The Spat Thread.

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: The Spat Thread.

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 20:19

Aussie wrote:Fuck it. I give up. Just wasted 30 mins trying to move crap here...and it did not work.

that'll teach you to start mucking around with the threads :smack
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 11 Mar 2019, 20:24

Pisses me off. But, I will never surrender!
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Mar 2019, 21:14

Do you three, Agnes/mothra/JS enjoy acting like children and lacerating each other?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 02:09

oh it works OK.

Hmm only saw this 'cos of my post somehow being in the OP.

Now seriously folk... this is a real shame. Trying to drag people into mindless personality clashes, on this forum.

I do wish that you all didn't go to OzPol. The place is toxic, and some of the posters >>?? :roll :roll are unspeakable.

I commend you Aussie, for starting this thread, because this sort of garbage just fouls up too many threads.

Frankly, I wish you'd all shut the fuck up about OzPol and all that crap. I mean really...?? :roll

I think you need to get a LIFE. So much wasted energy.. utter waste of personal time and space.
Just remember, you don't get to live forever, and wasting your life on this sort of shit is so mindless, I can't believe mature people behave this way.

It's very sad. Oh.. and Agness is a man. That is obvious.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 03:37

ahh
so I've read that considerable conversation re Tally, and I read Aussie's link to THAT PLACE.

Well it iS of concern, but I suspect you can not achieve any result vis a vis punishing Tally... for this. Nor can you undo what has been done.
No-one knows these things until someone posts about it. I don't believe that the claims are credible, given the dates .. so
unless TALLY rears it's ugly head again, there isn't anything you can do.

Wouldn't worry about it either Aussie.

The manner in which this appears to have unfolded is clearly a poor effort of smearing.. unsuccessful i might add. I'd never heard about it, and don't believe it, now that I have.

You are NOT stupid, Aussie. Shit happens.

So forget about it.. Not worth the raised blood pressure.

Life sucks and then you die.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 03:55

pinkeye wrote:oh it works OK.

Now seriously folk... this is a real shame. Trying to drag people into mindless personality clashes, on this forum.

I do wish that you all didn't go to OzPol. The place is toxic, and some of the posters >>?? :roll :roll are unspeakable.

I commend you Aussie, for starting this thread, because this sort of garbage just fouls up too many threads.

Frankly, I wish you'd all shut the fuck up about OzPol and all that crap. I mean really...?? :roll

I think you need to get a LIFE. So much wasted energy.. utter waste of personal time and space.
Just remember, you don't get to live forever, and wasting your life on this sort of shit is so mindless, I can't believe mature people behave this way.

yep I'm a man baby

Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Texan » 12 Mar 2019, 05:16

Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
Texan
mountain lion

Postby mothra » 12 Mar 2019, 07:07

HBS Guy wrote:Do you three, Agnes/mothra/JS enjoy acting like children and lacerating each other?

Don't lay this shit at my feet Monk. I made ONE comment to her, after MUCH provocation and she's been slagging me off for pages. She even trying to start bitch fights for me.

She's been slagging me off for over a year in fact, and i almost exclusively ignore her.

She came in here swinging. Any disharmony is YOUR fault. You are trying yet again for a different result after several failed attempts at the allowig her to post here.

She will never concede. She will never post peacefully. She is just too angry and hateful.

I warn you, she will clear your forum.

In fact, feeling as i do somewhat betrayed by you, i am hurt asnd resentful that you endeavour to blame me.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 09:13

I am not laying it at one person’s feet at all.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 09:15

Agnes is not a man: I have spoken to her on the phone a number of times. Agnes has a really nice FEMALE voice.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 12 Mar 2019, 09:19

HBS Guy wrote:I am not laying it at one person’s feet at all.

Yet you accused me of behaving like a child for ignoring her foul, insane, vicious abuse at me all but ONE time. You were even rude enough to equate me with her.

It's one thing to throw me under the bus ... it's quite another to hang shit on me for complaining about it.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 09:24

I blamed three people. I want this tit for tat shit to stop, it does not make this Forum look like one people would like to join, especially right now after a huge smear was placed on us.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 12 Mar 2019, 09:25

HBS Guy wrote:I blamed three people. I want this tit for tat shit to stop, it does not make this Forum look like one people would like to join, especially right now after a huge smear was placed on us.

And 'i' do not deserve ANY blame. In fact, i ought be commended for my restraint. You're holding me to account because she's utterly obsessed with me and abuses me dementedly in just about every post she makes ... here and at Ozpol.

And i deserve a shit tonne more form you than that.
mothra
Duck

Postby Miranda » 12 Mar 2019, 09:41

Miranda
Feral cat

Postby mothra » 12 Mar 2019, 09:43

Miranda wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

I iz naughty :oops

No. You're just an arsehole who hides behind an alleged stroke to be as horrible to people as you can manage.
mothra
Duck

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 09:44

mothra wrote:

No. You're just an arsehole who hides behind an alleged stroke to be as horrible to people as you can manage.

mirror miror
Last edited by Agness on 12 Mar 2019, 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Miranda » 12 Mar 2019, 09:52

mothra wrote:

Hey Monk! Can I invite you to join my FB so you can confirm my status as a stroke survivor?
Miranda
Feral cat

Postby Miranda » 12 Mar 2019, 09:54

mothra wrote:

Not just mothra… takes 2 to tango
Miranda
Feral cat

Postby SethBullock » 12 Mar 2019, 11:04

:thumb :thumb :thumb
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Miranda » 12 Mar 2019, 12:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQDh3TQZw9Q

I'll start with Mothra.
I
really enjoy reading the articles she posts... Always a quality read. So thanks Mothra… looking forward to the next good read.... :read
Miranda
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 14:40

I love the “The Shovel” articles she posts. First one I got sucked in, thought “Hmmm, strange?” but eventually worked it out :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 12 Mar 2019, 15:11

Agnes.....if you want to assist bring this rubbish to an end, you can cease accusing Mothra of being Tally as you just did at OzPol. That is absurd.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 15:25

Miranda wrote:
mothra wrote:

Hey Monk! Can I invite you to join my FB so you can confirm my status as a stroke survivor?

Sure.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Miranda » 12 Mar 2019, 16:42

HBS Guy wrote:
Miranda wrote:
mothra wrote:

Sure.

Link sent :thumb
Miranda
Feral cat

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 17:24

Aussie wrote:Agnes.....if you want to assist bring this rubbish to an end, you can cease accusing Mothra of being Tally as you just did at OzPol. That is absurd.

Aussie opinions are like assholes- we all have one- maybe you should open your eyes-everytime I come here to visit my friend- she tries to drive me out-? She should keep her promise to herself and leave me the fuck alone- stay out of my face!
Last edited by Agness on 12 Mar 2019, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

PreviousNext

Return to Archive