The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2020, 21:33

FD is definitely worried about people drifting away from OzPol. . .to here.

He could do something about the rightwing cesspit OzPol is turning into but easier I suppose is to denigrate this place. Ever diminishing circles.

My ban for “doxxing” Vic’s name as “Wayne” which he used at the sewer is all part of this. Now calling Aussie a doxxer. Desperation much?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2020, 05:41

The cowardly jackal SN enters the fray, FD having made it safe to do so. You would never know from his hypocritical post that SN used a picture of one of Aussie’s home units as his avatar for a while in the sewer. Hypocrite! User of doxxing done by other people.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2020, 08:09

The grub AiA can’t help lying.

I posted DT’s name and address HERE just ONCE. I had long left the sewer you fucking dillbrain! Nothing to do with Deepshit “deserving it” it was to get him to stop posting filth here in the Sand Pit.

Aussie’s questioning is showing that AiA is lying about all this.

What difference does it make, Aussie? This was all years ago.

So why the fuck bring it up now? was over 10 years ago this happened. It is to denigrate this board because FD is worried reasonable posters are leaving OzPol.

AiA has twice called Blight a pedophile last year, in once case saying the silly curly figures Blight uses are the secret sign of pedophiles. As I said: AiA is a grub.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2020, 10:13

And FD must LOVE doxxers! There can be no other reason for FD unbanning the doxxer IQ and losing his only decent GMod because of that silly decision.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2020, 17:04

:oops all the crap about doxxing is gone. AiA is a liar or has a “convenient” memory but it does not stand up to Aussie’s questioning.

DeepThought used to come here (after he had fallen off the wagon with a crash I suspect) and post absolute filth in the Sand Pit here no matter how I tried to get him to go away. This went on for TWO long years. Why? I have no idea: DT banned me and Lefty from his board then, pathetically, tried to lure as back. We weren’t buying. I guess the dweeb then wanted revenge or something.

DT ruined rightwing boards, threatening them with legal action if they didn’t delete his posts and when they caved and did as he wanted the board no longer made sense and folded soon after. These, I repeat, were RIGHTwing boards. He tried this on the Admin of DebateRelate and, in the words of Monty Python “got slit up a treat.”

When DT logged back into DR with my user name and artwork I got tipped off. The mods made that account mine. DT then logged in AGAIN as “Jesting Monk” still with the artwork from my website they banned him and refloated a thread that documented the crap DT had been pulling (I could quote something with DT’s name in it but he is gone so I won’t) and it made for a fascinating 20-odd pages of reading! Wow, what a shit DT was!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2020, 17:06

I am sure I have all those pages here somewhere or anyone could ask Brian Ross to refloat that thread in DR.

DT was not some innocent victim!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 15 Jan 2020, 17:36

HBS Guy wrote:I am sure I have all those pages here somewhere or anyone could ask Brian Ross to refloat that thread in DR.

DT was not some innocent victim!

'Twas a different D&R under Nicole.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2020, 18:01

Well, I am sure I have those pages somewhere.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Chuck » 15 Jan 2020, 18:03

HBS Guy wrote:So why the fuck bring it up now? was over 10 years ago this happened. It is to denigrate this board because FD is worried reasonable posters are leaving OzPol.
But u tried to encourage me to leave because I presented reasonable alternative views, which weren’t necessarily aligned with this mobs thinking.

What is their URL?

Don’t build ur hopes that I will be leaving this site

Chuck
Chuck
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby DonDeeHippy » 15 Jan 2020, 18:41

Chuck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:So why the fuck bring it up now? was over 10 years ago this happened. It is to denigrate this board because FD is worried reasonable posters are leaving OzPol.
But u tried to encourage me to leave because I presented reasonable alternative views, which weren’t necessarily aligned with this mobs thinking.

What is their URL?

Don’t build ur hopes that I will be leaving this site

Chuck

I guess you have to realize there is HBS Guy the person and Monk the Admin....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jan 2020, 03:55

Wow, AiA just can’t help lying. Maybe he has a lousy memory but I think he is lying to generate a cloak of virtue to hide the fact he is a grub.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jan 2020, 07:42

So it ends with me having done what I needed to do to rid this forum of a foul minded pest.

