Auspollies

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Auspollies

Postby MilesAway » 08 May 2018, 18:39

Are you saying Big Mining didn't oust an Australian Prime Minister to give us copper internet?
MilesAway
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby pinkeye » 09 May 2018, 01:30

DonDeeHippy wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
pinkeye wrote:China acts in the Party's interest.

Meaning: their own country, not someone else's!

Chinese govt own their businesses, Businesses own the Australian govt

Oh yes DonDeeHippy. :bgrin That is CORRECT.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 09 May 2018, 11:58

pinkeye wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
pinkeye wrote:China acts in the Party's interest.

Meaning: their own country, not someone else's!

Chinese govt own their businesses, Businesses own the Australian govt

Oh yes DonDeeHippy. :bgrin That is CORRECT.

Not according to everyone else on the forum- apart from me of course but then obviously the truth boils down to what 'a business' actually is,.. or wherever the rabbit hole takes us I suppose :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike :bike

What is a government? What is a business? Is not government business etc...... :yahoo

This sounds like a real conversation so I would stay tuned :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :clap
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 09 May 2018, 12:01

MilesAway wrote:Not according to everyone else on the forum-

i think most people on here would actually agree that our politicians are in big businesses pockets. Poli's serve their masters, not the voting public
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 09 May 2018, 12:13

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Not according to everyone else on the forum-

i think most people on here would actually agree that our politicians are in big businesses pockets. Poli's serve their masters, not the voting public

So what was the purpose of monks comment?
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 09 May 2018, 14:25

MilesAway wrote:So what was the purpose of monks comment?

what comment exactly have you taken exception to? I see nothing from him to indicate that he feels differently
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 09 May 2018, 20:46

MilesAway wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Ummmm, you hide in a bunker, you “stick your head over the parapet” as you shelter behind said parapet. You shelter IN a bunker.

No biggie, but a broken metaphor like that is like nails on a blackboard to me. You don’t say “it is the squeaky wheel gathers no moss” do you?

What was the squeaky metaphor?

It is the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 09 May 2018, 23:55

Not in Australia it doesn't. An old proverb indeed.

NO , in Australia, the squeaky wheel(axle whatever) gets thrown away, and we buy a new one, from China.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 10 May 2018, 14:21

pinkeye wrote:Not in Australia it doesn't. An old proverb indeed.

NO , in Australia, the squeaky wheel(axle whatever) gets thrown away, and we buy a new one, from China.

No, it applies in Australia more than any other: we are a nation of whingeing poms: true story!

THAT'S WHY THE INTERNET IS FULL OF BRITISH BULLDOGS SAYING AUSTRALIA IS A DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OF A COUNTRY!

**** YAY GO BRITISH LOSERS AT SOCCER BRAWLING :tweed
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 10 May 2018, 14:23

johnsmith wrote:

what comment exactly have you taken exception to? I see nothing from him to indicate that he feels differently

Go give your kid homework buddy: see him kick your ass until you learn... f off dad you totally insane pedant :roll

it might take a lifetime but go on.... do it!!! :Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 10 May 2018, 14:26

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Go give your kid homework buddy: see him kick your ass until you learn... f off dad you totally insane pedant :roll

so you couldn't find the comment either .... :grn
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 10 May 2018, 15:01

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Yeh, john, everyone knows your gig buddy and no one cares about your smack talk :OMG

Sell some more pizza and own Melbourne: everyone hates Melbourne and the wogs can have it- we gave it to you long ago matey so it's all old news :buddy
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 10 May 2018, 16:01

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Yeh, john, everyone knows your gig buddy and no one cares about your smack talk :OMG

Sell some more pizza and own Melbourne: everyone hates Melbourne and the wogs can have it- we gave it to you long ago matey so it's all old news :buddy

I thought you said you'd stopped drinking. Are you having a relapse?
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 11 May 2018, 01:04

Oh and it's the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 11 May 2018, 01:06

MilesAway wrote:

No, it applies in Australia more than any other: we are a nation of whingeing poms: true story!

THAT'S WHY THE INTERNET IS FULL OF BRITISH BULLDOGS SAYING AUSTRALIA IS A DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OF A COUNTRY!

No sweetie, we USED to be a nation of whinging poms. Thats changed a bit in the last few decades.

Now we are a nation run by a bunch of off-spring of whinging Poms.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 15 May 2018, 00:23

LIKE our erstwhile Treasurer Scott Morrison,RDA. ( Right Dishonorable Arsehole )

No-one gets a word in edge-wise with this frikkin' creep of a man.

He really doesn't make sense .. altho he is good at scotching any attempts to challenge him. Talk about shouting down discussion. A bully used to steamrolling opposition. No wonder the LNP love him.
No wonder people like me DESPISE HIM and his cronies in government.
:roll :jump

Fuck him off straight away. Fuck them all off. ELECTION NOW.

WE DO NOT NEED 4 or 5 BY-elections. WE NEED A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION NOW.!!

Worried about money? NOPE.. not them.. they'll spend whatever they need to do their best to buy off the Australian electorate.

Lets start again. From SCRATCH.

Get rid of these entitled fuckwits.. oh so comfy in their contempt for the people. Sucking up the arses of big business and the Banks.
Perhaps the News about HBSC Bank put the wind up them...?? Hence their incredible refusal to take Banks to account, until FORCED to.

Sure makes me wonder. Australian govt is kissing chinese arses, you can be sure.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 15 May 2018, 13:28

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I thought you said you'd stopped drinking. Are you having a relapse?

yes I relapsed: why don't you get a new country of origin c-word-head :bike :bike
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 15 May 2018, 13:30

pinkeye wrote:

Oh and it's the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

No need to get pedantic :Hi :bike :bike
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 15 May 2018, 13:33

pinkeye wrote:
MilesAway wrote:

No sweetie, we USED to be a nation of whinging poms. Thats changed a bit in the last few decades.

Now we are a nation run by a bunch of off-spring of whinging Poms.

We gave our kids copper internet: THAT'S PRETTY FUCKED UP!

:roll

...in fifty years our young kids will say exactly those words for very very very very good reason!

That's called learned c****iness :gup
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 16 May 2018, 03:03

Jeez I wonder why TELSTRA profit has fallen.!! :roll

Turnballs NBN is the reason, and will continue to rot this country from the inside out. Nowhere else to point the finger but the lust for power of these LNP arseholes, AND the utter STUPIDITY of all those Australians who VOTED FOR IT.

JEEEEZZZZUSSS. :mad

I really and sincerely HOPE that all you happy LNP voters get the fucking worst of the worst the NBN can do for you. You OUGHT to lose,and if you run a business? perhaps it's almost instant Karma. :roll .

You see, you get what you pay for ( NOT ) ( I haven't EVER had good on-line access since I foolishly signed up for NBN early) ... they have compensated me.. for 3 mths !!! I expect better... and you know what?? I'll (you'll) never get it.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 17 May 2018, 15:45

pinkeye wrote:Jeez I wonder why TELSTRA profit has fallen.!! :roll

Turnballs NBN is the reason, and will continue to rot this country from the inside out. Nowhere else to point the finger but the lust for power of these LNP arseholes, AND the utter STUPIDITY of all those Australians who VOTED FOR IT.

JEEEEZZZZUSSS. :mad

I really and sincerely HOPE that all you happy LNP voters get the fucking worst of the worst the NBN can do for you. You OUGHT to lose,and if you run a business? perhaps it's almost instant Karma. :roll .

You see, you get what you pay for ( NOT ) ( I haven't EVER had good on-line access since I foolishly signed up for NBN early) ... they have compensated me.. for 3 mths !!! I expect better... and you know what?? I'll (you'll) never get it.

I went to polanimal/oz politics to tell them they were a bunch of cunts for giving our kids copper internet and they hated me so much they got their tony abbott of the unmoderated internet forums to threaten my ass with rape!

THAT IS HOW EMBARRASSED THE CAPITAL 'L' IBERAL PARTY ARE OF COPPER INTERNET! DON'T BELIEVE ME? JUST ASK BO................................... :c :c :c :c :c

**** TRUST ME: THEY KNOW WILL NEVER BE VISITED IN THE NURSING HOME :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :bike :bike

******************* mission accomplished :thumb
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 18 May 2018, 01:58

I really don't understand why anybody bothers with OzPol any longer.
Perhaps you still seek approval..?

If I were you, I wouldn't bother.. they are ALL arseholes, as far as I'm concerned.

I've been unhappy, and disgusted to see that skank Michaela Cash on the TV.
Telling us what to think.!
Fuck off bitch.
I see her, i change channel.

Lets vote all these scum OUT.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 22 May 2018, 00:50

Yep the pollies ( LNP) are scum.

Just heard some MP disclaiming harms in LIVE EXPORT.

I am so disgusted at what we are doing here in Australia, I am beyond words.
No.. I am lost for words.

We harm our children our women and our animals. They lock up people indefinitely, and allow obscene abuse to children in our prisons... they destroy lives and back BANKS.

WE ARE BAD.

HEY I didn't vote for this pack of worms.... I despise their views, their voices, their opinions. They do nothing BUT harm. THIS is not what a government is supposed to do.

This government will DO and SAY anything to retain power.
They lie in Parliament, they spin every thing they can into propaganda... I HATE IT. I HATE IT.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Previous

Return to Politics