Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Past election and other vintage threads.

Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 15:12

*** I assert they do,... common observation would dictate that as the only reasonable explanation innit!


:yak yak :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain


:bike :bike


:c :hlo :hlo

:meet



:gsp :tweed :tweed :tweed :tweed :gsp





:rofl
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Jun 2018, 15:16

What do YOU drink?

That's what I'd like to know.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 16:32

greggerypeccary wrote:What do YOU drink?

That's what I'd like to know.

$5 bottles of cheap port: have you got a problem with that ya femo fake cunt?
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Jun 2018, 16:37

MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:What do YOU drink?

That's what I'd like to know.

$5 bottles of cheap port: have you got a problem with that ya femo fake cunt?


Ah, the De Bortoli.

Try the Renmano 2ltr cask - better value.

https://www.liquorland.com.au/Red%20Wine/renmano-aged-tawny-port-cask-2lt_84161

Happy drinking (cunt) :beer
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 16:45

greggerypeccary wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:What do YOU drink?

That's what I'd like to know.

$5 bottles of cheap port: have you got a problem with that ya femo fake cunt?


Ah, the De Bortoli.

Try the Renmano 2ltr cask - better value.

https://www.liquorland.com.au/Red%20Wine/renmano-aged-tawny-port-cask-2lt_84161

Happy drinking (cunt) :beer

Yeh, carry around a 2 litre bottle... fuck you ya femo cunt!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 16:47

MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:What do YOU drink?

That's what I'd like to know.

$5 bottles of cheap port: have you got a problem with that ya femo fake cunt?


Ah, the De Bortoli.

Try the Renmano 2ltr cask - better value.

https://www.liquorland.com.au/Red%20Wine/renmano-aged-tawny-port-cask-2lt_84161

Happy drinking (cunt) :beer

Yeh, carry around a 2 litre bottle... fuck you ya femo cunt!


:b :b :b :b

You're even more disturbing than I thought
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6586
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 16:50

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:What do YOU drink?

That's what I'd like to know.

$5 bottles of cheap port: have you got a problem with that ya femo fake cunt?


Ah, the De Bortoli.

Try the Renmano 2ltr cask - better value.

https://www.liquorland.com.au/Red%20Wine/renmano-aged-tawny-port-cask-2lt_84161

Happy drinking (cunt) :beer

Yeh, carry around a 2 litre bottle... fuck you ya femo cunt!


:b :b :b :b

You're even more disturbing than I thought

Why's that fuckhead?
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 17:22

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:What do YOU drink?

That's what I'd like to know.

$5 bottles of cheap port: have you got a problem with that ya femo fake cunt?


Ah, the De Bortoli.

Try the Renmano 2ltr cask - better value.

https://www.liquorland.com.au/Red%20Wine/renmano-aged-tawny-port-cask-2lt_84161

Happy drinking (cunt) :beer

Yeh, carry around a 2 litre bottle... fuck you ya femo cunt!


:b :b :b :b

You're even more disturbing than I thought

Why's that fuckhead?



cause you're dumber than I thought.
And I already thought you were pretty dumb.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6586
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Do all feminists drinky methylated spirits?

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Jun 2018, 17:52

Enough of this crap! See my post in OT.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37


Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest