Climate researchers are in it for the money!

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Climate researchers are in it for the money!

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Oct 2018, 08:38

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Climate researchers are in it for the money!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Oct 2018, 10:27

Sounds as bad as big charity groups
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Oct 2018, 12:56

Certainly not doing it for the grants money!

Haydoe appears on Twitter at times.

Booby’s idol, Dubyne, made a series of tweets yesterday, about heavy rain in various places. I replied to each one saying that AGW caused more evaporation, increased the moisture carrying capacity of the atmosphere so heavy rain and floods are entirely to be expected!. Then pointed out a GSM wouldn’t do much:

How-GSM-affect-warming.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Oct 2018, 13:02

So many fuckwits posting about an ice age from “the” GSM.

I try to tell them: the 21st century is not the 17th century. We have about 50% more CO2 (and methane etc) in the atmosphere, that the Maunder Minimum did not create the LIA, that the LIA was not a real ice age and that we have warmed 1.2°C since 1880 etc.

Not to educate the scammers, not to educate their dupes just to make some thinking they are right some facts. The hate and abuse sent my way is just the cherry on the top: if they were really sure of the rubbish they would not need to get angry. I, of course, am a paragon of courtesy and good behavior—makes them madder :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market