Climate change: Population is the elephant in the room

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Re: Climate change: Population is the elephant in the room

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2020, 17:57

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:yes, it's possible that you might one day post something worthwhile ... about as possible as a war that kills all mankind :smack
I could have used the following word, but didn’t want to adle ur brain!

it's PROBABLE that you might one day post something worthwhile ... about as PROBABLE as a war that kills all mankind.

Chuck

thanks for proving my point. :yahoo :yahoo
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 19:21

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:yes, it's possible that you might one day post something worthwhile ... about as possible as a war that kills all mankind :smack
I could have used the following word, but didn’t want to adle ur brain!

it's PROBABLE that you might one day post something worthwhile ... about as PROBABLE as a war that kills all mankind.

Chuck
thanks for proving my point. :yahoo :yahoo
Proof needs clear arguments not ambiguity!
That is a response from an uneducated imbecile!

Did u go to a pretend Uni?

Are u ashamed of ur degree that u attained.

Me being a former Union member, have a bit of gusts and tell us ur qualification instead of being a whimp!

Don’t bother playing the childish game of expecting me to divulge my qualifications, first.

I’m simply an uneducated tradie!

Chuck

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2020, 19:32

Chuck wrote:Proof needs clear arguments not ambiguity!

your post was clearly lacking in substance ... thereby proving my point that you are unlikely to post anything worthwhile. No amiguity there.

of course you could prove me wrong but I'm betting you'll opt to go with a lame comeback instead of substance. :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 19:53

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Proof needs clear arguments not ambiguity!

your post was clearly lacking in substance ... thereby proving my point that you are unlikely to post anything worthwhile. No amiguity there.

of course you could prove me wrong but I'm betting you'll opt to go with a lame comeback instead of substance. :rofl :rofl
Until u supply any proof of ur educational qualification, one must assume from ur comments which is evident as circumstantial proof that ur simply an imbecile.

From my experience when dealing with contractors, over 90% of their work needs to be reworked!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2020, 20:01

Chuck wrote:Until u supply any proof of ur educational qualification, one must assume from ur comments which is evident as circumstantial proof that ur simply an imbecile.

i don't ne0 dto prove any qualifications to you, ya moron. Besides, You wouldn't understand them anyway ... they're not written in idiot.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 21:08

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Until u supply any proof of ur educational qualification, one must assume from ur comments which is evident as circumstantial proof that ur simply an imbecile.

i don't ne0 dto prove any qualifications to you, ya moron. Besides, You wouldn't understand them anyway ... they're not written in idiot.
Sounds like ur are embarrassed of ur Artyfarty qualification!

Try me out, and I'll tell u if I don’t understand the significance of ur qualifications?

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2020, 21:28

what makes you think i give a fuck about what you think? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

you really are a clueless moron, aren't you?
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 21:58

johnsmith wrote:what makes you think i give a fuck about what you think? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

you really are a clueless moron, aren't you?
Simply from ur demented perspective!

A typical Labor party Unionist stooge! I was in the Union for over 30 years as a tradie, but always felt it should be run as a business and not necessarily be aligned to the Labor party.

Have u noticed that some Unions are aligning with the Katter or PH parties, that must really irk u!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2020, 22:17

Chuck wrote:Simply from ur demented perspective!

you think i care what you think from my perspective? That doesn't even make sense. You really are a moron

Chuck wrote:I was in the Union for over 30 years as a tradie, but always felt it should be run as a business and not necessarily be aligned to the Labor party.

You do understand that the labor party was formed by the unions, right? Or are you once again commenting from a position of ignorance? :grn :grn :grn
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 07 Jan 2020, 22:24

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Simply from ur demented perspective!

you think i care what you think from my perspective? That doesn't even make sense. You really are a moron

Chuck wrote:I was in the Union for over 30 years as a tradie, but always felt it should be run as a business and not necessarily be aligned to the Labor party.

You do understand that the labor party was formed by the unions, right? Or are you once again commenting from a position of ignorance? :grn :grn :grn
Not ignorance, but the workers are evolving and not contented to be stooges for the Labor Party anymore.

I thought u had the ability to work that out from the election.

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby pinkeye » 07 Jan 2020, 23:09

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Simply good logic, by utilising certain group who can’t reproduce, initially!

why would you send them first if the problem is over population?

yOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED. iF YOU WANT TO REDUCE GLOBAL POPULATION, YOU SEND IN THE REPRODUCERS FIRST.

My friend... that is a classic example of …. well sorry Chucky, you're a right fool , you know :bgrin :bgrin /)

you got that 100% JS. :thumb
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Previous

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market