Private Messages

A subforum for discussing the NBN: what it was, the tragedy of the NBN and how the original vision can be brought to life if different in detail.
Forum rules
Please keep discussion civil and focussed on the NBN.

Private Messages

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2020, 04:54

Parts of PMs dealing with private or personal details are not to be disclosed to some or all other members without prior agreement from the sender of the PM. Generally PMs should remain private between sender and recipient of the PM
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Private Messages

Postby pinkeye » 09 Mar 2020, 00:26

Eminently reasonable Monk

:thumb
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Mar 2020, 03:52

Glad you think so. :roll :bgrin
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Mar 2020, 05:56

yes I don't want people giving details about my privates....(small topic I know, just getting in there first) :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 09 Mar 2020, 18:42

DonDeeHippy wrote:yes I don't want people giving details about my privates....(small topic I know, just getting in there first) :purple

:grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Lion

Postby Bongalong » 16 Mar 2020, 13:44

DonDeeHippy wrote:yes I don't want people giving details about my privates....(small topic I know, just getting in there first) :purple

!...well stop with the pictures then :stop :gsp :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :hush :grn
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 16 Mar 2020, 14:24

Bongalong wrote:

!...well stop with the pictures then :stop :gsp :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :hush :grn

You know you love them that why you renamed yourself BongaLONG :smitten :hot
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 17 Mar 2020, 01:35

I think PMs are just that. Private messages.. or/plus personal messages.

I'd never even THINK of using PM's in a POST. But it seems JS feels perfectly free to share.
Guess what JS..? you'll NEVER get a PM from me again.

You are irresponsible and not to be trusted. Fair square.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Postby Aussie » 17 Mar 2020, 09:01

I too believe that private messages are exactly that....private, or personal and none of it ought to be posted.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 17 Mar 2020, 09:22

pinkeye wrote:I think PMs are just that. Private messages.. or/plus personal messages.

I'd never even THINK of using PM's in a POST. But it seems JS feels perfectly free to share.
Guess what JS..? you'll NEVER get a PM from me again.

You are irresponsible and not to be trusted. Fair square.

what utter rot. I've revealed nothing private. You're just upset that you got caught lying.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Lion

Postby pinkeye » 17 Mar 2020, 21:59

you deliberately ignoring the point.?? Divert to attack mode..??

Get fucked John Smith. ( Yes so THAT is entirely appropriate swearing) :rain :yak yak

( oh just as an aside, I had a friend called John Smith, but he died of a heart attack when he was relatively young...driving to work.

You need to get a grip on this thing I inadvertently stirred up... you know..? it's not doing you any good... and for what it is worth.../ if you can, just put it behind you. )
At least on this forum.
I am making no further comments on THAT topic, nor this one.
Namaste
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 18 Mar 2020, 12:29

pinkeye wrote:you deliberately ignoring the point.??

no, i just don't agree with the point. I talk to people all the time, in person, my email, by telephone, facebook, by sms, or whatever other method you care to ascribe to. I don't expect everything I say to be treated as top secret nor do they usually expect me to treat what they say as top secret. Pm's on here are just another method of communication.

If you've revealed private information, or asked me not to repeat something then sure, you have a point. But general chit chat to be treated as top secret? what a load of poppy cock.
FD.
johnsmith
Lion

Postby Bongalong » 18 Mar 2020, 14:33

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

You know you love them that why you renamed yourself BongaLONG :smitten :hot

oh yeh, NOW I REMEMBER :gsp :rofl :giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 18 Mar 2020, 14:37

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:you deliberately ignoring the point.??

no, i just don't agree with the point. I talk to people all the time, in person, my email, by telephone, facebook, by sms, or whatever other method you care to ascribe to. I don't expect everything I say to be treated as top secret nor do they usually expect me to treat what they say as top secret. Pm's on here are just another method of communication.

If you've revealed private information, or asked me not to repeat something then sure, you have a point. But general chit chat to be treated as top secret? what a load of poppy cock.

Well that is kind of the whole point of the discussion :yak yak
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Return to Friends of the NBN