The Spat Thread.

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: The Spat Thread.

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 17:33

mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I blamed three people. I want this tit for tat shit to stop, it does not make this Forum look like one people would like to join, especially right now after a huge smear was placed on us.

And 'i' do not deserve ANY blame. In fact, i ought be commended for my restraint. You're holding me to account because she's utterly obsessed with me and abuses me dementedly[/u] in just about every post she makes ... here and at Ozpol.

And i deserve a shit tonne more form you than that.

OMG so it's done another dummy spit has it ? Mothra the demented- it's a slippery slope and i hope and pray for your speedy recovery- loves to dish out the abuse doesnt she but HATES anyone talking back- ?
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 12 Mar 2019, 18:00

Agness wrote:
Aussie wrote:Agnes.....if you want to assist bring this rubbish to an end, you can cease accusing Mothra of being Tally as you just did at OzPol. That is absurd.

Aussie opinions are like assholes- we all have one- maybe you should open your eyes-everytime I come here to visit my friend- she tries to drive me out-? She should keep her promise to herself and leave me the fuck alone- stay out of my face!

Agnes....what you do here is what you do here. But.....you keep putting shit upon this Forum or its Members elsewhere, and I will suspend you until you get the message.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 18:46

Will refer this to the forum owner and you are not he-
Last edited by Agness on 12 Mar 2019, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 18:50

I do not appreciate this forum being denigrated, Agnes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 19:26

HBS Guy wrote:I do not appreciate this forum being denigrated, Agnes.

denigrated how and where- I thought that was tally trying to bring PA down- or have mine eyes deceived me ?
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 19:43

I was just saying.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 12 Mar 2019, 19:57

Agness wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I do not appreciate this forum being denigrated, Agnes.

denigrated how and where- I thought that was tally trying to bring PA down- or have mine eyes deceived me ?

That is NOT what you are saying at OzPol. There you are saying that an Admin here (Mothra) is Tally. That is malicious bullshit.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 21:54

HBS Guy wrote:
pinkeye wrote:oh it works OK.

Hmm only saw this 'cos of my post somehow being in the OP.

Now seriously folk... this is a real shame. Trying to drag people into mindless personality clashes, on this forum.

I do wish that you all didn't go to OzPol. The place is toxic, and some of the posters >>?? :roll :roll are unspeakable.

I commend you Aussie, for starting this thread, because this sort of garbage just fouls up too many threads.

Frankly, I wish you'd all shut the fuck up about OzPol and all that crap. I mean really...?? :roll

I think you need to get a LIFE. So much wasted energy.. utter waste of personal time and space.
Just remember, you don't get to live forever, and wasting your life on this sort of shit is so mindless, I can't believe mature people behave this way.

It's very sad. Oh.. and Agness is a man. That is obvious.

Agnes is not a man: I have spoken to her on the phone a number of times. Agnes has a really nice FEMALE voice.

He just agreed he is a man. Now let just point out here, YOU SPOKE ON THE PHONE.?? WTF? Why would you do that..? or ..actually I don't want to know. Nah he said he was a man baby. Or should I say.. he admitted it.
He doesn't talk like a female..... IMO.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 21:56

Agnes is female.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 22:01

HBS Guy wrote:Agnes is female.

I have children Pink I don't care if I sound like man in print you know very little about me-
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 22:04

Really? Perhaps you were talking to his spouse..? he wouldn't talk to you.... unless of course you consider IT a friend. You defend Agness , and I'm very unsure whats going on here. Now TALLY is a stooge, set up to harass Aussie, and that would seem obvious.

Also..? heard any more from Tally?? NO ?

Well it speaks for itself. A set-up to slag this forum. A one-off, that has certainly borne results for the perps.

FUCK AGNESS OFF. I see no qualification that would consider her a poster of credibility. It seems Monk likes it . tho.

Go figure. !!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 22:08

pinkeye wrote:Really? Perhaps you were talking to his spouse..? he wouldn't talk to you.... unless of course you consider IT a friend. You defend Agness , and I'm very unsure whats going on here. Now TALLY is a stooge, set up to harass Aussie, and that would seem obvious.

Also..? heard any more from Tally?? NO ?

Well it speaks for itself. A set-up to slag this forum. A one-off, that has certainly borne results for the perps.

FUCK AGNESS OFF. I see no qualification that would consider her a poster of credibility. It seems Monk likes it . tho.

Go figure. !!

bad curry?
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 22:13

Take it easy Pink!

