The sun is over the yardarm for Cods

Past election and other vintage threads.

The sun is over the yardarm for Cods

Postby Squire » 31 Jul 2018, 21:37

Cods appears to have taken offense at the expression 'the sun is over the yardarm' as if it can only refer to her and demean her for alcohol consumption from wine boxes.

That's a lot to infer from a simple sentence unless it is indeed true.

I have received a warning from Black Orchid about this expression amongst other non-vulgar expressions that Cods and others don't like.

Cods' toes have grown an extra meter in length and I need to modify the expression to 'the sun is over Cods' toes'.

The very people denouncing political correctness are demanding others be politically correct to them.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Re: The sun is over the yardarm for Cods

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Jul 2018, 21:44

Was BO thinking of a stallion’s yard or something? WTF is wrong with yardarm?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: The sun is over the yardarm for Cods

Postby Aussie » 31 Jul 2018, 21:47

Squire wrote:Cods appears to have taken offense at the expression 'the sun is over the yardarm' as if it can only refer to her and demean her for alcohol consumption from wine boxes.

That's a lot to infer from a simple sentence unless it is indeed true.

I have received a warning from Black Orchid about this expression amongst other non-vulgar expressions that Cods and others don't like.

Cods' toes have grown an extra meter in length and I need to modify the expression to 'the sun is over Cods' toes'.

The very people denouncing political correctness are demanding others be politically correct to them.

Tell her to fuck off. She is nothing at OzPol.....but, having said that.....best to be sparing in using that accusation against cods.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Return to Archive