Women sleep with criminals!

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Re: Women sleep with criminals!

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jun 2018, 19:17

MilesAway wrote:at one stage yo9u were bali9ming the catholic church for sodomising kids

I still do, and I never said it was limited to the catholic church

MilesAway wrote: john can't explain what happened before the church!

I'll explain it when you tell when exactly we had this period of humanity that existed 'before the church'?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby MilesAway » 14 Jun 2018, 15:56

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:at one stage yo9u were bali9ming the catholic church for sodomising kids

I'll explain it when you tell when exactly we had this period of humanity that existed 'before the church'?

You're a dodgy femo idiot!

:bike :bike
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jun 2018, 16:09

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

and you are avoiding providing an answer. When exactly was this period with no church?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 14 Jun 2018, 16:16

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

and you are avoiding providing an answer. When exactly was this period with no church?

Lol, I think you don't like telling people you don't know what sort of sexual abuse happened before the church!

:Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jun 2018, 16:17

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Lol, I think you don't like telling people you don't know what sort of sexual abuse happened before the church!

I'll happily tell you, just as soon as you tell me when humanity had this period that existed without a church?
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jun 2018, 16:18

About 50AD with no Catholic Church.

Then again, before the Church, there was no church. There were temples, Hellenic, Roman. Shrines too but no churches. A sceptical attitude to priests—“you will eat well of this sacrifice of a cow I suppose?” type of thing.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 14 Jun 2018, 17:02

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'll happily tell you, just as soon as you tell me when humanity had this period that existed without a church?

You've always go an excuse: JUST LIKE A FEMO CUNT!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jun 2018, 17:51

MilesAway wrote:You've always go an excuse: JUST LIKE A FEMO CUNT!

have you spent your life running to avoid answering?
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 14 Jun 2018, 17:54

johnsmith wrote:

You don't know what happened before the church regarding sexual abuse do you buddy: THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AND EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD KNOWS IT!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jun 2018, 17:57

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

You don't know what happened before the church regarding sexual abuse do you buddy: THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AND EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD KNOWS IT!

I'll tell you what happened as soon as you tell me when we had this period that existed 'before the church'?
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 14 Jun 2018, 18:05

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'll tell you what happened as soon as you tell me when we had this period that existed 'before the church'?

You're cornered son: everyone reading this knows you're hiding something!

MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby Auggie » 14 Jun 2018, 18:22

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I don’t.

:oops
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby MilesAway » 14 Jun 2018, 18:26

CaesarAugustus wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I don’t.

Yay, go Caesar :roll
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jun 2018, 19:49

MilesAway wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I don’t.

Yay, go Caesar :roll

I don't understand why it's so difficult for you to answer the question miles?

What period of time throughout humanity are you referring to?

are you referring to the time they killed all non believers?
are you referring to the time they sacrificed adults and kids to appease the gods?
are you referring to the time the 'priests' used to permanently maim people in order to prove themselves to their gods?
are you talking about when 'priests' used to strangle people as a sacrifice?
perhaps you are talking about when they used to burn people alive?

and I haven't even got to christianity and the inquisition
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 14 Jun 2018, 23:55

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

What a load of crap about nothing MA. Who cares? before the Church is simply a ridiculous proposition.. how would JS know, and why the fuck are you blathering on about pre-fucking history.

You'd need to define CHURCH.. for a fucking start. What a waste of effort. ( Raspberry)
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 15 Jun 2018, 15:43

johnsmith wrote:
I don't understand why it's so difficult for you to answer the question miles?

What period of time throughout humanity are you referring to?

are you referring to the time they killed all non believers?
are you referring to the time they sacrificed adults and kids to appease the gods?
are you referring to the time the 'priests' used to permanently maim people in order to prove themselves to their gods?
are you talking about when 'priests' used to strangle people as a sacrifice?
perhaps you are talking about when they used to burn people alive?

and I haven't even got to christianity and the inquisition

Lol, it was always someone else... :roll

'They' did this and 'they' did that: you don't even know who you are :Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 15 Jun 2018, 15:46

pinkeye wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

What a load of crap about nothing MA. Who cares? before the Church is simply a ridiculous proposition.. how would JS know, and why the fuck are you blathering on about pre-fucking history.

You'd need to define CHURCH.. for a fucking start. What a waste of effort. ( Raspberry)

Are you telling me what I need to do rather than risk upsetting the completely off his face femo cunt called john as to what he needs to be careful of accusing 'others' of?

You have no brains pinkeye and this is where feminism fucked your whole gender up :Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jun 2018, 16:13

MilesAway wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Are you telling me what I need to do rather than risk upsetting the completely off his face femo cunt called john as to what he needs to be careful of accusing 'others' of?

You have no brains pinkeye and this is where feminism fucked your whole gender up :Hi

no, what she's telling you is that you have a screw loose.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 15 Jun 2018, 16:40

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

no, what she's telling you is that you have a screw loose.

Lol, yet you both believe in telling young women to walk around nightclub districts late at night dressed like prostitues as if there were no need for a police force in the first place!

The reason people pay tax is to form a police force.... you're completely out of your tree if you believe in the new feminism!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jun 2018, 16:42

is this one of those periods before the church you were talking about miles?

The excavations at the site in Trujillo have been ongoing for months but researchers on Thursday confirmed a total of 109 sets of child remains had been uncovered — making it the largest site in the world for child sacrifice remains.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-15/mass-child-sacrifice-site-in-peru-the-largest-in-the-world/9874226

:roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jun 2018, 16:44

MilesAway wrote:Lol, yet you both believe in telling young women to walk around nightclub districts late at night dressed like prostitues as if there were no need for a police force in the first place!

The reason people pay tax is to form a police force.... you're completely out of your tree if you believe in the new feminism!

you don't want to talk about the 'period before the church' anymore? It's OK, i understand.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 15 Jun 2018, 17:36

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Lol, yet you both believe in telling young women to walk around nightclub districts late at night dressed like prostitues as if there were no need for a police force in the first place!

you don't want to talk about the 'period before the church' anymore? It's OK, i understand.

You're not very good at argument are you buddy!!!!!

MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jun 2018, 17:38

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'm certainly not up to your level. Only you are gifted enough to retort every argument with 'femo cunt'.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 15 Jun 2018, 18:11

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'm certainly not up to your level. Only you are gifted enough to retort every argument with 'femo cunt'.

Lol, yet you have the gift of expecting everyone to answer when you have been questioned?

Yeh, typical femo cunt is what you are: that's why everyone hates femo cunts!

Encourage women to walk nightclub districts late at night dressed like prositutes and then complain if something goes wrong.... wahhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still daddys little princess except he gave up long ago!!!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jun 2018, 20:06

MilesAway wrote:Lol, yet you have the gift of expecting everyone to answer when you have been questioned?

no, I'm merely trying to get you to clarify your question
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic