Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 12:48

MilesAway wrote:Haven't you got a man to make feel guilty?


are you trying to proposition her? :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 13:01

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Haven't you got a man to make feel guilty?


are you trying to proposition her? :c

Why would you say that: because you're a femo cunt perhaps?
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 13:03

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Haven't you got a man to make feel guilty?


are you trying to proposition her? :c

Why would you say that: because you're a femo cunt perhaps?


why else do you need to know if she has a man or not you fool
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 13:08

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Haven't you got a man to make feel guilty?


are you trying to proposition her? :c

Why would you say that: because you're a femo cunt perhaps?


why else do you need to know if she has a man or not you fool

Women like to make men feel guilty ya femo cunt!!
Last edited by MilesAway on 21 Jun 2018, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 13:08

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Haven't you got a man to make feel guilty?


are you trying to proposition her? :c

Why would you say that: because you're a femo cunt perhaps?


why else do you need to know if she has a man or not you fool

Why do you need to be a feminist cunt?


cause it annoys you is a good enough reason.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 13:09

by thew way, I've noticed that you haven't denied that you're trying to proposition her :oops
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 13:11

johnsmith wrote:by thew way, I've noticed that you haven't denied that you're trying to proposition her :oops

Lol, the feminist cunt is back to being a feminist cunt!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 13:11

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Haven't you got a man to make feel guilty?


are you trying to proposition her? :c

Why would you say that: because you're a femo cunt perhaps?


why else do you need to know if she has a man or not you fool

Why do you need to be a feminist cunt?


cause it annoys you is a good enough reason.

Femenist cunts annoy themselves!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby mothra » 21 Jun 2018, 13:49

MilesAway wrote:Femenist cunts annoy themselves!


Oh honey! There's nothing annoying about it!
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4844
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 14:09

mothra wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Femenist cunts annoy themselves!


Oh honey! There's nothing annoying about it!

Fuck off cunthead!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 14:19

:giggle :giggle


miles, seriously ... seek help! you need to get of the grog for a while
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 14:20

johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle


miles, seriously ... seek help! you need to get of the grog for a while

You need to stop being a femo cunt!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby johnsmith » 21 Jun 2018, 14:26

MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle


miles, seriously ... seek help! you need to get of the grog for a while

You need to stop being a femo cunt!


is your head about to explode? certainly sounds like it
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Victim Blaming is back in the headlines!

Postby MilesAway » 21 Jun 2018, 14:52

johnsmith wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
johnsmith wrote::giggle :giggle


miles, seriously ... seek help! you need to get of the grog for a while

You need to stop being a femo cunt!


is your head about to explode? certainly sounds like it

Are you sure you're not just being a witchy cunt for the sake of being a witchy cunt?

Femo cunts all hate each other in the end because they are pointless cunts who finally realise men make the world they live in so they don't die at childbirth!!!
User avatar
MilesAway
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron