The Spat Thread.

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Dream holiday

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 13:03

pinkeye wrote:I have a limited imagination when it comes to holidays, because I don't think I've ever really had one.

And now I live in a place which meets all my needs, so I don't actually want to go anywhere else. Too much hassle out there.

BUT I'd love to just sit here among my trees, and have a whole team of people, doing all the jobs needing attention while I sit back and bask in the beauty. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

OR
Nah I'd like to see Kakadu, Lake Eyre in flood and Norfolk Island, Tasmania, New Zealand.. yeah...
I am an antipodean.

I'll never see these places now, but I love my wee house. I love the land I'm protecting, the Creek, and the wildlife, the diversity.

Every day, in one way or another, I see something new.

Why would I want to go to....?

Same Pink I travelled so much at one point that I dont miss it now- I am happy in my little patch even though the heat kills me in summer- just a trip to japan and the UK now is the only thing I really want to do-
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

spamone: Animal

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 20:16

mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Tally will not be seen again at either forum, a construct that has served its purpose—to smear Aussie. It stinks of Neferti and BO.

Tally an innocent pawn? No way, a willing participant in smearing Aussie and this Forum.

Tally has done far less to discredit this forum than Agnes, who you let back time and time again to abuse us all, so she can scurry back to Ozpol to discredit us further.

pull your head in dear- hysterical much?
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 20:25

HBS Guy wrote:No, Tally smeared Aussie and this Forum, all of us. Look at her post on OzPol, she won’t be back for a long time if at all, why should she, she did the smearing that was always the aim.

yes and you an aussie were right to lock down her account for now- and mothra nice try but I have not a single thing to hide - pull your head in dear
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby mothra » 10 Mar 2019, 21:22

Agness wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:No, Tally smeared Aussie and this Forum, all of us. Look at her post on OzPol, she won’t be back for a long time if at all, why should she, she did the smearing that was always the aim.

yes and you an aussie were right to lock down her account for now- and mothra nice try but I have not a single thing to hide - pull your head in dear

I didn't say you had anything to do with this. Christ! To call you a halfwit would be a compliment.

I said nobody trashes this forum as much as you, so deactivating Tally on the erroneous premise that she has done so is contradictory. You will, as you have done many times before, abuse everybody here, get your arse handed to you and go back and slag us all off all over Ozpol.

Fortunately, nobody pays any attention to you.

I always knew you'd catch me on a bad day. Here it is. You are stupid to the point of retardation, profoundly mentally unbalanced and as nasty as the day is long. The absolute trifecta of toxic. I have no idea why Monk tolerates you.

I only know that i understand why you are so lonely. Who could possibly stand to be in your presence?
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 10 Mar 2019, 21:23

And stop sending me demented PMs. I am utterly disinterested in you.

Now i've that off my chest, i'll go back to showing you the attention you deserve. Absolutely none.
mothra
Duck

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 21:44

mothra wrote:
Agness wrote:

I didn't say you had anything to do with this. Christ! To call you a halfwit would be a compliment.

I said nobody trashes this forum as much as you, so deactivating Tally on the erroneous premise that she has done so is contradictory. You will, as you have done many times before, abuse everybody here, get your arse handed to you and go back and slag us all off all over Ozpol.

I always knew you'd catch me on a bad day. Here it is. You are stupid to the point of retardation, profoundly mentally unbalanced and as nasty as the day is long. The absolute trifecta of toxic. I have no idea why Monk tolerates you

I only know that i understand why you are so lonely. Who could possibly stand to be in your presence?

None of that is true dear- you are pretty hysterical right now arent you darls?
Last edited by Agness on 10 Mar 2019, 21:52, edited 2 times in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 21:46

mothra wrote:And stop sending me demented PMs. I am utterly disinterested in you.

Now i've that off my chest, i'll go back to showing you the attention you deserve. Absolutely none.

just wanted to know if you pack to the left or the right- so which is it?
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 22:09

mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Tally laid a (false) smear of Aussie, me and this Forum at OzPol. She/he LIED about getting PMs from here, LIED!

Now Tally has gone for good, having got in that smear.

Look in the thread on OzPol, I defiled myself posting the facts there: s/he posted a message at that s/he was leaving on a holiday, did NOT access his/her account since then yet LIED about getting PMs from here.

What more do you need, mothra, to see what really happened?

I think someone impersonated Aussie. I think someone, pretending to be him, sent a woman travelling alone lewd and intimidating PMs because she posts here.

Don't forget, when Tally first appeared, she copped serious flak from that lot accusing her of being my sock.

I think she is being used.

She actually, in that post, said this was a great forum full of intelligent debate and beautiful people. In fact, she did not name this forum at all.

I think she is a victim in this. I think it's a mistake to deactivate her, attack her and accuse her of impropriety. It reflects badly on you.

Admin is protecting the members here-and the fact you seem to have no issue that aussie has been attacked in such a vicious manner is truly disturbing-what is wrong with you ?
You seem intent on protecting the attacker in fact and you sound utterly ridiculous- it was crystal clear she was referring to this forum- funny thing is/was Tally actually you in fact- I thought from the beginning that you were she- do we have a cancer in our midst- you hate all men we all know that and how better to bring Aussie down and punish him for being just a man/a rough around the edges bloke? a toxic and nasty man!

You are poison
Last edited by Agness on 10 Mar 2019, 23:05, edited 5 times in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby mothra » 10 Mar 2019, 22:18

It's like stupidity choked on it's own vomit.
mothra
Duck

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 22:19

now spew a few more obscenities at me and make me feel loved bitch -
Last edited by Agness on 11 Mar 2019, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Agness » 10 Mar 2019, 22:20

mothra wrote:It's like stupidity choked on it's own vomit.

So you know the feeling then?
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Agness » 11 Mar 2019, 00:53

mothra wrote:
Agness wrote:

I always knew you'd catch me on a bad day. Here it is. I are stupid to the point of retardation, profoundly mentally unbalanced and as nasty as the day is long. The absolute trifecta of toxic. I have no idea why Monk tolerates you.

Looking straight into a mirror - talking to yourself as I always suspected-this is your problem not mine-it always has been your problem- you did try to lay the blame on me I even counted down the exact time when you would start ur finger point and others saw it as well-
Poor old thing projecting her fears onto her intended victim- a very old weary trick- a bit like herself !! You are not well - and it might be a good move not to post drunk- a drunk woman- pretty goddamn ugly imo and you are capable of setting Aussie up as well-I see from that post the vitriol that you keep so carefully under control- you have revealed yourself at last and your agenda is exactly what I thought it was- you tried to wear me down but I persisted- I kept coming and the thing is I don't think I even knew at what point you started on me in Ozpol and why-there was nothing I can pin point that triggered your abuse

You laid it all out tonight thank you- your mental illness is palpable and you desperately need help- try going to bed instead of sucking on cheap wine all night -so your not hungover next day- why didn't you stay at fucking yahoo you gross troll-?

As you were - my last to you- I wish you a speedy recovery with the right help errrrm
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 15:44

Agness wrote:
mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Tally will not be seen again at either forum, a construct that has served its purpose—to smear Aussie. It stinks of Neferti and BO.

Tally an innocent pawn? No way, a willing participant in smearing Aussie and this Forum.

Tally has done far less to discredit this forum than Agnes, who you let back time and time again to abuse us all, so she can scurry back to Ozpol to discredit us further.

pull your head in dear- hysterical much?

nothing at all hysterical about it. You've posted here only to run back to the sewer or ozpol and play the victim countless times, posting all sorts of lies so as to denigrate Monk and this forum. I have no idea why monk keeps letting you back. If he has a problem with people slurring him and this forum, you would have been permanently banned a long time ago.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 15:45

mothra wrote:

I always knew you'd catch me on a bad day. Here it is. You are stupid to the point of retardation, profoundly mentally unbalanced and as nasty as the day is long. The absolute trifecta of toxic. I have no idea why Monk tolerates you.

:clap :clap :clap
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Agness » 11 Mar 2019, 16:18

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Tally laid a (false) smear of Aussie, me and this Forum at OzPol. She/he LIED about getting PMs from here, LIED!

Now Tally has gone for good, having got in that smear

I still think you and Aussie are over reacting by deactivating her account.
But if you feel you must, can you at least show some consistency and do the same with Fungus? No one has smeared this forum more than she.

Mr Smith.....the final outcome with Tally is very wide open. The account has been deactivated to ensure evidence is kept intact. I am simply treading water at this stage. Let's see what emerges.

fungus ?

I almost thought he was referring to me for a sec oops / but surely the pissant must see that it was his own stupidity that got him banned from OP- he always master minds his own demise- all this time and it hasn't learned a single thing! he is only here when he isn't allowed over there- a single celled amoeba with a death wish!!
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Mar 2019, 17:00

Agness was banned from here for 2-3 years. Did the crime, did the time. Finis.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 17:44

HBS Guy wrote:Agness was banned from here for 2-3 years. Did the crime, did the time. Finis.

The problem is that she keeps doing the crime. :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 17:47

Agness wrote:I almost thought he was referring to me for a sec oops

I was

Agness wrote:but surely the pissant must see that it was his own stupidity that got him banned from OP-

for what exactly?

Agness wrote:all this time and it hasn't learned a single thing!

until they tell me why i was banned, I'm not going to change a single thing that I do. I honestly couldn't care less if they keep banning me. I only go there because it pisses the likes of you and the other morons over there off.

Agness wrote:a single celled amoeba with a death wish!!

something you can aspire to, if you put in the hard work.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Agness » 11 Mar 2019, 17:53

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Agness was banned from here for 2-3 years. Did the crime, did the time. Finis.

The problem is that she keeps doing the crime. :roll

I don't think you like me pissant I really don't ! and there is no way I would help you avoid a ban so don't ask

:Hi :Hi :rofl

:stay :stay :stay :stay
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 18:01

Agness wrote:I don't think you like me pissant I really don't !

What gave it away? :roll

Agness wrote: and there is no way I would help you avoid a ban so don't ask

it was a rhetorical question you dope. Only the mods know why, and you're not a mod.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Agness » 11 Mar 2019, 18:05

johnsmith wrote:

But if you feel you must, can you at least show some consistency and do the same with Fungus? No one has smeared this forum more than she.

little Johny echo - hanging off MB again - never has a single original thought ever dared enter your head for fear of certain death !!! isn't it?
Last edited by Agness on 11 Mar 2019, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Aussie » 11 Mar 2019, 18:11

FMD....is any of that necessary? Agnes, really......give it a break. Ima not about to stop you or anyone else having a bitch fight, but surely ...... ????

:b

If this keeps up, I'll split the crap off to where you can waste your time with insults.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 19:25

Agness wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

little Johny echo - hanging off MB again - never has a single original thought ever dared enter your head for fear of certain death !!! isn't it?

Still living in denial and looking to blame others for your shortcomings ehhh. :roll :roll :roll
what has Mothra to do with it? You're a dumb bitch most likely because you were born that way. It's either that or at some point in the past you were bashed about the head and left with permanent brain damage.

What Mothra thinks of you won't change that.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

The Spat Thread.

Postby Aussie » 11 Mar 2019, 19:35

Incoming shortly.
Aussie

Re: The Spat Thread.

Postby Aussie » 11 Mar 2019, 19:54

Fuck it. I give up. Just wasted 30 mins trying to move crap here...and it did not work.
Aussie

Next

Return to Archive