Agnes has nothing to do with Tally.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 22:17

Take it easy Pinky!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 22:19

HBS Guy wrote:Take it easy Pink!

Agnes has nothing to do with Tally.

Why do you call IT Agnes... when her name here is AGNESS. ? Ok you call me PINK, when my name is pinkeye. fair enough. And NO I don't KNOW you AGNESS.

Seems Monk likes you, despite the dramas you engage in with Mothra in particular. Not my problem, BUT I AM SICK TO DEATH of seeing this garbage going on and on. Mothra?? I'd say to you IGNORE the CUNTS.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Mar 2019, 02:14

Agnes is her nickname, she created the Agness account because the other one wasn’t available for some reason.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 13 Mar 2019, 02:55

HBS Guy wrote:Agnes is her nickname, she created the Agness account because the other one wasn’t available for some reason.

So you have previous history with AGNESS. nickname Agnes. You know her, it seems.

:huh
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Mar 2019, 08:01

Agnes was the first to join here when I set this up—look for yourself, the account is now named Cherie but was originally Auzgurl. Agnes and mantra helped FD poach members from other forums :roll :bgrin so when people whinge I poach members from there I have to laugh!

I joined the sewer—wasn’t the sewer then, that happened after AiA was elected as Admin there—I dunno, late 2008? Agnes (as Auzgurl) was there.

Hmmm maybe it was 2009, I spent about a year in another place where a couple Ozpolians also were (place, the whole website, is gone now) and I think Agnes was there.

Annie, brought into the sewer by Aussie to help him make some changes to the forum structure, joined here. Because she was so sick I set up a Private board here where myself, Annie & Agnes could talk privately about Annie’s COPD—emphysema—and some other worries she had.

So quite a bit of history. Agnes is fine except flies off the handle at the drop of a hat rather :rofl :rofl :rofl She brought up two kids as a single Mum, something to be proud of.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Miranda » 13 Mar 2019, 10:35

Mothra wrote
No. You're just an arsehole who hides behind an alleged stroke to be as horrible to people as you can manage.

Not just a stroke Mothra, but multiple strokes across all regions of the brain... as HBS Guy, having seen my FB, can confirm. My brain is riddled with necrosis. Yet still, I seek to engage with the world in meaningful ways... which is why I am here.

I have no idea why you want to think the worst of me, but surely we are all innocent until proven guilty... yet here you are determined to make the truth into a malicious lie... and it is not the first time. And so I am forced to prove that the truth is the truth.
Miranda
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Mar 2019, 10:42

I have read the private parts of Miranda’s Facebook page and confirm what she said about strokes etc. I enjoy reading her posts.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Agness » 13 Mar 2019, 11:15

Miranda wrote:Mothra wrote
No. You're just an arsehole who hides behind an alleged stroke to be as horrible to people as you can manage.

Not just a stroke Mothra, but multiple strokes across all regions of the brain... as HBS Guy, having seen my FB, can confirm. My brain is riddled with necrosis. Yet still, I seek to engage with the world in meaningful ways... which is why I am here.

I have no idea why you want to think the worst of me, but surely we are all innocent until proven guilty... yet here you are determined to make the truth into a malicious lie... and it is not the first time. And so I am forced to prove that the truth is the truth.

:rose
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby pinkeye » 14 Mar 2019, 00:35

now I am seriously confused.

Agness is also Miranda..?? Or are we talking about 2 stroke victims in the same post. I am confused. I freely admit it.

Nah I am sick of people getting up other people for reasons not apparent. So yeah.. I guess I can that too.. and I guess I have.

I hereby pledge
not to sledge
any more plebs
not even if they
sledge me

:tweed
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Mar 2019, 05:55

No sledging is good. Tho a bit can be fun at times if there is no real venom behind it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Miranda » 14 Mar 2019, 09:27

pinkeye wrote:now I am seriously confused.

Agness is also Miranda..?? Or are we talking about 2 stroke victims in the same post. I am confused. I freely admit it.

Nah I am sick of people getting up other people for reasons not apparent. So yeah.. I guess I can that too.. and I guess I have.

I hereby pledge
not to sledge
any more plebs
not even if they
sledge me

:tweed

:giggle I think I'm the only stroke survivor on the forum.

Otherwise, I'm fine with mischief so long as it addresses the discussion without denigrating the person.
Miranda
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Mar 2019, 15:26

Yeah, bit of snark is good—need some leaven among the weighty discussions.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Archive