Antarctica melts!

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Antarctica melts!

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Apr 2018, 19:04

Read:

https://www.sciencealert.com/10-percent-of-antarctica-s-coastal-glaciers-are-retreating-alarming-scientists

I will do a post on it, next week maybe. Pretty sobering reading tho. Thwaites—hammer of god!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Antarctica melts!

Postby johnsmith » 04 Apr 2018, 20:52

can't be right

According to ozpols local idot we're going through an ice age
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Apr 2018, 21:04

What I found fascinating was Dubyne saying there was going to be a shitload of icebergs past Newfoundland and Nova Scotia, from the Baffin whatever.

Yes, shitloads of icebergs are expected from record calving of Greenland glaciers. Dubyne is not smart or educated enough to think that lots of calving from Greenland so get in first with a bullshit explanation, one that wouldn’t convince a HS science student but would bamboozle the idiots like Booby and The Moronic that follow Dubyne religiously.

Evidence then that Dubyne is not working totally on his own. Fascinating! I was never sure before. He does get fed lines to parrot in his idiotic videos!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 05 Apr 2018, 00:29

oh well all us Kiwis and Aussies can move south.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Apr 2018, 20:18

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 May 2018, 21:59

Hot Antarctic!

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 07 May 2018, 22:27

its a worry alright.

I suppose if the Thwaites Glacier did pretty much disintegrate the water would head out into the Indian Ocean, or even the Atlantic.
Some will probably spread east.. er NTH E?. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to MAP THAT.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market