The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Past election and other vintage threads.

The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby Redneck » 11 Jan 2020, 19:08

BO is behaving like the dictator she is.

Seems this was a step too far

Should the Lefties be allowed back

Post by Redneck » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm
Since BO has accused me of kicking people I didnt like off the forum

Namely John Smith

So in fairness should Smithy, Monk and Aussie be allowed to rejoin the forum.

Perhaps some rules of behaviour might be insisted on as Aussie is a loose canon !

I am happy to give people another chance,

especially Smithy as he had to compete with IQSRLOW The GMODs equally bad behavoour which bO seemed to ignore at the time!

---------------------------------------------------------

You have been banned from this board until Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:00 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Being an abusive dickhead.

A ban has been issued on your username.
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2020, 19:22

you can shove the sewer so far up your arse. . .
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2020, 19:38

is petticoat pretending to finally grow a set of balls ... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2020, 19:44

He wants to be a GMod again, can’t you tell?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jan 2020, 19:48

I thought this was a Trump thread.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2020, 19:59

greggerypeccary wrote:I thought this was a Trump thread.


trumps not the only dick. :bgrin
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jan 2020, 20:33

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:I thought this was a Trump thread.


trumps not the only dick. :bgrin


Stop - you'll get Bobby excited.

Trump, however, wants to be a dictator.

His best friends - the ones who aren't convicted sex offenders lying in a grave - are dictators.

He said that he fell in love with Kim, and we all know his relationship with Putin.

I've said this many times, and I'll say it again: Trump won't leave the White House peacefully.

He wants to establish a dynasty/dictatorship, and he'll do anything he can to keep a Trump in the White House after 2024.

He's already shown that he has no respect for the law.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby Chuck » 11 Jan 2020, 21:15

Redneck wrote:BO is behaving like the dictator she is.

Seems this was a step too far

Should the Lefties be allowed back

Post by Redneck » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm
Since BO has accused me of kicking people I didnt like off the forum

Namely John Smith

So in fairness should Smithy, Monk and Aussie be allowed to rejoin the forum.

Perhaps some rules of behaviour might be insisted on as Aussie is a loose canon !

I am happy to give people another chance,

especially Smithy as he had to compete with IQSRLOW The GMODs equally bad behavoour which bO seemed to ignore at the time!

---------------------------------------------------------

You have been banned from this board until Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:00 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Being an abusive dickhead.

A ban has been issued on your username.
What a joke about u being an abusing dickhead!
They may be correct because I haven’t read ur posts.

But what I have experienced from Monk and JS who have tried to encourage me to leave this website would classified them as being abusive dickheads!
Chuck
mountain lion
 
Posts: 806
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2020, 22:02

chucky you're lucky redneck (a.k.a. petticoat) isn't a moderator here. You haven't seen biased moderators until you've seen petticoat in action ..
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby pinkeye » 11 Jan 2020, 22:38

HBS Guy wrote:you can shove the sewer so far up your arse. . .


WELL HBS GUY... bad day? Me too!
So YOU can shove Ozpol up YOUR ARSE.

You all obviously live in a densely - knit cyber-community.

ALL ABOUT OZPOL.
You should have a whole NEW FORUM JUST DEDICATED to it.
AAO.
Because seriously, this symbiosis you all belong to seems , well, really stressed-out. Un - healthy.

Not enough drama in the REAL WORLD.?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4717
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby pinkeye » 11 Jan 2020, 22:40

greggerypeccary wrote:I thought this was a Trump thread.

No, GP, it is yet ANOTHER topic devoted to AAO. (All About Ozpol) :roll YAWN
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4717
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby pinkeye » 11 Jan 2020, 22:47

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:I thought this was a Trump thread.


trumps not the only dick. :bgrin


Stop - you'll get Bobby excited.

Trump, however, wants to be a dictator.

His best friends - the ones who aren't convicted sex offenders lying in a grave - are dictators.

He said that he fell in love with Kim, and we all know his relationship with Putin.

I've said this many times, and I'll say it again: Trump won't leave the White House peacefully.

He wants to establish a dynasty/dictatorship, and he'll do anything he can to keep a Trump in the White House after 2024.

He's already shown that he has no respect for the law.


I think you can characterise TRUMP, as the ultimate unmanaged nitroglycerin.

He relishes his power.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4717
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby Redneck » 12 Jan 2020, 08:02

johnsmith wrote:chucky you're lucky redneck (a.k.a. petticoat) isn't a moderator here. You haven't seen biased moderators until you've seen petticoat in action ..


I was always fair to you Smithy, err well most of the time! :grn

But then again you would whinge if you won lotto!

"The prize pool was too small! " :yahoo
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby johnsmith » 12 Jan 2020, 09:17

Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:chucky you're lucky redneck (a.k.a. petticoat) isn't a moderator here. You haven't seen biased moderators until you've seen petticoat in action ..


I was always fair to you Smithy, err well most of the time! :grn

But then again you would whinge if you won lotto!

"The prize pool was too small! " :yahoo


nah .. mods editing peoples comments to say something completely different wasn't just a whinge you dumb fucker. I'll complain about that each and every time it happens. BO saying she'll do something then doing nothing might work with an idiot like you or goober, but it won't work with me.

