Morrison negligent: Risk of more extreme fires mooted

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Morrison negligent: Risk of more extreme fires mooted

Postby Squire » 31 Dec 2019, 11:25

Morrison is incompetent and negligent and should be fired or chucked into a bushfire.

Note that the fire chiefs requested the meeting in April which Morrison failed to consider.

https://twitter.com/zdaniel/status/1193297938476347398/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1193297938476347398&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vox.com%2F2019%2F12%2F30%2F21039298%2F40-celsius-australia-fires-2019-heatwave-climate-change

https://www.vox.com/2019/12/30/21039298/40-celsius-australia-fires-2019-heatwave-climate-change

... That’s why fire officials are growing anxious about the prospects of more extreme fires. A group of 23 fire chiefs requested a meeting with Prime Minister Scott Morrison in April to discuss the threat, a meeting that has yet to take place. ...
Squire
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Re: Morrison negligent: Risk of more extreme fires mooted

Postby greggerypeccary » 31 Dec 2019, 14:05

He certainly needs to be removed from office.

There's no doubt about that.

He has no idea what he's doing.

An ignorant, incompetent arsehole.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 14:23

Maybe a national govt of Lib, Nat & Labor?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jan 2020, 06:21

Scummo calling up reservists—how many are on the fireground battling the fires? Hamfisted action by a clown.

Believe it or not, his staff are trying to make it look like the states stuffed up and ’Scummo is rescuing them. Not true! Wow, the country is burning but our pretend PM is the main concern?

Kate Mackenzie

@kmac
Well, this would explain why media at the NSW presser a short time ago ignored the staggering (but diplomatic) disclosures by Fitzsimmons re lack of info & coordination from feds... and instead asked for confirmation that NSW had rejected fed assistance. https://twitter.com/vanOnselenP/status/ ... 7113547776

Peter van Onselen @vanOnselenP 42s

I kid you not, I can confirm the inner sanctum of Team Morrison are actively backgrounding media against the NSW Coalition government to try and make sure the PM doesn’t wear the blame for his handling of the fires. It’s extraordinary that is their focus at the moment! #auspol
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jan 2020, 06:56

Peter van Onselen ✔ @vanOnselenP

And Team Morrison are backgrounding against their state Liberal colleagues when the NSW Premier (not her emergency services minister who should resign) has been busy the whole time the PM was in Hawaii and the PM and his staff were partying at Kirribilli on New Year’s eve #auspol

5:23 PM - Jan 4, 2020
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jan 2020, 09:58

disgraceful ... he failed in his duty as pm to protect the citizens of australia. He should be removed and tried for treason
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 05 Jan 2020, 22:09

Blaming Scomo for this disaster is as a ridiculous as blaming RUDD for the Insulation deaths

It just shows how STUPID the general community are!

In both cases it is the States responsibility to setup Acts, Regs and legislation to ensure the safety of their communities.

Under the constitution the States demanded their independence and the Federal govt can only act on a request of a State Premier's.

This is what D Andrews - even tho he was on holiday whilst Victoria was burning- did and requested Federal assistance.

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jan 2020, 22:31

Chuck wrote:Blaming Scomo for this disaster is as a ridiculous as blaming RUDD for the Insulation deaths

:WTF :WTF :WTF
the two scenarios aren't even remotely similar
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 05 Jan 2020, 22:39

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:Blaming Scomo for this disaster is as a ridiculous as blaming RUDD for the Insulation deaths

The linkage is the neglect of the States in ensuring the safety of their communities.

In both cases the State’s are happy to ensure the blame goes to the Federal government.

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jan 2020, 22:43

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

The linkage is the neglect of the States in ensuring the safety of their communities.

In both cases the State’s are happy to ensure the blame goes to the Federal government.

Chuck

scomo was warned that this was likely to happen before last October .. he was sent multiple letters signed by dozens of fire chiefs asking to meet to discuss possible preventative measures, and he ignored them completely , ... and then he cut their funding by 35%

the two scenarios are not even remotely similar.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 05 Jan 2020, 22:55

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Chuck

scomo was warned that this was likely to happen before last October .. he was sent multiple letters signed by dozens of fire chiefs asking to meet to discuss possible preventative measures, and he ignored them completely , ... and then he cut their funding by 35%

u simply don’t get it!

He can warned as many time as u like but until the States request assistance, his hands were tied!

Once again, it is the States responsibility to ensure the safety of the community. The Fire Chiefs request would first be reviewed by the States before being passed on to the Fed.

The Victorian Labor Premier complemented Scomo for the quick responses for assistance from the military!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Jan 2020, 04:05

Bring in one level of Government for all, then we can blame ScoMo for everything, it's just not fair.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2020, 05:17

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Chuck

u simply don’t get it!

He can warned as many time as u like but until the States request assistance, his hands were tied!

Once again, it is the States responsibility to ensure the safety of the community. The Fire Chiefs request would first be reviewed by the States before being passed on to the Fed.

The Victorian Labor Premier complemented Scomo for the quick responses for assistance from the military!

Chuck

Total rubbish! You think the states didn’t ask for assistance before this? That scumbag was trying to throw the LIBERAL NSW Premier under the bus to save his own political skin! Then issues a Lieberal Party ad describing the help the military will finally give! A Lieberal Party ad! ’Scummo by name, scummo by nature!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Jan 2020, 05:38

HBS Guy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Chuck

u simply don’t get it!

Chuck

Total rubbish! You think the states didn’t ask for assistance before this? That scumbag was trying to throw the LIBERAL NSW Premier under the bus to save his own political skin! Then issues a Lieberal Party ad describing the help the military will finally give! A Lieberal Party ad! ’Scummo by name, scummo by nature!

so when the states asked for help it would be public wouldn't it, when did the states ask for help and the feds didn't help ? :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2020, 13:53

It would be by letter between Premier and Prime Marketer you dipshit!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2020, 13:55

Putting “fuel reduction fires” to bed:

Max Uechtritz @plesbilongmi

A message from firefighters

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENaz07SUcAAM-_7?format=png&name=small

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Jan 2020, 14:53

HBS Guy wrote:It would be by letter between Premier and Prime Marketer you dipshit!

so the prime minister has received letters from the state premiers and has ignored them ...dipshit ?? :purple
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby Chuck » 06 Jan 2020, 16:22

Never heard as much crap and ignorance as on this website.

Like Trump would says it all fake news! Certain posters are making deceptive comments trying to brainwash some posters, due to errors made by some Premiers for late military assistance.

When I pointed out the Rudd insulation debacle - P Garrett and Rudd wrongly accused for the deaths - the message that I was trying to impart, it is the State's responsibility to ensure safe work practices.

That is why an Electrician from another State may not legally preform electrical work in another State. Each State has their own work practice rules, Acts and Regs etc
This could be an issue once again during the rebuilding phase, when external Elect. definitely be needed.

Also, when it comes to Hazard Reduction It is the State's Park and Wildlife Services to manage these hazard and not the Federal govt.

It could be argued, that a number of State Premier's were prepared to take a chance on lives, for third parties votes.

The blame game should be directed at States Premier’s!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2020, 18:02

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Chuck

u simply don’t get it!

Chuck

what a load of rubbish. You have absolutely no idea.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 06 Jan 2020, 19:25

I
johnsmith wrote:

He can be warned as many time as u like but until the States request assistance, his hands were tied!I

Another biased tactic to protect the sullying of a political party’s name.

Notice! No counter arguments was forthcoming!

Once again, JS dribbling out of the left side of his mouth!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2020, 19:27

DonDeeHippy wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:It would be by letter between Premier and Prime Marketer you dipshit!

so the prime minister has received letters from the state premiers and has ignored them ...dipshit ?? :purple

Guess so. We know he ignored letters from fire chiefs.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Chuck » 06 Jan 2020, 21:08

HBS and JS are suffering from mental tunnel vision to protect the good name of one political party.

They can’t even fathom that I’m attacking and putting the blame for this catastrophe on both the Lib and Labor parties.

The only difference in my arguments is that I allocate the blame on the State govts as they were responsible for hazard reductions. I think I have given enough evidence to justify my comments about whose responsibility it is.

Whichever, Federal political parties are in power, are always reluctant to provide funding for a POSSIBILITY.

It could be argued that even the State's politicians ignored their own Fire Chiefs by not allocating extra funding for fire fighting aircraft.
To support my argument, WA State govt funded their own water bombing helicopter!

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2020, 22:37

Chuck wrote:I
johnsmith wrote:

He can be warned as many time as u like but until the States request assistance, his hands were tied!I

Another biased tactic to protect the sullying of a political party’s name.

Notice! No counter arguments was forthcoming!

Once again, JS dribbling out of the left side of his mouth!

Chuck

you come up with an irrelevant scenario that isn't remotely similar, and want me to counter it? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Why would i counter something that is wrong?

To counter it I'd have to first agree with your conclusion that they're similar scenarios ... to do that I'd have to be declared mentally insane by a qualified doctor. I haven't yet been so you're out of luck. :roll :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 07 Jan 2020, 01:00

Chuck wrote:
It could be argued that even the State's politicians ignored their own Fire Chiefs by not allocating extra funding for fire fighting aircraft.
To support my argument, WA State govt funded their own water bombing helicopter!

Chuck

Well they had to .. no federal government assistance... THEY recognised the pointlessness of asking for help from the Feds at that time, when cuts were operating.

I'm so sad about all this.. the animals' losses will never be known.

MORRISON IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE. APRIL.. he ignored those people seeking to warn of of this. AND he had continued to ignore them right up until last Saturday. THEN he calls in the Army Reserve. Umm are they trained to fight fires.?

Perhaps it would be best if they just stuck to thinks like supplying power food and water... fodder and animal care. Humans have the local governments after all. :sad

sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Jan 2020, 04:44

HBS Guy wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:

Guess so. We know he ignored letters from fire chiefs.

I'm sure he forwarded them to the premiers as it is their call not his, again we should just have 1 level of government so the blame can be levelled accordingly.

When the fires started did the premiers have a emergency meeting with the PM to discuss how the Feds can help ?
Has any premier actually said what they did to help and what assistance they have asked for ? :purple
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Next

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market