Temperatures 2018

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Temperatures 2018

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Apr 2018, 07:08

GISS graph:

Watch The Moronic squeal if he sees this :bgrin

When you only look at cold weather, some of it real, you are surprised the rest of the world isn’t the same, I guess. And that is all that huge Ice Age thread on OzPol looks at, never global temperatures! Stupid. Booby acts as if we had 12°C temperature increase since 1850 instead of a 1.2°C increase. IF we were to get a Grand Solar Minimum we would have 0.3°C cooling and even the Little Ice Age the morons keep talking about was only like 0.5°C cooler than early 1900s temperatures—even half a degree cooling would still leave us 0.7°C warmer than mid 19th century temperatures.

The other thing the morons do, guided by the confidence tricksters like Dubyne, is obsess over fluctuations between one year and the next. Weather is a noisy record and trends over 30 years are what you look at. The above graph show temperatures are holding up well, considering part of last year and early this year had weak La Nina conditions.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Temperatures 2018

Postby pinkeye » 21 Apr 2018, 00:50

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is northern hemisphere data, isn't it?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Apr 2018, 04:08

Global. Northern Hemisphere has a lot more land than the Southern.

Look at the graph and you can see that the winters really are getting milder while the summers only slowly get hotter.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Apr 2018, 07:33

If you look at the graph you see what I mean about the weather record being a noisy one, you see that while the overall heating trend is abundantly clear you can see that individual years might be above or below the belt of temperatures for a decade.

Booby is exulting that there is a bit more Arctic ice this year than last year—that is meaningless. 2016 was a big El Nino, last year we had a weak La Nina, this slightly blurs the overall warming trend. The next El Nino will see another big drop in Arctic ice. Fluctuations around a clear trend of decreasing Arctic ice.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 28 Apr 2018, 08:54

i think bobbie is correct, we are in ice age ... it's been freezing here in SEQ . today is the first day with temps below 25, I mean, who can live like that. And we're at the end of April, next month is again predicted record temps

way to go bobbie ya dickhead
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market