That slow witted idiot Booby is still coming out with crap demolished a 100 times already.

“You wouldn’t expect these cold records if global warming had warmed the world” he mumbled.

AGW has warmed the world 1.2°C, not 12°C Booby! The distribution of temperatures HAS moved a tad to the warm side but the probability of cold events is still greater than zero! That clown dropped out of junior high school if you ask me! I have explained this before, I have posted graphs of the Australian and global distributions and still he can’t see it!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jun 2018, 12:31

Booby is a nasty piece of work;

Bobby wrote Yesterday at 8:21pm:
I nominate Monk followed by Aussie.

Well done Bobby you've taken the high road again and proven everyone wrong Wink Wink

There was stuff about me waking with DTs every morning, etc. Nasty, weak, womanish–poofterish shit that is Booby frustrated by me effortlessly proving his ice age nonsense for the crap it is and Booby not being able to refute my arguments.

Re: Dry July
Reply #14 - Today at 10:14am Gordon wrote Yesterday at 8:25pm:
Bobby wrote Yesterday at 8:21pm:
I nominate Monk followed by Aussie.

Yeah perhaps you didn't understand how it works.
They'd have to abstain from alcohol for the entire month.

Booby:
It was a joke -
we know that it's impossible.
The question is -
does Monk wake up every morning with the DTs?
You know - shaking hands.

Just Booby being weak—and vicious with it. So much for his self-professed christianity.

He really deserves the Inaugural Vicious Fishwife of the Week award.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 23 Jun 2018, 12:53

He's best friends with Agnes now. A formidable duo.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jun 2018, 13:07

Two fuckwits, I await with bated breath!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 23 Jun 2018, 15:45

now he's quoted u monk..... It just makes him look more pathetic... and in his mind is making u look bad.... wow what a tool. :gsp
Last edited by DonDeeHippy on 23 Jun 2018, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jun 2018, 15:49

Yeah, a gigantic tool. He never did University, that is clear. Dropped out of High School more like.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jun 2018, 16:44

is that fuckwit still surprised to find out it actually gets cold in certain areas of queensland? :giggle :giggle

geez bobbie, get out from your grandmotheras basement and travel a bit you dopey bastard.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jun 2018, 17:09

Nights were crisp west of Emerald when we were on the gemfields. I was not surprised, happens when sky is clear at night. D’uh.

Frost is the surface losing heat faster than the soil under it can supply heat. Can get real fucking cold but nothing to do with an ice age. Booby is so in thrall to Dubyne it is sickening to see. Must donate half his salary to Dubyne.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 12:29

Booby at OzPol:

Society is designed so that there is always a large group of unemployed living in misery.
It keeps the workers on their toes - it makes them obedient to their bosses -
bend over that work desk & wait to be shafted by the boss.

And he wonders why we know he is gay. Nothing wrong with that.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 24 Jun 2018, 15:32

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/5220#5230
DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
did u mention that SEQ is twice as hot today as it was last year or is Melbourne in a different country ?
Ohh I know Queensland is under Global warming
Victoria is under Ice Age...
that explains it

Bobby

No - I didn't but I left a link for David to see.
The Sunshine Coast has its climate controlled by the warm pacific ocean
so I doubt it will be severely affected by the grand solar minimum
DonDeeHippy
so now Melbourne is having a average min temp for the month and warwick is below average, did the grand solar min bypass Victoria ? ohhh has the ocean cooled a lot and made QLD cold ?

Bobby

Go back 3 pages.

Quote:
Australian media in damage control to explain Melbourne coldest start in 36 years to winter.

DonDeeHippy
but Melbourne this month is .3 of a degree colder than average and 4 degrees colder than Warwick's average.......
How is this working, the closer its to the equator the colder its getting ?

Bobby

I can't explain it -
it must be the new ice age.

Wow Bobby has got the science down....... :Hi
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 16:22

What a clown, what a gullible fool, what a booby!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 19:26

Christ, that fool makes his imaginary ice age take different shapes because a town here or there is a bit warmer or cooler.

Three years he has been slavishly following Dubyne, not noticing that ALL Dubyne does is describe winter, northern hemisphere then southern hemisphere back to northern. . . It is just winter you Boobhead!

When it is winter in neither hemisphere Dubyne posts a heap of meaningless crap—blue aurora/lightning, something is the same shape as a Chinese or Malay temple decoration or something—just fillers until winter arrives somewhere. Never any science, never any evidence of a GSM or an ice age, an endless parade of snow or whatever, everyone a record :roll :roll :roll unless like me you check up and find the places are warmer than Dubyne said they were.

None of the clowns like Booby can think. The snake oil sellers reckon the Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCRs) we get a bit more of while the sun moves out of one cycle into the other can cause volcanoes to erupt and faults to make earthquakes. None of the fools who follow them stop to think just how much energy the GCRs would need to affect magma chambers or fault way deep under the continental plates. Enough energy to sear the surface free of life for fucks sake! GCRs can’t even cause clouds let alone boil fucking magma deep underground!

Fools! Some, I suppose, get a thrill, oh boy an ice age! So much more exciting than seas slowly creeping higher and higher, stinking hot summers. Some followers are brain damaged I am sure, some are into conspiracy theories Nibiru Lives! Yeah, a whole planet has invaded the fucking solar system without being seen by astronomers or disturbing the orbits of the other planets! D U M B !

Booby, well he lives for the pats on the head Dubyne gives him. God knows how much he donates to Dubyne, lots I would say.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jun 2018, 10:40

Ha! Saw ’Hippy give it to Daave Dubyne on Twitter! Well done! :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 25 Jun 2018, 10:57

ohhhh bobbyies new name
Bobby Bovine ... has a certain ring about it :P
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jun 2018, 11:25

Bobby Bovine, Bovine Bobby works either way. Good one, ’Hippy!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jun 2018, 17:57

Got pissed off at the indecency of Dubyne exploiting Booby:

Parakeelia millions! @PolAnimalAus 6m6 minutes ago More

Replying to @adapt2030

Have you no decency, Daave? Is your hunger for money, for donations so strong you will exploit a gullible fool who believes you implicitly? Leave Bobby alone you foul cunt!

Later:
Bovine Bobby knows nothing of the world, he just regurgitates your bullshit, Daave.

How much has that gullible fool donated to you so far and are you not ashamed of flattering the fool to make more donations? He can’t explain or defend your nonsense, leave the schmuck alone FFS!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jun 2018, 18:22

It is not verging on indecency how Dubyne exploits Booby—it is scraping the bottom of the barrel of indecency.

I will complain to Twitter and Google/YouTube about Dubyne’s exploitation of a weak-minded Bobby.

I don’t care about The Moronic, he is dirty, but Booby is just weak in the head.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit