Dual-charging ports for electric cars!

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: johnsmith

Dual-charging ports for electric cars!

Postby MilesAway » 10 Jan 2018, 12:25

MilesAway
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Re: Dual-charging ports for electric cars!

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 14:20

All this gives me hope. Alas, I fear a major flood on the east coast of the US is needed before real action on AGW is taken. Alternatively a shooting/nuke war between India and China over the dwindling water supplies from the Himalayan Ice Sheet. For this you can blame the disinformation campaign run by fossil fuel interests. Would not surprise me to find Dubyne and his ice age nonsense was part of it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Dual-charging ports for electric cars!

Postby MilesAway » 10 Jan 2018, 15:05

HBS Guy wrote:All this gives me hope. Alas, I fear a major flood on the east coast of the US is needed before real action on AGW is taken. Alternatively a shooting/nuke war between India and China over the dwindling water supplies from the Himalayan Ice Sheet. For this you can blame the disinformation campaign run by fossil fuel interests. Would not surprise me to find Dubyne and his ice age nonsense was part of it.

Hope is deleterious to the Superman race and crap like that!

It’s just happening ... markets are intervened: the Superman is not not moderate!

(I also don’t speak too good :beer )

** go non-communication I Say! :Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Return to Global Warming and Australian Energy Market