My doxxing

Past election and other vintage threads.

My doxxing

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jul 2019, 09:49

If doxxing is done for revenge or malice or just for amusement—I did not dox.

There was a serial pest who would every so often come here and post vile stuff in the Sand Pit. Really vile shit—it, or some of it, is likely still here somewhere. I tried everything to get this pervert to stop coming here over a period of at least two years. On his own site he started a “Hoer Moeder” thread using my Jovial Monk avatar and that and the use of Dutch to write “Whore mother” shows you it was aimed at me.

He had pissed off a LOT of people, destroyed right wing sites/forums that didn’t agree with him (Maybe Brian Ross can refloat the thread in DebateRelate detailing some of DeepThought’s behavior.) So I had seen his name mentioned, e.g. on KevinRuddSucks.com (gone now, the Libs running it were going to sell it to me but the registration or the website rental ran out and I didn’t get it) before and he had made a big song and dance about his new place in the country—a long commute out of Brisbane is all I remember.)

So I looked up the electoral roll for that area and posted his name and address here—that is still here tho it was displayed publicly for only a little while. Did the job and we could leave the Sand Pit open for guest posting. IQ made a few guest posts but his mind, despite how he sees or portrays himself, is immature and nowhere near the rancid filth that is/was Deepththought’s mind. I had posted a picture of Demi going into a little tunnel—that caused three years of taunting about bestiality by IQ on the original PA site. Three years! Boooringggg!

That is the only “doxxing” I ever did. I am glad it worked, not that happy that I had to resort to it. Fuck that disgusting pig. I got his website closed down—he didn’t want to remove lots of loathsome and slanderous stuff about me. He moved to another host and I can’t remember what happened but his other site closed as well and we have been in blissful peace ever since.

Both Annie and Agnes approved of my doxxing, Agnes more out of malice than anything else, I think. Agnes did her own little bit of doxxing but will say no more about it, sneaky but not important.

I did that HERE to get rid of a pest here. Never posted any of it at what was PA then or on OzPol. Just here. AiA the grub is lying or has it muddled.

Whatever may have been on my site back then—SuperNova said my name was in a copyright notice but IQ had doxxed it long before I put that copyright notice there—someone copied it and passed it on to other people, including, obviously, Booby who passed it on to Dubyne.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: My doxxing

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jul 2019, 10:04

This by AiA:
Monk posted Deepy's name and employment details at PA. I know this as a fact because I was admin then and removed them myself.

is wrong.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jul 2019, 10:06

I am happy they are making a song and dance about this, just highlights the blatant doxxing happening at the sewer.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jan 2020, 17:32

I have moved this out of Members temporarily.

Deepshit started a thread called “Hoer Moeder” in his dump and the avatars used were from my Jovial Monk home brew shop website. “Hoer Moeder” is Dutch for “Whore Mother” and the use of Dutch and my website graphics made it clear who, in Deepshit’s filthy mind, was a Hoer Moeder.

In addition to this Deepshit would also visit here and guest post filth in the Sand Pit which, trying to be true to the real PA (which is not the sewer on FD’s site) I tried to keep guest posting going and it still is today, a source of pride to me. Now some explanation:

I owned a dog, a crossbreed maltese/Jack Russell terrier that had a pretty strong prey drive and I thought might do well as an “Earth dog.” Earth Dog involves the dog moving through little tunnels until it reached the end and tried eating the (abbottoir killed) rabbit held by a stewart in trial. Demi was WAY too smart for that, she knew a shorter more direct route above ground so after spending about $100 on 3 trials on one day I decided Earth Dog was not where Demi’s talents lay.

Now, I had set up a little system of tunnels in my garden and took a photo of Demi heading down into it. How did I know so many in the sewer were gay? IQ, AiA, DT etc etc got so excited about the sight of a dog’s arse that AiA too this day posts about me committing bestiality on my dogs. Just look at Tavern in the Thunderbox! IQ spent THREE YEARS taunting me about bestiality. Even FD, a turd, joined in!

Before Demi my companion animal was Tiffany, a chihuahua. A small dog but all dog.

So, several years after Tiffany was put down due to cancer of the kidneys and incinerated (or cremated if you want) Deepshit guest posts words to the effect of:

Does anyone have a Flit gun? Tiffy’s body is covered in maggots!

Another bestiality taunt. That was it! I had seen Deepshit’s real name mentioned more than once (KevinRuddSucks.com the first time) so not hard to get his address. That got rid of the shit! This was at the end of TWO YEARS of the prick posting similar shit!

None of this happened in the sewer that AiA had turned PA into by then, it happened here!

Poor Deepshit! Nah, waste not your tears on absolute crud. Waste it not either on sanctimonious old biddies!

BTW, when I joined OzPol after getting sick of the sewer FD continued the bestiality taunting.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jan 2020, 17:33

I have moved this out of Members temporarily.

Deepshit started a thread called “Hoer Moeder” in his dump and the avatars used were from my Jovial Monk home brew shop website. “Hoer Moeder” is Dutch for “Whore Mother” and the use of Dutch and my website graphics made it clear who, in Deepshit’s filthy mind, was a Hoer Moeder.

In addition to this Deepshit would also visit here and guest post filth in the Sand Pit which, trying to be true to the real PA (which is not the sewer on FD’s site) I tried to keep guest posting going and it still is today, a source of pride to me. Now some explanation:

I owned a dog, a crossbreed maltese/Jack Russell terrier that had a pretty strong prey drive and I thought might do well as an “Earth dog.” Earth Dog involves the dog moving through little tunnels until it reached the end and tried eating the (abbottoir killed) rabbit held buy a stewart in trial. Demi was WAY too smart for that, she knew a shorter more direct route above ground so after spending about $100 on 3 trials on one day I decided Earth Dog was not where Demi’s talents lay.

Now, I had set up a little system of tunnels in my garden and took a photo of Demi heading down into it. How did I know so many in the sewer were gay? IQ, AiA, DT etc etc got so excited about the sight of a dog’s arse that AiA too this day posts about me committing bestiality on my dogs. Just look at Tavern in the Thunderbox! IQ spent THREE YEARS taunting me about bestiality. Even FD, a turd, joined in!

Before Demi my companion animal was Tiffany, a chihuahua. A small dog but all dog.

So, several years after Tiffany was put down due to cancer of the kidneys and incinerated (or cremated if you want) Deepshit guest posts words to the effect of:

Does anyone have a Flit gun? Tiffy’s body is covered in maggots!

Another bestiality taunt. That was it! I had seen Deepshit’s real name mentioned more than once (KevinRuddSucks.com the first time) so not hard to get his address. That got rid of the shit! This was at the end of TWO YEARS of the prick posting similar shit!

None of this happened in the sewer that AiA had turned PA into by then, it happened here!

Poor Deepshit! Nah, waste not your tears on absolute crud. Waste it not either on sanctimonious old biddies!

BTW, when I joined OzPol after getting sick of the sewer FD continued the bestiality taunting.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jan 2020, 00:27

Revenge says Set. He must be drunk, clearly explained this guy kept coming here guest posting filth in the Sand Pit. This went on for over two years. As I said and Set illustrated, doxxing is done for malicious reasons

What information did you and Body Odor share about the “Setanta” account at the sewer? Was that doxxing?

Booby trying to get in on the act tho he conveyed my details to Dubyne. That is pure doxxing Booby.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jan 2020, 01:08

The idiot Set:

You have to own your actions before you can be forgiven for them. You can't bullshit your way out with slimy words.

I have said I doxxed a pest to get rid of him. How much more owning do I have to do, idiot? I am not looking for forgiveness clown!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Archive