You knew it was wrong but you sided with the dumb fucker because you were afraid that they would take away your mod button if you didn't.

You're a coward and a sell out ... rather cheaply I might add.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby Redneck » 12 Jan 2020, 10:01

johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:chucky you're lucky redneck (a.k.a. petticoat) isn't a moderator here. You haven't seen biased moderators until you've seen petticoat in action ..


I was always fair to you Smithy, err well most of the time! :grn

But then again you would whinge if you won lotto!

"The prize pool was too small! " :yahoo


nah .. mods editing peoples comments to say something completely different wasn't just a whinge you dumb fucker. I'll complain about that each and every time it happens. BO saying she'll do something then doing nothing might work with an idiot like you or goober, but it won't work with me.

You knew it was wrong but you sided with the dumb fucker because you were afraid that they would take away your mod button if you didn't.

You're a coward and a sell out ... rather cheaply I might add.


Are you saying I modified your comments, I doubt that very much unless it was a joking thing or something!
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby Aussie » 12 Jan 2020, 10:47

How is OzPol being dragged into this? Isn't it about Cup Cake trying to get people unbanned from the Sewer?

As for Rules, I will be abusive large if there are different Rules for me. All Members are equal and subject to the same Rules or you can shove it up your arse.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby Aussie » 12 Jan 2020, 10:52

Redneck wrote:BO is behaving like the dictator she is.

Seems this was a step too far

Should the Lefties be allowed back

Post by Redneck » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm
Since BO has accused me of kicking people I didnt like off the forum

Namely John Smith

So in fairness should Smithy, Monk and Aussie be allowed to rejoin the forum.

Perhaps some rules of behaviour might be insisted on as Aussie is a loose canon !

I am happy to give people another chance,

especially Smithy as he had to compete with IQSRLOW The GMODs equally bad behavoour which bO seemed to ignore at the time!

---------------------------------------------------------

You have been banned from this board until Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:00 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Being an abusive dickhead.

A ban has been issued on your username.


And the bitch also posted this:

Should the Lefties be allowed back

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:26 pm
I have been extremely patient with you but I have my limits. Go and dry out for a couple of days!


She is ALWAYS stroking her own pussy with self-praise, and the dopeys fall for it.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jan 2020, 13:49

One of the “land agents” phoning me was, I am sure, Body Odor. Didn’t know where my block was so I told her. No harm since within a year it will be sold anyway. I have the number, of course, on my mobile phone. She is the best and most avid, compulsive even, doxxer in the sewer. Only question I have is: how did the bitch get my mobile phone number?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby pinkeye » 12 Jan 2020, 23:37

Aussie wrote:How is OzPol being dragged into this? Isn't it about Cup Cake trying to get people unbanned from the Sewer?

As for Rules, I will be abusive large if there are different Rules for me. All Members are equal and subject to the same Rules or you can shove it up your arse.


Aussie .. you may not realise it... another symbiot.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4717
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jan 2020, 19:56

Redneck wrote:Are you saying I modified your comments, I doubt that very much unless it was a joking thing or something!


not you you fool ... iqismissing was editing my comments and BO thought platitudes worked better than action. You agreed with her and yet it kept happening. I kept whinging about it and you banned me.

You're really are a moron aren't you? You ban someone permanently and you don't even know why
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2020, 04:34

There is crap going around that I doxxed IQ. Not true.

IQ defamed me, using a photo of me he got from a home brewing site to label me a pedophile. I tried to get his name and address from his ISP so I could sue him. Anyone would have done the same—this was not talk about an anonymous account, this identified me BY PHOTO!

I was not successful but I do now know how to go about it.

Long after that, when I had no interest in the sewer, for such it had become under the Exhalted (sic) Leadership of AiA, IQ’s real name was published there. IQ slimed up to Annie, who was a Mod there at the time, to get all occurrences of his name removed. The doxxer sure did not like being doxxed!

No idea who did it. IQ doxxed a lot of people, in the sewer and in Deepshit’s joint and likely elsewhere.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2020, 05:44

Response by the pansy:

So the story has changed - Monk denies doxxing IQ.


Nobody accused me of doxxing and posting IQ’s real name that I know of. Oh, I am sure one or two may have maybe thought it might have been me but I had been out the sewer for quite a while. Now these Johnny come latelies try to pin it on me. No evidence provided, of course, just slander. The weakminded and gullible like Booby lap it all up.

The story has not changed—I did not doxx IQ and nobody has said I did.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2020, 12:19

Reading the Mod Poll Update thread in Fringe:

Booby lisps:

But it took you too long to see that it was objectionable material.

A good moderator needs to delete such crap straight away -
as soon as they find it.


(last post on p21)

The abuse of myself by The Moronic etc in the Dubyne MRB is still standing there. Booby should look to his own bailiwick and not hand out crap gratuitous advice to other MRB Mods!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2020, 16:18

Fuck but Booby is an idiot! You weren’t there, the idiots making up the gossip weren’t there.

I did not ring up IQ’s employer! Jesus Christ!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: The Dictator doesnt like criticism

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2020, 16:25

As to doxxing, doxxing is finding and publishing the real name and address etc of people for malicious reasons.

I did not do this for malicious reasons but simply to get rid of a perennial pest who kept guest posting filth in the Sand Pit here for two years.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Next

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests