Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby johnsmith » 01 May 2018, 16:28

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:got this in an email today. I don't know who wrote it, but thought you might be interested


Source?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 May 2018, 07:46

Against my better judgement, but like a junkie I've been posting at ozpol in Tech and environment

I think its amazing if u answer a question and they cant answer it makes u a zealot or fanatic, I guess no one wants to be wrong.
A zealot is someone even if they r proved wrong they still believe. I thinks its a bit of projecting.
They all started with about 20 things wrong with EV's and especially Tesla now its down to only Recharge time and Price.
They totally ignore that almost every ev owner charges at home at night and is the biggest reason they will keep buying ev's
No one likes Gas stations.
I sort of look forward in a perverse way to see what desperate argument of insult will be next.
Quick change of subjects is another favourite.
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby HBS Guy » 03 May 2018, 09:06

Longweakened is an abusive son of a bitch! He can get away with calling you an idiot twenty times a day yet you call him an idiot and you will get a days suspension.

lee (Lees = dregs) will have something to say just to cover up a great post of yours that he doesn’t like.

Longweakened and Lees are both unmanned at the thought of change. Longweakened is also an out and out liar! He reckons he gets 96:38 on FTTN 400 metres from the node (undoubtedly more than that as the copper actually runs) when at 400m he could get like 70 down tops! Also, a couple of winters, more people signing up to his node and downloading Netflix etc has made no difference to his speed. Fucking bullshit!

Bobby (Booby because he is such an idiotic gullible fool) believes a liar-for-profit that we are moving into an ice age. He believes the “Beast from the East” is a sign of an ice age (got a bit cold for a while, only broke like a 5 year record for cold) because Dubyne did not tell him that the Arctic was abnormally warm at the same time as Europe was cold. Dubyne also talked about the cold for like a month tho it lasted for less than a week—and none of the idiots that watch the Dubyne YouTubes EVER check ANYTHING that liar says! Ha! Dubyne forgot he told his dupes that the Arctic didn’t warm then early in the spring told his dupes “Arctic temperatures are recovering” and trying to get Booby to answer “recover from what?” that got me banned from the Dubyne MRB.

You will never get anywhere talking to those three. Lees does not believe in an ice age, he is just scared of AGW, but will back Booby up in some things.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46146
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 May 2018, 09:49

Yes worked that out very quickly, but I can help myself to see what they come up with next.
I think the funniest is bigol, bluster without brains.
When I find something I like ill just keep putting posts in and drown out the noise hehe.
I never lower myself to insults but I will mock what they say in a patronizing way I find that really gets then going.
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby johnsmith » 03 May 2018, 09:54

HBS Guy wrote:Longweakened is an abusive son of a bitch!

he once admitted that he and his mates sometimes get together for dinner, and discuss how much more stupid than they everyone else is

yet he never makes decent argument. He throws insults, and makes claims. When you ask hin to support that claim he usually follows with 'why will I bother you'll just ignore it anyway'
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby HBS Guy » 03 May 2018, 13:42

“bluster without brains” is an EXCELLENT summation of BigOle. Also sums up BaronVonRort who is so thick that months after being made Mod of Hunting and fishing (and turned that into Gun Control) does not know how to ban someone.

FD can really pick them!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46146
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby MilesAway » 03 May 2018, 17:33

HBS Guy wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Charging points are jumping up all over the place.

EVs are cheaper to own over the lifetime of the vehicle. If you have solar panels you can at least partially charge the car free of charge. Car parks increasingly have hundreds of panels on their roofs.

All happening.

How come I, as the typical consuming voter, haven't heard about this exciting news?


I have subscribed to a heap of sites, get emails with details new events, climate info. I also keep an eye on the RobertScribbler blog.

You aren't the average voting consumer....
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby MilesAway » 03 May 2018, 17:33

DonDeeHippy wrote:The price he quotes for electricity is out by 10 , it’s about 12 c a kWh in USA about a third of what we pay
To many stupid things in the article to worry about lol

Prove it!
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby MilesAway » 03 May 2018, 17:34

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:got this in an email today. I don't know who wrote it, but thought you might be interested


Source?

There is no reply... you just quoted me and added no response....
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby MilesAway » 03 May 2018, 17:36

DonDeeHippy wrote:Yes worked that out very quickly, but I can help myself to see what they come up with next.
I think the funniest is bigol, bluster without brains.
When I find something I like ill just keep putting posts in and drown out the noise hehe.
I never lower myself to insults but I will mock what they say in a patronizing way I find that really gets then going.

Be careful of big hole: apparently he knows how to shoot guns :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 May 2018, 18:18

MilesAway wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Charging points are jumping up all over the place.

EVs are cheaper to own over the lifetime of the vehicle. If you have solar panels you can at least partially charge the car free of charge. Car parks increasingly have hundreds of panels on their roofs.

All happening.

How come I, as the typical consuming voter, haven't heard about this exciting news?


I have subscribed to a heap of sites, get emails with details new events, climate info. I also keep an eye on the RobertScribbler blog.

You aren't the average voting consumer....

I See what your getting at miles, and u probably wont hear about ev's except misinformation for a long time yet. Tesla BYD and few other Chinese company's r the only one truly trying to get ev's out there, as long a fossil fuels have money to spare the news of alternatives wont come to light.
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 May 2018, 18:21

MilesAway wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:The price he quotes for electricity is out by 10 , it’s about 12 c a kWh in USA about a third of what we pay
To many stupid things in the article to worry about lol

Prove it!

What is the average cost per kWh in the US?
The average price people in the U.S. pay for electricity is about 12 cents per kilowatt-hour. (Context: A typical U.S. household uses about 908 kWh a month of electricity.)Oct 28, 2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby MilesAway » 03 May 2018, 18:23

DonDeeHippy wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Charging points are jumping up all over the place.

EVs are cheaper to own over the lifetime of the vehicle. If you have solar panels you can at least partially charge the car free of charge. Car parks increasingly have hundreds of panels on their roofs.

All happening.

How come I, as the typical consuming voter, haven't heard about this exciting news?


I have subscribed to a heap of sites, get emails with details new events, climate info. I also keep an eye on the RobertScribbler blog.

You aren't the average voting consumer....

I See what your getting at miles, and u probably wont hear about ev's except misinformation for a long time yet. Tesla BYD and few other Chinese company's r the only one truly trying to get ev's out there, as long a fossil fuels have money to spare the news of alternatives wont come to light.

Those seem to be the prevailing conditions!
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 05 May 2018, 09:30

here is VW promising ev's but so far has been a lot of hot air
https://cleantechnica.com/2018/05/04/volkswagen-doubles-ev-battery-order-to-48-billion/
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby johnsmith » 05 May 2018, 10:24

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:got this in an email today. I don't know who wrote it, but thought you might be interested


Source?

There is no reply... you just quoted me and added no response....



the reply was in my original comment. I expanded the text size and coloured it red to make it easier for you
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby MilesAway » 06 May 2018, 14:58

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:got this in an email today. I don't know who wrote it, but thought you might be interested


Source?

There is no reply... you just quoted me and added no response....



the reply was in my original comment. I expanded the text size and coloured it red to make it easier for you

.... Isn't it amazing how the world has always turned on fake news: THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN!
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Tesla is kicking everyone's fossil fooled arse goodbye!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 21 Jun 2018, 09:39

https://electrek.co/2018/03/29/tesla-taxi-fleet-dubai/
The RTA says that the 50 Tesla vehicles have completed 64,186 trips and traveled over 2.1 million km since the fleet was put into operation in September 2017.
Adel Ahmed Sharif, Director of Operations and Fleet Operations at Dubai Taxi Corporation, said that customers are highly satisfied:
The number of trips made by Tesla vehicles, which amounted to more than 64 thousand trips, is evidence of the high level of satisfaction of customers about its experience, which reached about 97%. We will increase the fleet to a total of 125 electric vehicles this year and we will have 13 electric power stations spread over different regions of the country.
and saved using 240,000 litres of fuel
that's just 50 taxi's for 6 months.
that's 9,000 litres of fuel saved per vehicle per year, that's pretty mindboggling.
Hey aussie wouldn't u rather be using this taxi ? :thumb
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests