To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jan 2018, 13:08

Smithy is quoting from here and continuing the abuse
and Monk is right there behind him - backing him up.

It shows a lack of judgement from Monk.
How can he even consider Smith as a moderator?

and booby is commenting from here and continuing the abuse. It shows a lack of judgement from FD.
How can you claim you'll make a good Environment mod. ?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jan 2018, 15:05

Hi Cods,
I suppose Smith is just bored -
you've got to take pity on him really.

no booby, not bored. I just enjoy showing what lying hypocrites you all are inbetween other things I am doing

I suspect you deserve the pity more than me. For your absolute stupidity. Were you born an idiot or did you suffer a head injury?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Jan 2018, 16:08

The three witches in the Tavern, cods, booby, agnes. Nonstop character assasination there.

I suspect Agnes is close to a breakdown.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jan 2018, 17:25

HBS Guy wrote:The three witches in the Tavern, cods, booby, agnes. Nonstop character assasination there.

I suspect Agnes is close to a breakdown.

at least they're giving you lots of clicks in the Sandpit ... if it wasn't for them no one would read it. :yahoo :yahoo
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Jan 2018, 17:58

Ahahahaha I haven’t looked!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 22 Jan 2018, 22:48

Those are amongst the 200 million savages living just across the water from us.

Have you even ever met any Indonesians you idiot?

the only savage is you. If it were up to me I'd have a vet put you down just to put you out of your misery
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jan 2018, 13:09

God roach is desperate a real Mod will keep him in check. Booby likewise and lee isn’t happy either, his co tinual obfuscation might be checked.

As I said across the road, I reckon Booby brought up that solar thermal plant topic to look like he isn’t monomaniacal on the ice age. Probably advice from the sewer :bgrin
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jan 2018, 14:14

I see Mechanic is all excited about his new Mitsubishi Pajero

does someone want to tell him what Pajero means in Spanish? :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jan 2018, 14:27

Oh dear, how apt!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jan 2018, 15:18

Booby, in the solar thermal thread “Notice Monk has not made a single contribution?” Oh we get it Booby, you are Renaissance Man :rofl

It is a moronic thread, well suited to Booby :c

Solar panels under powerlines? :WTF
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jan 2018, 15:48

hey booby, you might waqnt to remind nail that he should stop listening to dickheads like you

Is Melbourne becoming the most unliveable city

CRIME RATES ARE DOWN you morons
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jan 2018, 18:59

Poor Booby, gets pushed by the turds in the sewer (not cods) to talk about a subject other than his ice age monomania and. . .fucks it up.

Obviously, Booby knows nothing about high voltage power lines! :rofl :rofl :rofl

The harridan comes in and hiccups IQs story that my brewshop was failing. IQ can’t accept, of course, that I started and ran two successful businesses because he is stuck in a low level, deadend, lowpaying job.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jan 2018, 20:36

Does anyone think that having a baby while being the Prime Minister
is irresponsible?

How can she do 2 jobs at once?

my god bobby is stupid.

'Irresponsible' was your mother not squeezing her legs together when you were born.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jan 2018, 21:00

Or conceived.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jan 2018, 09:12

I saw the snake oil salesman do a Utoob on Himalaya repeating the LIA drought.

My thoughts?

The temporal and geographic boundaries of the LIA are vague. There would not have been much accurate weather reporting there in the 1300s to early 1800s. In other words, Dubyne pulled all the content out of his arse. None of his followers queried it, of course.

Apart from all that: since we are now not in an ice age big or little what fucking relevance does experience of an ice age have?

It is absolutely fascinating to see this, in the 21st fucking century, people believing an extremely obvious charlatan.

Booby said Dubyne was 100% correct when he predicted ice. That was for winter! Of course we get fucking snow in the alpine areas in winter: snow not ice, there is a difference.

Did Booby study at Uni for 6 years? Is he an engineer? Hard to believe! He can’t argue his case at all. Not only that: he knows the LIA was not caused by a Grand Solar Minimum (GSM) because the Maunder Minimum came along like 300 years after the LIA had started. Yet still he believes!

Not only that, Dubyne is either making all this crap up himself or he is getting paid to do it because he clearly knows nothing about meteorology. People ask him what all this {crap} means for their neck of the woods—he never answers. All he ever says is: doom from ice age.

I think bodies like the Heartland Institute might pay him to make the silly videos.

He has sucked in 40,000 idiots. Forty thousand.

He blatantly lies. Thick ice is forming in the Arctic—safe enough, none of his dupes will visit there. But there are satellites, you would think, showing more and more ice free Arctic in summer. Ha! He also thought nobody from Morocco was among his followers so made a bullshit video up about snow falling in Morocco and how unusual that was. Oh dear! There WERE people from Morocco there and they soon put him right: there are actually SKI RESORTS in Morocco. One guy even said that snow used to fall at altitudes down to sea level but that is hasn’t happened for decades! Too warm I guess, the snow is melted as it falls.

Of course, a recurring theme is: official bodies like the BoM here, the De Bilt weather station in Holland RIG DA RECORD! Except the fact is—they don’t. But, yup, NOAA, NASA etc all—rig the record. I suppose they also put heaters under glaciers to make them retreat!

Ha! Dubyne got his arse handed to him about the DeBilt weather station! Never fuck with the Dutch! I wonder if that video is still in his playlist?

There are different types of idiots following Dubyne:

Religious freaks—christian religious freaks.

Nibiru freaks—apparently another planet has invaded the solar system without perturbating the orbits of the 9 planets or being sighted by astronomers. Astronomers, phhht, what would THEY know?

Conspiracy theorists and those wanting to aggrandise themselves—the “faking of the weather record” plays well to them. They like to think they know something the majority doesn’t.

Fascinating stuff: I did a bit of introductory psychology and sociology for my business degree (not finished, business law floored me, couldn’t hack it) but can’t believe people just believe transparent garbage.

The whole schtick relies on:

1. A GSM is coming (is it, no real evidence for one)

and

2. A GSM causes an ice age. Lots of references to Dalton and Maunder Minimums.

Of course, premise 2 is complete garbage. Booby knows this yet believes. The Dalton and Maunder GSMs happened hundreds of years after the LIA started. These GSMs slightly deepened the LIA, that is all.

The videos and the “discussion” on them have a lot of similarities with Alice in Wonderland!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 25 Jan 2018, 12:00

johnsmith wrote:
Does anyone think that having a baby while being the Prime Minister
is irresponsible?

How can she do 2 jobs at once?

my god bobby is stupid.

'Irresponsible' was your mother not squeezing her legs together when you were born.

It was certainly one of his stranger comments.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Jan 2018, 12:32

Ahahaha what a perfect answer to the gormless idiot:

“I’m pregnant, not incapacitated”, says Jacinda Ardern.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/26/jacinda-ardern-pregnant-new-zealand-baby-mania

She might have been talking directly to the gullible little idiot!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Jan 2018, 10:33

Ahahaha dear Dave got caught lying again.

Apparently he claimed in his video that there were riots in France because Nutella supplies were running out. Several people pointed out the price had been cut by 70%!

What a fucking liar that cunt is!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Feb 2018, 05:32

Dave had to quickly post another video after being caught out badly.

He is still lying tho: “first ever snow in Morocco.” No Dave, two ski resorts, remember? Some snow in Morocco made it all the way to sea level. Dave lies and says “first ever snow in Morocco.” No Dave, it used to regularly snow down to sea level but hasn’t for decades.

I remember Dave getting his arse handed to him on a plate about snow in Morocco. Wonder if any of his dupes will remember? No, Dave, snow in the Sahara is not that unusual. Never stops lying. And what the fuck do we know about weather in North Africa 1300–1600? Fuck all, just like weather in the Himalayas at that time.

Fundamental lie: a GSM does not make an ice age. Just does not. The Dalton Minimum didn’t, the Maunder minimum didn’t. There is now like 50% more CO2 in the atmosphere than at the time of the Maunder Minimum—just what difference would a GSM cause now? Fuck all difference, I suspect.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Feb 2018, 12:59

Dubyne lied about the US winter wheat harvest too. Here is the official USDA report:

https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publications/Todays_Reports/reports/stwe0518.pdf

NOTHING like what Dubyne said! NONE of the sheeple ever notice they are being lied to, NONE look for independent verification. It is like a cult, they WANT to believe—and like all cults the head of it must be making money hand over fist out of it. Booby always denies he has given money to Dubyne but I bet he has and a fair bit too. Quite the sickening puppy–master relationship.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Feb 2018, 09:45

Aaaaannnnnnnndddddddddd dubyne fucks up again!

He obviously just reads out what he is told. Mentioned snow in Morocco was unusual—he was told it wasn’t previously, by one of his followers!

Makes the same mistake about Tenerife/Canary Ils! Snow there, first time ever, proof of ice age! Oh dear, oh dear, people from Tenerife are among his followers and s andoon put him right! The tallest mountain in Spain—Canary Ils!

Does this guy do any checking of what he talks about? Doesn’t look like it, bet he gets fed some info, makes a video of it (supplied stock photos/graphs/video segments, all of it false) spruiks the junk, collects his money.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Feb 2018, 11:51

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Look at this post by Barney:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1514081344/137#137

The moron lee asks in the next post:
Wow. What happened to that big piece of rock in the top picture?

That “rock” IS the face of the glacier! Glaciers have pebbles and soil spilled on them from tributary valleys. This is called moraines. Have a good look, you will see whiter, cleaner ice a bit back from the face of the glacier.

As I thought, a bit of a Dubyne feast in Environment ATM. This will be followed by nothing much when Taverner leaves. Booby will then crack down on dissent from the Dubyne message and Environment will die.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Feb 2018, 15:48

Ha! Put this to the gullible fool:

Chris Cox

@Coxy4Queensland
17h17 hours ago
More
How is @Barnaby_Joyce going to handle being Deputy PM with a newborn child? How will he balance those responsibilities? #auspol

36 replies 244 retweets 624 likes
Reply 36 Retweet 244 Like 624 Direct message

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Feb 2018, 18:10

Oh dear. There are some nasty people commenting on the silly videos and casting doubt on the Unbelievable Gospel of St Dave the Lying Charlatan. No! Yes! Oh how could they!

St Dave of the Missing Ice Age is not debating—probably can’t, really knows nothing about weather, climate, science etc. Probably a shit hot oil seed broker. No, St David of the Dubious Climate Gospel is hinting, oh how can I bring myself to say this, sounds like a calumny on the liar, he is hinting those laughing at his crap ARE BEING PAID CENTS PER POST!

Waving the white flag is St Dave the Unbelievable.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 07 Feb 2018, 18:12

HBS Guy wrote:Oh dear. There are some nasty people commenting on the silly videos and casting doubt on the unbelievable Gospel of St Dave the Lying Charlatan. No! Yes! Oh how could they!

St Dave of the Missing Ice Age is not debating—probably can’t, really knows nothing about weather, climate, science etc. Probably a shit hot oil seed broker. No, St David of the Dubious Climate Gospel is hinting, oh how can I bring myself to say this, sounds like a calumny on the liar, he is hinting those laughing at his crap ARE BEING PAID CENTS PER POST!

Waving the white flag is St Dave the Unbelievable.

Where can I see all this?
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit