Morrison govt energy policy

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Morrison govt energy policy

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Aug 2018, 10:48

Tuned in a bit late, new Energy Minister Angus Taylor talking energy policy.

Coal coal coal frack frack frack. Power price comparison website, how pissweak?

Well, they won’t be in government long enough to actually do anything.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Morrison govt energy policy

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 10:28

In a long and detailed article the AFR explains the mess our energy policy, or lack thereof, has got us into.

https://outline.com/UfHyHR
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 08 Oct 2018, 17:57

The link doesn't seem to work, the Morrison government doesn't have an energy policy, except more of the same and privatise everything to their donors. They also want to make off grid systems pay their corporate vested interests for making their own power, and take away any grid connect input by reducing the bills by just a few dollars a month and not what is actually put in.

Part of their advanced energy policy is to build more coal and nuclear power generation, whilst shutting down wind and solar farms not owned by the major energy companies. It's been widely reported in bits and pieces over the last couple of years, keep up with the real news and you soon get a picture the why's and wherefores of the religious ideological game of deceit the try to play.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 18:37

Link works fine, just wait a minute and you will see.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2018, 03:10

WHAT POLICY.?

I am unaware of any LNP policy. I have a sad chuckle to myself when I hear Morrison talking about meeting goals and the 'measures' being taken by govt to reduce carbon emissions.

Umm I always wonder just what those measures are, that are referred to by Scott Morrison.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 07:07

pinkeye wrote:WHAT POLICY.?

I am unaware of any LNP policy. I have a sad chuckle to myself when I hear Morrison talking about meeting goals and the 'measures' being taken by govt to reduce carbon emissions.

Umm I always wonder just what those measures are, that are referred to by Scott Morrison.

Really, with your superior intelligence, one would have thought you'd have read the liberal parties long term manifesto. It's all laid out and now being spruiked by Morrison and all his religious hangers on. Even uneducated as I am, still have the brains to look beyond the bells and whistles, to see the true reality of the political parties.

Then again according to you lot, I'm a fool. Would rather be a fully informed fool, than a brain dead uninformed cloned nothing, steeped in denial of reality.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 08:15

ohh start calling us Virus and Trolls next... that will help u get your points across :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Oct 2018, 09:40

Exactly, Scummo and his mob have no policy, none they want to talk about anyway. Things are so bad the big generators and customers are getting together:

Phil Coorey tells us that the nation’s energy companies and biggest electricity users have given up on politics and begun backroom talks about a self-regulated package of measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, restore energy reliability and improve investor stability.

https://outline.com/26JS8Y

(Dunno what this Outline stuff it, you need to wait a bit for the link to load but load it does, eventually.)
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market