But AiA does not get off that lightly, nor does FD!

AiA as Exhalted Leader unbanned IQ. Now IQ has a grudge against the world: he isn’t rich and successful and that is our fault. So he lashes out at people and one way is by doxxing as AiA would have known from his behavior in Deepshit’s board. So AiA is fine about people being doxxed, as long as AiA isn’t doxxed. Same as he loved IQ trolling people, as long as AiA wasn’t trolled.

FD, as I mentioned, unbanned IQ from OzPol. That only lasted a very short while. But as owner of the sewer, for such it quickly became under AiA, FD would be well aware of IQ’s doxxing and, again, obviously was fine with it as long as he wasn’t doxxed.

Sanctimonious humbug!

And cods joins in with version 1001 of why she dumped the relationship we had, communicating with longish emails. Truth is cods wanted to join the sewer and obviously dumping our relationship was a prerequisite. I defended her against accusations of being continually drunk but cods did not return the favor and as you can see she is happy to put the boot in.

Yes, I never denied that I looked up DT’s address and published that with his name. That was to stop him coming here and posting filth, sickmaking filth! The details were up 2 days then deleted. Me “turn on DT?” Only an idiot with no idea of the history would say that! I left DT’s board, or we (me and Lefty) were banned by Deepshit, yeah, think we were banned. A couple weeks later he was begging us to return but no thanks. This was a long time before I set up this place.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jan 2020, 07:47

cods has to bring up Fermentations—and she says I take revenge on her!

Yes, I deleted all the posts. As a result MRB Mods are now left alone tho Set has more than once indicated he wants to interfere in MRB mangement. Hicks used to invade Fermentations accompanied by the troll Lisa etc. That no longer happens.

I asked FD for a board and he set it up. That was all fine. But he let it be denigrated by one of his GMods. Face it, FD has no skill in picking GMods. He got lucky with Muzo yet pissed him off by unbanning the troll and doxxer IQ.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 16 Jan 2020, 08:05

You don't have to Justify yourself Monk, anyone with half a brain wouldn't listen to any of the crap because of who is making the accusations... Had FD ever said any of this Shit ? If he couldn't be bothered to get involved then why bother answering.
Fuck umm Monk, they are just dragging you into their drama's and in doing so win because you answer.....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jan 2020, 08:54

It is alright Don. I am amused by the stance of virtue by AiA and FD, both unbanned known troll and doxxer IQ to their boards. Hypocrisy is such an inadequate word.

Set poses as a pillar of virtue, yet he and Body Odor shared details (IP No and email address) of a “Setanta” account set up in the sewer. They obviously hoped it was Aussie running that account.

We are all sinners, eh?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Lols » 16 Jan 2020, 09:24

It sounds all stupidly childish and over emotional. I would imagine if everyone was facing each other in room together, it would be vastly different attitude change.
But, that’s not to discount how hurtful typed words on a screen can be.
A long time ago, (from 2002) since joining a forum, getting caught up in all the emotional bs, I learnt to steer clear and be neutral. If you knew what shit there was back then, and a certain pesty alcoholic that always threatened people, it was awful. A lot of learnt experience there, I don’t want to be burnt twice.
But it wasn’t all negative, I made a lifelong friend from that. She is a gem of a person and I am grateful to have her in my life.
Anyway, back to this forum, I notice even Aussie is swept away from here to deal with a forum that seemingly causes pain of injustice, it’s like some have to go there to justify or stick up for themselves against accusations.
Sometimes I feel DDH, Chucky, Pinkeye are the diehards in here.
I like that Chucky says he won’t be going and can’t rid of him, he obviously likes it here.
But what you reckon, how would he cope in the OzPol forum?

If attention is continually brought up about other forums then positive attention is taken away from this forum and we don’t want that do we?
Yes I pop into the OzPol occasionally, I click on a link to learn something only to find the thread has degraded down to bickering against each other and other topics come in to railroad the original post.
Well I said my thoughts. :Hi
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themsleves and wiser people so full of doubts" ~ Bertrand Russell
Lols
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jan 2020, 09:56

It is and AiA is talking a lot of bollocks.

I will archive this thread before long, the spate of bullshit, hypocrisy and virtue signalling has about run its course.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Archive