Why “Trace Gas” is major climate control knob

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Why “Trace Gas” is major climate control knob

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Oct 2018, 12:01

kmp @kmpClimate 1m1 minute ago More
Replying to @kmpClimate @PolAnimalAus and 49 others

Noncondensing greenhouse gases, especially CO2, account for 25% of the greenhouse effect that serve to sustain the current levels of atmospheric water vapor & cloud feedback that account for the remaining 75%, currently.


Atmospheric CO2: Principal Control Knob Governing Earth’s Temperature
Ample physical evidence shows that carbon dioxide (CO2) is the single most important climate-relevant greenhouse gas in Earth’s atmosphere. This is beca...

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/330/6002/356

Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49152
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests