Cherie ~ Version Two

Past election and other vintage threads.

Cherie ~ Version Two

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 22:01

I archived the original thread. Nothing positive was being achieved.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Cherie

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 22:23

HBS Guy wrote:I archived the original thread. Nothing positive was being achieved.

I doubt that asking existing supportive Members to accept conditions to favour Agnes would ever work. She makes her way like everyone else is asked to. She (of all people) is not due any favours, notwithstanding your explanation. Of all people on this Planet, she has turned out to be the least most supportive Member, and has relentlessly, remorselessly, unrepentantly, unapologetically dumped on you, me, Mothra, Smith and the Forum itself generally.

I don't care that she is reinstated, could not care less. But.....as far as I am concerned, she gets zero special treatment. Nada.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 22:49

And here.....is it here where the lesson ends? Can't hold her own here without stupid abuse....off she toddles for the support of cods.....

Re: response to STOOPID relationships.
Reply #19 - Today at 10:07pm Quote
that was short lived cods- mothra threw a blue fit when I tried to return ( threatened)- you should have seen it and the thread was deleted but I noticed it was only after I said she had salt and vinegar tits- flat crisp and bitter- I went with love in my heart but they only know about being vipers spitting venom- no more- ppl dont change- and I give up on the lot of them

So.....where to from here, Monk?

I suggest that she not be banned.....but leave it as is. No special favours or conditions for anyone.
Aussie

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 23:07

You should put the thread back, Monk, so Agnes cannot continue to lie about it ... as she has just done.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 23:11

mothra wrote:You should put the thread back, Monk, so Agnes cannot continue to lie about it ... as she has just done.

I agree. I'll see if I can put it back to here. Yes, Monk will be pissed off and I might pay a price......but I guess I'll have to live with that.
Aussie

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 23:24

You're braver than i.

But it's the right thing to do.
mothra
Duck

Re: Cherie ~ Version Two

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 23:50

I saw she lied the thread was deleted so leave it up for a while.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 23:51

HBS Guy wrote:I archived the original thread. Nothing positive was being achieved.

i really wish you'd stop that crap. Why archive it just to start another?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Aug 2018, 00:18

Well, I thought that was it. I was wrong. I don’t mind a ding dong but I tend to archive the threads when it is over.

I will get you to do the archiving.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Aug 2018, 08:24

HBS Guy wrote:Well, I thought that was it. I was wrong. I don’t mind a ding dong but I tend to archive the threads when it is over.

I will get you to do the archiving.

over? 1 hour after the last post? crap
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Aug 2018, 09:59

It really wasn’t achieving anything tho, was it?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 09 Aug 2018, 11:06

Aussie wrote:And here.....is it here where the lesson ends? Can't hold her own here without stupid abuse....off she toddles for the support of cods.....

Re: response to STOOPID relationships.
Reply #19 - Today at 10:07pm Quote
that was short lived cods- mothra threw a blue fit when I tried to return ( threatened)- you should have seen it and the thread was deleted but I noticed it was only after I said she had salt and vinegar tits- flat crisp and bitter- I went with love in my heart but they only know about being vipers spitting venom- no more- ppl dont change- and I give up on the lot of them

So.....where to from here, Monk?

I suggest that she not be banned.....but leave it as is. No special favours or conditions for anyone.

She has added to that. This was later last night:

Reply #19 - Yesterday at 10:07pm Quote
that was short lived cods- mothra threw a blue fit when I tried to return ( threatened)- you should have seen it and the thread was deleted but I noticed it was only after I said she had salt and vinegar tits- flat crisp and bitter- I went with love in my heart but they only know about being vipers spitting venom- no more- ppl dont change- and I give up on the lot of them- I am glad I tried but they are all bitter and twisted- every single one of them

the salt and vinegar comment came after they had nastily trolled me for about 2 pages- no wonder no one posts there for more than 6 posts- its too bitter and negative

I felt bad for monk cos I kind of got that he wanted my return and that it would work out- but Monk until you tell the trolls to bugger off it will never be your forum- get some guts man/ I will help you sort that out if you want me too- but his loyalty was also pulled between the trolls- Mothra/aussie/smith- mothra took over completely so badly was she threatened- and Monk doesn't know how to stand up to her or aussie- a shame- mothra doesn't deserve a 2nd chance and aussie is a C word as is Mothra a C word

I am calling on Monk next time im in adelaide and we will sort all this crap out-

Get it Monk?
Aussie

Postby mothra » 09 Aug 2018, 11:57

It's just a complete disconnect to think she could just turn up here without being held to account. Absolutely delusional.

Now she feels bad for Monk? After all she has said to and about him?

What is this strange world of no consequence that she lives in?
mothra
Duck

Return to Archive